OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:OMM:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

No quotes!!! :bravo: LOL

If they send me a message, I'll never GET IT! Gees, I don't check anything accept the journals... so 420, please write in my journal ifen I'm doing something wrong! In the meantime, I'll *try* to be a good girl. LOL

:circle-of-love:I sure love you, sweetheart.:circle-of-love:

You know, you pay for missing a couple of days of this best seller :reading420magazine::smokin::popcorn:... Your ladies are beautiful:high-five:, Im on day 15 of flowering and I'm afraid to look at your day 10 due to the fact that there is no comparison:adore::Namaste: Those ladies are filling in nicely and they're frosty!! I just love staring at healthy looking MMJ:yummy: lovin it as always :thumb: I hope you and yours are doing well:peace:

High Granny, may I ask what you are referring to? I have not had interaction with you before. :thanks: :Namaste:
If they send me a message, I'll never GET IT! Gees, I don't check anything accept the journals... so 420, please write in my journal ifen I'm doing something wrong! In the meantime, I'll *try* to be a good girl. LOL

OMM, what's this about brother?
Reply to Granny ......part 2 !

420 said I had too many quotes and said to trim things down......guess we're too crazy with our posts.

Who? Me and Granny ........never!

I don't remember saying anything to you about quotes?

Want to be sure the over active minds don't think I've done something. ;)

OMM, what's this about brother?

I don't remember saying anything to you about quotes?

Want to be sure the over active minds don't think I've done something. ;)

Hi Boss.......this is my fault..............I used the wrong term.

I tried to quote Granny's whole post and add all my all my big bold letters and icons and so forth and I received a message that I should remove some of the them and make my post shorter.... wasn't anything bad.....just too much stuff we add to our posts to each other. :thumb:

OMM,
Must be a limit on total characters in a post. I had the same issue with my signature block being too long. I cut an pasted it into a word document so I could get an accurate count and was surprised at how many characters it takes to do all of the bold, color and size attributes.

Glad to see things are making a smooth transition back inside. Hope all is well with your girls.

Right on brother, just making sure all is well. :high-five:
:Namaste:
Hi Boss.......this is my fault..............I used the wrong term.

I tried to quote Granny's whole post and add all my all my big bold letters and icons and so forth and I received a message that I should remove some of the them and make my post shorter.... wasn't anything bad.....just too much stuff we add to our posts to each other. :thumb:

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:OMM:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

No quotes!!! :bravo: LOL

:circle-of-love:I sure love you, sweetheart.:circle-of-love:

Hi Granny Girl ! :circle-of-love:

It's us! We do too much BIG LETTER STUFF ! Lots of icons and other stuff.
That.....and we just talk too much! Just kidding about that part. I would miss my Granny posts greatly. Your nutty as I am. :high-five:

Luv you too!

You know, you pay for missing a couple of days of this best seller :reading420magazine::smokin::popcorn:... Your ladies are beautiful:high-five:, Im on day 15 of flowering and I'm afraid to look at your day 10 due to the fact that there is no comparison:adore::Namaste: Those ladies are filling in nicely and they're frosty!! I just love staring at healthy looking MMJ:yummy: lovin it as always :thumb: I hope you and yours are doing well:peace:

Thanks voltron. :adore:

Thanks for "The Best Seller", that was cool......I promise I'll get back to it soon.

The last week or so......I've had a lot of Doctor appointments and robbing peter to pay paul .... to pay my outrageous light bill. Gulp! :circle-of-love:

Dr. appointments went well, except my shrink, who thinks I'm nuts.:circle-of-love:

Don't give me that......your plants speak for themselves! :bravo:

Tell you what....if these girls finish well....I am really going to re think lighting.

Your great Buddy! :thumb:

OMM,
Must be a limit on total characters in a post. I had the same issue with my signature block being too long. I cut an pasted it into a word document so I could get an accurate count and was surprised at how many characters it takes to do all of the bold, color and size attributes.

Glad to see things are making a smooth transition back inside. Hope all is well with your girls.

Hi SteveHman. :Namaste:

I use Word to write the story I'm telling and I agree.......we use more characters than we think. Way more.

The girls are just doing fine.....Thanks! :thanks:

Thanks voltron. :adore:

Thanks for "The Best Seller", that was cool......I promise I'll get back to it soon.

The last week or so......I've had a lot of Doctor appointments and robbing peter to pay paul .... to pay my outrageous light bill. Gulp! :circle-of-love:

Dr. appointments went well, except my shrink, who thinks I'm nuts.:circle-of-love:

Don't give me that......your plants speak for themselves! :bravo:

Tell you what....if these girls finish well....I am really going to re think lighting.

Your great Buddy! :thumb:

Take your time bro, no rush from me. I just hate to miss your journal by a day or two and have to read the 5 pages to catch up lmao. But that's what I get for reading a best seller that pages are recited in real time :cheer: And what your doc isn't telling you is who can really function in this world without being a lil nuts:allgood: I noticed your lighting, are you using cfl's on the inside ones only? Or do they all get a peek at Ra? They all look good so it's hard to tell and wouldn't matter to me by the looks of things:thumb: My first grow with cfl's surprised me, to grow that huge 5gal dwc I had with bulbs amazes me even now. But everything about our wonderful plant amazes me, and reminds me again that if big business can't own it, than it will suppress it, and jeopardize those that truly need it. Coincidentally, I feel that we all may need a lil mmj in our lives to help cope with just everyday living at the end of the day. Sorry OMM didn't mean to get all "nuts" with it, must be a sativa dominant in this spliff this morning... where's my bowl I need some indica to put me down already:rofl::bigtoke: Oh yeah, thanks for putting a great big grin on my face this morning after reading your post buddy!:thanks:

Take your time bro, no rush from me. I just hate to miss your journal by a day or two and have to read the 5 pages to catch up lmao. But that's what I get for reading a best seller that pages are recited in real time :cheer: And what your doc isn't telling you is who can really function in this world without being a lil nuts:allgood: I noticed your lighting, are you using cfl's on the inside ones only? Or do they all get a peek at Ra? They all look good so it's hard to tell and wouldn't matter to me by the looks of things:thumb: My first grow with cfl's surprised me, to grow that huge 5gal dwc I had with bulbs amazes me even now. But everything about our wonderful plant amazes me, and reminds me again that if big business can't own it, than it will suppress it, and jeopardize those that truly need it. Coincidentally, I feel that we all may need a lil mmj in our lives to help cope with just everyday living at the end of the day. Sorry OMM didn't mean to get all "nuts" with it, must be a sativa dominant in this spliff this morning... where's my bowl I need some indica to put me down already:rofl::bigtoke: Oh yeah, thanks for putting a great big grin on my face this morning after reading your post buddy!:thanks:

I know quite a few people that will agree with you...you have to be a bit nutty in this world, just to get by. :cheer:

Lighting. Here is what I'm doing..........The CFLs are on 12 hours a day. The big girls inside get 4 hours a day from my 400w HPS. No AC...just fans blowing. The smaller girls go outside for 12 hours a day and back in for the night. So far they are thriving. I'm pretty amazed they are doing so well. Hopefully I be able to get some more pics up tomorrow. :high-five:

Amazing what CFL's can do. What temps are these plants grown in?

Hello LeafLady. :love:

The temps are averaging about 82 or 83F....A bit warmer than I would like, but it's within limits......the H is usually 48 to 51...which OK too. Today and tonight, at THsea's suggestion I turned off the ac fan and I can't tell any difference.
That will help my outrageous light bill. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom