OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

OMM rockin the Garden as always, looking so good. I think even I would look better under the island sun right now.

Hey! There you are! I've been thinking about you. Was wondering how you were doing. :high-five:

It's full blast sun today. Was walking around checking them out just now. Their leaves are soaking it up.

Everything looks better under the sun today. Yep, you would look better too! Take care my friend.
:grinjoint:

Like seeing those little plants in the great big ol pots. Hey OMM, get a couple cases of beverage bottles from the recycle bins and spread them around the egress points. They make a racket when they get disturbed.

Just ran through a couple of other journals & decided to get the whole BPN line up so I ordered the Vitablue & Liquid Seaweed. Next week I will order the Early Bloomer & Liquid Blue. I'm sad though the new inventory still isn't here & all these journals are getting me hyped up :-(

Just ran through a couple of other journals & decided to get the whole BPN line up so I ordered the Vitablue & Liquid Seaweed. Next week I will order the Early Bloomer & Liquid Blue. I'm sad though the new inventory still isn't here & all these journals are getting me hyped up :-([/QUOTE

Good for you James. BPN is good stuff. I use a bit of it myself. Even though I use OC+, I use the Farmers Pride Dark Matter with it.Works just fine. Yep, lots of good journals going on now. :yummy:

Like seeing those little plants in the great big ol pots. Hey OMM, get a couple cases of beverage bottles from the recycle bins and spread them around the egress points. They make a racket when they get disturbed.

Aaaa already there my friend, you just can't see them. It also helps that my neighbors by the fence, stay up all hours. They party allot, but can't smoke because they are Marines. They go through beer like water. Jo can't stand them.:bravo:

Actually they help watch my grow too! One's married and she lives there too. All of them have been in combat too.

lovely, lovely ladies... all standing tall and loving the climate, I see! the little (?) ones are sooooo cuuuute!! Lookin really good, my dear friend.

Thank you my good Friend.:thanks::thanks:

good what ever time it is OMM
glad to hear the rain has subsided and old sol has made his presence:high-five:

good what ever time it is OMM
glad to hear the rain has subsided and old sol has made his presence:high-five:

HI fishy....you spoke too soon my friend...big and bad storm going to hit tomorrow.....flash floods and all that comes with it. I must be worried, I just lit both ends of a j. Guess we will see. :smokin::whoa:

Aaaa already there my friend, you just can't see them. It also helps that my neighbors by the fence, stay up all hours. They party allot, but can't smoke because they are Marines. They go through beer like water. Jo can't stand them.:bravo:

Actually they help watch my grow too! One's married and she lives there too. All of them have been in combat too.
Combat Jarheads, ungh! Can't tell 'em nuthin

I must be worried, I just lit both ends of a j. :smokin::whoa:

Worried? Once you sort out that problem with the joint, that will get fixed quick! :winkyface:

Could you send me a big 'ol box of that Hawaiian sunshine please? :)

Worried? Once you sort out that problem with the joint, that will get fixed quick! :winkyface:

Could you send me a big 'ol box of that Hawaiian sunshine please? :)

what sunshine the weathers ugly
lol

Back
Top Bottom