OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

I got just under 2 weeks left for my mb1 :thumb:

Mine should be ready in a few days. Good thing, since I'm running low from the last grow. I have plenty of choices too, I'm in Colorado, but nothing beats home-grown Medi Bomb 1.

P.S. How long has your MB been in flower Cronic?

Mine should be ready in a few days. Good thing, since I'm running low from the last grow. I have plenty of choices too, I'm in Colorado, but nothing beats home-grown Medi Bomb 1.

P.S. How long has your MB been in flower Cronic?

just over 7 weeks going a total of 9 so this weekend its going on flush

Yassus OMM. Ti kanis? Kala?

Chronic sounds like an angel. Does he look like one? (Angels rarely do).

Oh, you simply must dress up with the oxygen tank. That's a show, right there. I'd buy a ticket to Hawaii to see it. And volcanic ash - blimey. Visions of Vesuvius. Mind you, probably a good thing Soil Girl isn't there. I see her racing around the island like a Victorian schoolgirl gathering it in a butterfly net for her LOS. :laugh:

Today, out of the blue, Mrs Teddy said "I'd like to make a quilt for OldMedMan. He sounds so lovely." Errr, having read of your romantic streak on your blog, is there anything you want to tell me? Mrs T denies it, but if I ever find an oxygen tank under the bed, you'll see another side of me. :laughtwo:

Sending all good Greek healing thoughts to you and Jo. Be well and be at peace. :love:

Hello Mr. Teddy. Yep, doing well this evening. Just a bit cool.:Namaste:

Your comment about Soil Girl had me rolling on the floor.......it fit perfectly. Oh! My!:high-five:

That's very nice of Mrs Teddy and the quilt. Hummmm, there must still be some of my scent still lingering in Greece. It must have risen to the higher elevations.

I never leave my tank behind, just saying. :love:

:Namaste::peace::Namaste:

Hello my fellow old fart. I understand you not liking the cold. I don't mind the cold but when it's hot I can't get away from it and to see a fat old fart working about the yard naked just isn't something to even think about. :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: You need a great big inflatable helmet head and a red jump suit. fill the helmet with o2, stick you head in there and head for town. That will get Jo going. :laughtwo::laughtwo: Hope it warms up a bit and you get your grow going. Happy Days my friend:volcano-smiley:

Hello my fellow old fart. I understand you not liking the cold. I don't mind the cold but when it's hot I can't get away from it and to see a fat old fart working about the yard naked just isn't something to even think about. :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: You need a great big inflatable helmet head and a red jump suit. fill the helmet with o2, stick you head in there and head for town. That will get Jo going. :laughtwo::laughtwo: Hope it warms up a bit and you get your grow going. Happy Days my friend:volcano-smiley:

Hey Beemerbill ! :cheer:

You said enough! I don't want to see that vision either. Yuck! :thedoubletake:

About getting my grow on........it's getting closer. Chronic the Himphog took me to the grow shops in Honolulu today and we got most of the things I need to get my grow started. :cheer:

Everyone should have a friend like him. More on Chronic in a second or two. :peace:

Cronichemphog !

Today Cronic came over and picked me up and off we went. 1st stop was his place! I got the Royal Tour of his grounds. We looked at his fine fishing boat first.......will have to get a ride in that big ole boat one of these days.
He catches some monster fish in it. Think I'll just watch that part.

What you see in his grow room is amazing. The pictures he takes are exactly the way his plants look. The man can grow. What beauties. In fact, a room full of beauties!

He then took me down to the grow shops in Honolulu. I picked up soil and pots. He is putting together an auto drip system for the auto Granddaddy Purps I'll be growing. All I'll do is watch them grow. Nice! Looks like the only plants I'll be worrying about is the 2 Black Russians I want to grow. How's that for a friend?

It's time for me to start spouting some girls. What a good day I have had!
:high-five: :love:

:bravo::bravo::bravo:, Chronic.
:circle-of-love:

Yasso OMM. :ciao: You sound happy. :cheesygrinsmiley: What a great day. What a great mate.

I love fishing here. I go my with chum, Kostas, who has a little outboard. He is the keenest and the worst fisherman in Greece. We rarely catch anything worthwhile. That's why it's called 'fishing', not 'catching'. Last time all we got was a big old sea-snake. Ergh. But when we do catch the occasional Chipora - beautiful silver-grey bream - nothing in the world tastes better. Round here Chipora heads are treated as a delicacy. It's one of those things that reminds me that "We're not in Kansas any more". :rofl:

Stay happy and healthy. :love:

Thank you my Friend for all the kind words and compliments
but you make it easy to wanna help you because you are a good friend :Namaste:

:bravo::bravo::bravo:, Chronic.

Yasso OMM. :ciao: You sound happy. :cheesygrinsmiley: What a great day. What a great mate.

I love fishing here. I go my with chum, Kostas, who has a little outboard. He is the keenest and the worst fisherman in Greece. We rarely catch anything worthwhile. That's why it's called 'fishing', not 'catching'. Last time all we got was a big old sea-snake. Ergh. But when we do catch the occasional Chipora - beautiful silver-grey bream - nothing in the world tastes better. Round here Chipora heads are treated as a delicacy. It's one of those things that reminds me that "We're not in Kansas any more". :rofl:

Stay happy and healthy. :love:

Yasso Mr. Teddy. I am happy my friend. I am finally going to start my grow. Sure has taken me a long time.
:popcorn:
It is still a bit on the cool side here, but it should warm up soon. The weather reports are not good for breathing. Bad, bad VOG heading our way. Days of it, in fact. Will be on the O2 constantly. On nice days I can do without it for a bit.

You know Kostas too? If you have been to Greece, you know Kostas! Or at least one of them. :high-five:

I think I would pass on the Chipora heads. Just doesn't sound good to me.

I am happy that you can do a bit of fishing. I find it soothing to the soul. Catching is fun too, if and when it happens.

No, you are not in Kansas anymore, however I think you would fit in anywhere Mr. Teddy. I have certainly enjoyed your company on 420.

Hello to that vixen Mrs Teddy. Peace be with you always.:high-five::love:

Strange but true:

1. I know 9 Kostas in this village and the adjacent one. (Just had to use my fingers)

2. "Vixen" is my pet name for Mrs. Teddy. Now I really am suspicious.

:rofl::love:

Oh man, about to get started! I bet you just want to burst, I know I would :)

Sorry about the VOG man, I bet the times off the O2 are nice!

Hope all is well otherwise also!

Oh man, about to get started! I bet you just want to burst, I know I would :)

Sorry about the VOG man, I bet the times off the O2 are nice!

Hope all is well otherwise also!

Hi SweetLeef. Yep, really looking forward to this grow.....hell....any grow, if you know what I mean...It's been a while!
Glad you are looking in. :welcome:

Hi SweetLeef. Yep, really looking forward to this grow.....hell....any grow, if you know what I mean...It's been a while!
Glad you are looking in. :welcome:

I look in a lot. I am a totally lurker. I often find myself wanting to say things in threads, but not really having anything to say. So I usually sit quietly and enjoy the hub bub. ;)

I look in a lot. I am a totally lurker. I often find myself wanting to say things in threads, but not really having anything to say. So I usually sit quietly and enjoy the hub bub. ;)

I thought I felt someone looking over my shoulder! :cheer:

I often find myself wanting to say things in threads, but not really having anything to say. So I usually sit quietly and enjoy the hub bub. ;)

That's SO GOOD to hear. It's exactly how I feel. There's only so many ways one can say "Looking good". :laugh: And yet one wants the writer to know that she/he is being enjoyed.

Top of the morning to you, OMM. Hope you're coping ok with all that ash. There's always a serpent somewhere in Paradise. Here we've got real serpents. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cool!

Hey OMM I just read about VOG, that shit is NASTY! Holy Mother of Cannabis I would be on oxygen, DAMN.

I also read about your recent adventures. COOL, I can't wait!... wait, don't make me wait! take a picture of dirt I don't care :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom