Perpetual Pics

I'm pushing them at 2000 ppm. All the strains except the Purple Kushes seem to be getting some nice looking orange hairs. I've been kinda "winging it" with the nutes. Been using additional bloom boosters/accelerators besides just the Botanicare products. I'm not going to go above 2000 ppms though. So far so good. I'm getting some nice frost-wish I could pic it up better with the camera.

I'm kind of surprised that all the 2 liter strains are looking like they are going to finish at the same time as the HGK. Big difference in flowering times. It's only now becoming apparent. The more heavy Indica strains are 45-55 days and the HGK is like 70-75 days to finish flowering.

@ CareStaker, all the strains are treated the same minus the training. In about a month or two I'm going to be purchasing some more genetics. Just going to keep growing, keeping the strains that I like. My ever evolving wish-list for beans includes: Dinafem OG Kush, Th Seed's MK Ultra and Burmese Kush, Humboldt's Em Dog, Cali Connection Chem 91 SKVA, Bomb Atomic Bomb, and I can't recall the breeder but I recently came across a femmed G13 x Hash Plant that interests me. DNA Genetics/Reserva Privada also has been doing a lot of crosses with their Sativa Tangie. I wouldn't mind trying one. There's a Sour Diesel Tangie cross. I'd also like to try DNA's The OG #18 and Kosher Kush. That's the parents of my Holy Grail Kush.

Damn, that's a lot of strains. There's bound to be one that I don't like.

It's easy to say its not a heavy yielder when its growing in a 2L soda bottle :rofl: P. Kushes are looking real nice, should be some nice samples from those plants, it's also nice to see you flower out one of those NL x Skunk #1s I got some of those seeds too, they were free, was always interested in seeing how the flowers turn out, yours look top shelf for sure. Glad you like the P Kush flavor, can't wait to get your honest opinion when you puff some up.

Over all looking exceptional in there! :thumb:

I'll be growing larger Purple Kush plants when we get into the new house. The current mother plant is going to end up looking similar to my SCROG HGK From the smell of the P K, I know I've had this before. I read that it originated in my neck of the woods so that would make sense.

The Northern Light x Skunk #1 is the same freebie as yours Les. Over the last couple days the smell has really sweetened up. Now it smells more like that classic skunk smell...kinda musky/sweet. She looks like she's going to be one single main cola with a couple golf ball side nugs. Interesting because she hasn't been crowed in a true Sea of Green style.

Well, we just met with the estate executors for the new house.

Sorry, the electrical is not up to code. One heir turn a light on in the basement and a circuit breaker tripped. There's literally a plug in receptacle with blue painter's tape blocking the cover plate.

We were planning on keeping our mouths shut while their but my wife had seen enough. She asks "So, this was all brought up to code?" The reply, "Everything was done on the home inspector's list".

This is verbatim from the report listed as Article #10...."Open wire end in woodshop by disconnect. Loose wire in the roof of the carport. Open junction boxes and open wire splices in basement ceiling. Loose wires in woodshop. Romex wire to garbage disposal. Recommendation: Evaluation by competent licensed electrician to go over entire electrical system and repair/replace as needed.".

Tomorrow my wife is going to be having some heated conversations.

:Namaste:

We busted some skulls today concerning the new house. We thoroughly protected our butts from a legal standpoint. Gears are finally turning and in our favor. I'll just leave it at that.

Still not sure if we'll close by the end of the month. I don't want to pre-pay June rent for our crappy rental, just want to get out of here. Though, things are definitely looking up.

:Namaste::peace::high-five::thanks:

Added comment from another thread: Ak 47 and Strawberry Cough don't either "take me to my happy place".

I don't consider myself a "dandy strain whore"; not even close. I just prefer the heavy THC levels of Indica dominant strains. I prefer to grow that structure of plant. Just my personal opinion on this matter.

We busted some skulls today concerning the new house. We thoroughly protected our butts from a legal standpoint. Gears are finally turning and in our favor. I'll just leave it at that.

Still not sure if we'll close by the end of the month. I don't want to pre-pay June rent for our crappy rental, just want to get out of here. Though, things are definitely looking up.

:Namaste::peace::high-five::thanks:
Great news.

Seems like all the flowering gals are going to finish around the same time. Here's pics from tonight:

today_159.jpg
today_160.jpg
today_161.jpg
today_162.jpg
today_163.jpg
today_164.jpg
today_165.jpg
today_166.jpg
today_167.jpg
today_168.jpg
today_169.jpg
today_170.jpg
today_171.jpg
today_172.jpg
today_173.jpg
today_174.jpg
today_175.jpg
today_176.jpg
today_177.jpg
today_178.jpg
today_182.jpg
today_183.jpg
today_184.jpg
today_186.jpg

I loved this update! It really is like a time-warp into your home/dungeon area. I really love this batch of flowers that you have going, I'm glad you put those flowering mothers as a past chapter in your life, they lived for a long time. I guess not much purple coming off that P Kush? That can happen! Bet it smells damn good though, I always thought if that strain was perfected /grown proper that it was very very nicely sedating medicine, stuff made my whole body numb last time I had it! Real happy to see this update, it was a great treat!

:thanks: :goodjob:

They're only showing a hint of purple. I've read that real-deal Purple Kush is only purple colored on the inner parts of the buds. I don't know, it smells like purple.

When the pics were taken-about 36 hours ago, I gave the plants what I think is their last feeding. I'm going to start the flushing process. I could use ice water until harvest. That would help bring out any purple. I've actually been doing that with the last couple harvests. Doesn't seem to hurt the plants but really brings out the trichomes.

I'm getting really excited about the upcoming sampling. If that P K tastes 1/4 as good as it smells I'll be a happy camper. I'm also excited about the Blue Blood. 10% CBD...I'll take that.

They're only showing a hint of purple. I've read that real-deal Purple Kush is only purple colored on the inner parts of the buds. I don't know, it smells like purple.

When the pics were taken-about 36 hours ago, I gave the plants what I think is their last feeding. I'm going to start the flushing process. I could use ice water until harvest. That would help bring out any purple. I've actually been doing that with the last couple harvests. Doesn't seem to hurt the plants but really brings out the trichomes.

I'm getting really excited about the upcoming sampling. If that P K tastes 1/4 as good as it smells I'll be a happy camper. I'm also excited about the Blue Blood. 10% CBD...I'll take that.

Leafly had nothing on Blue Blood. 10% CBD !
I look forward to reading all about it.:reading420magazine::yummy:

Here's the cut-and-paste from the breeder for Blue Blood. When I originally purchased it said 20% THC. Now it reads "15%-20%". Oh well.

Medicann Blue Blood Feminised Seeds Specs
Genetics: OG Kush x Blueberry
Type: Indica (70%) / Sativa (30%)
Flowering time: 6 - 10 weeks
Yield: Medium
THC content: 15 - 20%
CBD content 10%
Medicinal Uses: Chronic Pain, Body relief without mental intoxication, Insomnia, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, MS, Gastrointestinal Issues, Arthritis, Anorexia
Medicann Blue Blood Feminised Seeds Info
With this plant we have crossed our OG Kush with an astounding Blueberry that has been with us since 1998. This plant produces buds that have the strength and density of the OG but have that wonderful smell and taste of the Blueberry. The Blueberry overtones over wash the OG so for those of you used to OG this plant will smell and taste more blueberry, however there is an element of diesel fuel to the smell and taste. Not one for an inexperienced medical grower, but well worth the effort for those who can. Blueberry x OG Kush has been bred to contain higher percentages of CBD or cannabidiol the part of cannabis now considered to be most responsible for pain-relief, nausea, as an anti-inflammatory, and for many many other symptoms. CBD has been found to provide physical relief, it actually works to counteract the psychoactivity of THC, allowing patients a much desired element of clarity unassociated with so many other types of cannabis. This strain can also be a very effective insomnia killer, especially if you have pain that keeps you awake.

In short for medicinal users this would be the strain we recommend for a multitude of different ailments. Medicann are currently working on other strains to increase the CBD ratio to further help sufferers.

I just got done checking out the flowering girls with my scope. One week before harvesting all 13 of them!!! I was shocked by the tropical smells inside the tent. It's like a bag of Skittles-my mouth is still watering. I would have taken some pics but not too much has changed since I posted the last ones.

On other news, the new house is getting the electric brought up to code. We're not sure if we'll be in at the beginning of June. We've been reassured of June 5th being the latest. We've been worrying about the possibility of paying another month of rent in addition to the mortgage payment. I guess we'll have a month and a half post move in until the first mortgage payment will be due. That's quite a relief.

Looks like I found myself a new job. I'll still teach college part-time. Just not getting any hours from my other company. The new one looks very promising. The only down side is that I'll have an hour and a half one-way commute. My hypothetical 8 hr work day is easily going to be stretched to 12. Gotta due what ever I can while my body is still capable (barely). So, most likely my presence here will be reduced.

Back
Top Bottom