Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

My daughter went paranoid. Anxiety disorder, so there's no consoling her. The tent can't be called stealthy by any stretch of the imagination. I compromised with her request that I stop growing and plan to downgrade to the closet with supplemental veg space elsewhere, but stealthy. I get to simplify and she gets to not worry. It feels like a good fit.

The fan and filter can be put in the closet so no loss there. It's just a new challenge.

Coffee helps get the botched brownie down. Been there. :hug:

Ok well this doesn't sound all bad. It sounds like she's more concerned that the tent is in the living room and not stashed away in some other area of the apartment. I suppose we can give her that. (If we must :rofl:)

So you're just going to convert the closet into the new grow area? With fan and filter? Is that going to be a lot of work?

If I know anyone up for a challenge, it's my girl Susan!

Hey mate, Thanks.:Namaste:Yeah it should bee 3 weeks till harvest.
Gonna hit em with PK 13/14, starting tomorrow, they should really swell up then !!
:party::party::party::yahoo:

You're right! All the size and weight has yet to come! Those things are going to be little bombs when harvest rolls around!

:party:

mix the rest with another batch of brownies or 2 and you should have a better outcome than what that is.

This would have been a good idea had we realized what went wrong before we went to bed and thought about it. Haha. Next time.

Thanks for the great tip Pigeons. Will be grabbing the coat hangers out soon. What a awesome idea!

Happy days bro!
:passitleft:
:drool:

They work great. They just need to be long enough to get to the bottom of the pot. If not the plant will pull them up over and over again. Have a great day Wrecked!

:rofl: Now that is a first, ive never heard of anyone on any forum planning to extend there house so they can have a veg room. Go flying rat!

Herb :yummy:

You and the flying rat!

My intentions are more like build a room within the house. Not actually as big of a feet as it sounds.

But I like to consider it,

The Next Level

The wife and I misread the instructions on the brownie recipe. It called for a stick of butter. So we put in what we thought was a stick of butter. Well apparently a 2 cup brick of butter isn't a stick of butter. So my little brownie batch got one brick of butter with one ounce of bud in it!

The brownies look and taste like shit but I've gotta eat it. That's a lot of herb!

It's kind of like brownie crisp. :rofl:

Bwah hah hah! One pound of butter, dude! That's amazing!

I'm laughing with fellow feeling, because I made brownies with canna oil once, and the oil was a little weak so I added twice the amount of oil the package called for in a desperate attempt to get some kind of buzz from these brownies, and there was so much liquid I decided not to add any water.

Tasted like deep fried crispy brownies. Really ghastly, but I ate them anyway because ... they were holding my weed hostage :)

Bwah hah hah! One pound of butter, dude! That's amazing!

I'm laughing with fellow feeling, because I made brownies with canna oil once, and the oil was a little weak so I added twice the amount of oil the package called for in a desperate attempt to get some kind of buzz from these brownies, and there was so much liquid I decided not to add any water.

Tasted like deep fried crispy brownies. Really ghastly, but I ate them anyway because ... they were holding my weed hostage :)

Hahahahahaha "holding my weed hostage" oh this is completely how I feel! :rofl:

I have to admit guys. Last night when I was talking to Susan and took that picture I pounded back that plate full and it didn't take me long I was feeling relaxed and then boom I woke up at about 3 am. Got my ass off the couch and went to bed.
I'm feeling pretty slow today. I think I understand when Susan says "just eat one". No kidding!!

" I was feeling relaxed and then boom I woke up at about 3 am."

Bhahahahahahahaha classic, love those nights!:rofl:
Too funny !! Been there , done that !!
I just made another batch of butter 2 days ago, just a pot of boiling water and add butter. I really want an MB2, just like you Pigeons !!:circle-of-love: I better get back to the garden and work on that P.O.T.M:rofl:

" I was feeling relaxed and then boom I woke up at about 3 am."

Bhahahahahahahaha classic, love those nights!:rofl:

Hahah man what a feeling!

Woke up with the munchies too! :rofl:

Too funny !! Been there , done that !!
I just made another batch of butter 2 days ago, just a pot of boiling water and add butter. I really want an MB2, just like you Pigeons !!:circle-of-love: I better get back to the garden and work on that P.O.T.M:rofl:

I really love this machine! My options are endless!

You can do it Chenzi!! POTM isn't easy. I tried once. I think it was the first time they added the light to the winnings. I came in 3rd! It's a tough battle!

Hahaha yes! Most of it!

I only had about the equivalent of one slice.

Going to try some more tonight and try to stay awake so I can determine the dosage.

Think I might go buy some whipped cream to spray on top of it for flavor :)

Haha I guess we've gotta learn somewhere. Haha.

I was thinking about adding it to my breakfast shakes in the morning. Think it would be a nice touch.

my latestt butter attempt, third, maybe fourth time making butter now,, 100 grams of leaf to a half pound of butter,, simple butter cookies,, one taste test attempt,, last sunday,, five or six cookies,, over the course of six hours or so,,

verdict,,,

i need to test more,,,,:thumb:

Hey Pigeon does youre butter look like this? This is the only time I made it n I didnt eat any of the cookies I made, my friends did.

post-16243-1237118894.jpg

my latestt butter attempt, third, maybe fourth time making butter now,, 100 grams of leaf to a half pound of butter,, simple butter cookies,, one taste test attempt,, last sunday,, five or six cookies,, over the course of six hours or so,,

verdict,,,

i need to test more,,,,:thumb:

Test and test and test and remember you're late for work :thumb: :rofl:

Hey Pigeon does youre butter look like this? This is the only time I made it n I didnt eat any of the cookies I made, my friends did.

post-16243-1237118894.jpg

No it was more liquidy then I put it back in the fridge and it turned back to butter. But green.

:popcorn:

I have only made butter once and it was with the Magic Butter Maker. So I don't have anything to compare it to.

If you want to check out some good baking ideas check out Chef B. on YouTube. He's a bit tough to listen to but has some great ideas and examples of great foods and other marijuana techniques.

Back
Top Bottom