Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Looking great flying rat but they look like they need a water???
Can you tell me, those fabric pots, do they move away from the edge of the soil leaving gaps??
Theres no holes at the bottom but it does drain??
Thanks bud, plants look great!

Herb :yummy:

Pigeons wow man. The second pic of the 8ball kush is just stunning, looks like a tattoo design, or just an incredible piece of art.. They are all looking SO healthy and loving that training! Are those special gardening pins you have used there on the orka? Thanks for the update! Loved that family shot at the end, mint!:passitleft:

Hey Pidge, I hope you don't mind ,
IMG_105426.jpg
but I gotta show you what is happening in my lab this morning.:Namaste:

Pidge - wow. Can't imagine how you take care of all those plants. I'm sure you can handle a ton of kids too! I can't imagine my attention be spread across 8 more plants :high-five:

Chenzi - she's a beauty :bravo:

feels like I found the love thread :hippy:

Sweet update my friend. They all look good and happy.

Why thank you sir! I'm happy to say I think I can agree :)

Looking great flying rat but they look like they need a water???
Can you tell me, those fabric pots, do they move away from the edge of the soil leaving gaps??
Theres no holes at the bottom but it does drain??
Thanks bud, plants look great!

Haha. "Pigeons" doesn't actually refer to the bird. It refers to the messenger. You can call me the messenger :)

I think I can answer your questions:

1) does your question of watering come because of the look of the soil? If that's so, I don't determine waterings based on the top layer of soil. There's no roots up there. I recently purchased a moisture meter which reads the moisture at the root level, where it's needed. If you over water your plant, the roots don't have a chance to develops properly because they don't need to search for moisture.

You want your roots to explore the pot looking for moisture. This creates a strong root system. If the roots have too much water, they won't look for it and promotes weak and inferior root systems.

2) yes, sometimes after a watering the sides will fold up a bit where the sides of the pot push against.

3) the pots drain from everywhere! The fabric breathes very well and water along with air pass through leading to watering more often.

Thanks for popping in big guy!

Looking awesome Pigeons! They all look super healthy and are picking up growth now. You'll have some monsters soon!

I'm anxiously awaiting putting them into flower! I can't wait to see the ORKA go! I wish I could hand out little sample packs. :passitleft:

Pigeons wow man. The second pic of the 8ball kush is just stunning, looks like a tattoo design, or just an incredible piece of art.. They are all looking SO healthy and loving that training! Are those special gardening pins you have used there on the orka? Thanks for the update! Loved that family shot at the end, mint!:passitleft:

Haha tattoo design! That would be awesome! I could give it to Susan and she could draw something up! She sure is beautiful eh? Those special gardening pins are metal close hangers that I cut with a pair of tin snips at about 10" long. Fold them over and wedge the plant down. Simple simple. And I have like 100 of them lying around the house!

Appreciate you stopping in Wrecked!

Hey Pidge, I hope you don't mind ,
IMG_105426.jpg
but I gotta show you what is happening in my lab this morning.:Namaste:

Oh my gosh man! She looks incredibly delicious! I can't wait to see you harvest her up and reap your benefits! Wow that's coming along!

Probably another 2-3 weeks eh? What do you think?

Pidge - wow. Can't imagine how you take care of all those plants. I'm sure you can handle a ton of kids too! I can't imagine my attention be spread across 8 more plants :high-five:

Chenzi - she's a beauty :bravo:

feels like I found the love thread :hippy:

Hey Golfer! Nice to see you!

If I make it look easy then I'm not sharing enough. It's certainly a handful. Especially when one or two of them need different feed schedules and such. Some of the girls get neglected more than others that's for sure! But I really enjoy keeping myself busy. Because the end result will make it all worth it!

Thanks for popping your head in Golfer!

Look Pigeons! I caught you in real time! :love:

I smiled when I read this. I'm planning on downgrading from the tent to the closet, but I'm actually just realigning. I'll end up with a few of the tiny pots off to a side for variety. When I started it was chaotic. Now, a few months in and routines beginning to feel normal and I'm thinking I could probably keep a couple more... :rofl:

The drive to grow just one more, eh?

You have a garden of bondage delights going on here Pigeons. :laughtwo: I should be writing about YOUR garden. LOL!

Looks great. Thanks for update on jackalope especially :cool:

You knew I would! Haha. There going to take off now man! Under that 250W MH the options are limitless. I'm going to veg them out with my autos that should be here tomorrow and flip them when the autos start flowering. Here's hoping I can catch makes quick enough :bitingnails:

You have a garden of bondage delights going on here Pigeons. :laughtwo: I should be writing about YOUR garden. LOL!

Thanks Susan!

I'm so thankful for the people that pass through here. Great people. My familia!

:love: MUAH :love:

Look Pigeons! I caught you in real time! :love:

I smiled when I read this. I'm planning on downgrading from the tent to the closet, but I'm actually just realigning. I'll end up with a few of the tiny pots off to a side for variety. When I started it was chaotic. Now, a few months in and routines beginning to feel normal and I'm thinking I could probably keep a couple more... :rofl:

The drive to grow just one more, eh?

Woof. Almost missed this one!

Why back to the closet? Not that there's anything wrong with it. But the tent is so glamorous. Sounds like big changes? Or am I reading to much into it?

The drive to grow one more! Hahaha. Oh gosh, you said it! Variety is something of luxury. And that luxury is something I've become rather addicted to.
And I agree, once I start moving these girls into flower I'm going to step my game up further and take on a few more. I've even considered adding another room to my house for a veg room. But these are dreams that I look forward to.

:love: Love ya!

The wife and I misread the instructions on the brownie recipe. It called for a stick of butter. So we put in what we thought was a stick of butter. Well apparently a 2 cup brick of butter isn't a stick of butter. So my little brownie batch got one brick of butter with one ounce of bud in it!

The brownies look and taste like shit but I've gotta eat it. That's a lot of herb!

It's kind of like brownie crisp. :rofl:

image468.jpeg

Why back to the closet? Not that there's anything wrong with it. But the tent is so glamorous. Sounds like big changes? Or am I reading to much into it?

The drive to grow one more! Hahaha. Oh gosh, you said it! Variety is something of luxury. And that luxury is something I've become rather addicted to.
And I agree, once I start moving these girls into flower I'm going to step my game up further and take on a few more. I've even considered adding another room to my house for a veg room. But these are dreams that I look forward to.

My daughter went paranoid. Anxiety disorder, so there's no consoling her. The tent can't be called stealthy by any stretch of the imagination. I compromised with her request that I stop growing and plan to downgrade to the closet with supplemental veg space elsewhere, but stealthy. I get to simplify and she gets to not worry. It feels like a good fit.

The fan and filter can be put in the closet so no loss there. It's just a new challenge.

Coffee helps get the botched brownie down. Been there. :hug:

:rofl: Now that is a first, ive never heard of anyone on any forum planning to extend there house so they can have a veg room. Go flying rat!

Back
Top Bottom