Positronic Seeds Promo At The Vault

Hi George. Thanks for your sponsorship. We love :420: and you make it work.

Positronics-Cannabis-Seeds.png

The Vault are back with another promo, this time in partnership with Positronic Seeds.

420 Mag prize is 2 x Supercheese Express Auto Feminised Seeds

Simply comment on THIS POST to enter. Let us know your thoughts on Positronic Cannabis Seeds and / or their strains.

Good Luck! Winners will be announced on the 19th Nov.

Positronics - they were there at the start of commercial hybridisation experiments in the ‘70s and they are still going strong. It seems they are doing a few things right.
I’d love to try their supercheese auto. I’ve never run an autoflower, but I see that it can fit in around anything else that is happening in the garden and I like what I see. I’d also come back for the Positronics Purple Haze (hey, who doesn’t like the song?), Somango sounds nice, but it’s their Claustrum which would be the top of my list.
Cheers :yummy:

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually, unless it's a female then the odds significantly decrease, cause... you know, please don't make me say it. Wait, don't squirrels have really short arms? Someone should have put a little more thought into that saying. Anyway here's to hoping this squirrel finds a nut, or a seed, actually anything to eat would be nice, I'm starving over here.

I’ve never heard of them but would love a chance to try them out! Thanks for the opportunity. :slide:

Back
Top Bottom