ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

In the last 10 minutes we've had the Crunk Boat decided to pop its head out of the soil. Crunk Boat is Grape Bubba x Tina. That's 4 down or rather up....
IMG_5452.JPG

All depends. VG would probably use up all the sites storage. What happens when your journal gets to page 1000? Does it go past page 999?
But....I've purposely been posting less so you could keep up. Is it working???
It was brought to my attention that I ramble too much.

But....I've purposely been posting less so you could keep up. Is it working???
It was brought to my attention that I ramble too much.
Lol. I had noticed that there were less pages to catch-up on than normal. I'm off for Christmas now so I'm finding it much easier to keep up on journals. I'm excited as I've just been given some 420 mail by the postman. Back in a mo
:passitleft:

I have 2 things to open on Christmas Eve. First we have an envelope from Rob Griffin....
IMG_5453.JPG

It was my prize for 3rd place in PhOTM....
IMG_5455.JPG

This is the one though. Thank you very much @InTheShed. The PerfectPipe!....
IMG_5454.JPG

Now I've got to go and try it out. I may not return :) Merry Christmas everyone but mostly Shed lol

Well I went and had a few bowls of Purple Punch in the pipe. Had a glass of whiskey with it as it's Christmas Eve. It's chaos in my house at the moment so it was good to step outside for a little relaxing break. I feel pretty toasty now lol. My brother in law is down with his kids now and so are the sister in laws with their boyfriends and another baby. Chaos! I did take the opportunity to show BIL the Purple Moby Dick though. This is the guy who loves Moby Dick but turned down the PMD seed that I offered him last year. His face lol. I saved the top nugs for Christmas and gave him a joint last night. He said that it was really tasty and made him wanna sit down for a moment after he'd finished his. He brought down some Auto Massar from Critical Mass Collective which is ironically one of the Auto strains which failed in the multi plants in a single pot grow. It was ok but a bit fresh. I though about doing a strain review but I was already pretty blazed lol. Time to get back to the kids. The pipe just made that a bit easier though lol. Thanks Shed

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)
Lol. I can understand that. Merry Christmas P-Man. Hope you and yours have a good one

I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas!

I also wanted to say I kinda got my start on 420 on your Barney's journal your always positive and friendly. Thanks for giving me the confidence to put myself out there a little more something I have struggled with in the past and making me feel comfortable to start my own journal.

Merry Christmas Peanut! :hug:

I wish you and the family a healthy and happy festive season! Good to see you waited a bit for a drink or else you may have forgotten your company xmas party.
Merry Christmas!
Why thank you Mr.S. lol, don't worry. The only xmas party I have to worry about now is the one on Christmas Day next week.

Merry Christmas my friend
I was coming over to wish Peanut a Merry Xmas too!!!:laugh::rofl::laugh:

Have a great day Prof. :love:
Merry Christmas VG! The more the merrier. Hope you're prepared. I think I am.
@ProfessorFlora Merry Christmas and hoping your New Year is green and plentiful!
You too buddy. Merry Christmas my friend
I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas!

I also wanted to say I kinda got my start on 420 on your Barney's journal your always positive and friendly. Thanks for giving me the confidence to put myself out there a little more something I have struggled with in the past and making me feel comfortable to start my own journal.
Thank you N. I feel honoured to have helped you. it took me a little while to make the leap but one day I just thought "why not". I remember VG being friendly and non threatening lol. Next thing I've thrown a journal together. I was dubious about joining a forum as I didn't want to spend my time arguing or dealing with trolls but after reading 420 for some time I decided to join up. There's some great people on here who inspire me in different ways and it's a good place to be. Merry Christmas to you and the family N. Have a good one buddy

Hey everyone. We have the next seedling break soil. The Hoe Down! Dos Si Dos x Tina are the parents of this one....
IMG_5456.JPG

Only 2 left to go....
IMG_5457.JPG

Merry Christmas everyone

That's not an answer. That is a laugh and a hug.
That's because I'm in a good mood. Don't worry, you're still the good ol friendly and unthreatening VG I met back on day 1. Merry Christmas VG

Merry Christmas everyone but mostly Shed lol
The Royal Mail is pretty quick considering the season :). Merry Christmas Professor Peanut to you and your clan!
That sneaky Shed. Lol
Gotta love that guy. Such a giving heart.
It wasn't a gift though...it was just facilitated shipping ;).
on Christmas Day next week.
That pipe really works well...Christmas day is tomorrow (or 20 minutes your time)!
still the good ol friendly and unthreatening VG I met back on day 1.
Unthreatening? Ask VG's roller derby friend!

Back
Top Bottom