QT's Second Grow - 1st Journal

re: QT's Second Grow - 1st Journal

By all means start a J on them sprouts..Merry Christmas to you and yours QTL...and good growing...:thumb:

Been sitting here over 45 minutes writing up the second journal. And every time I try to submit it, I keep getting error messages...wth?

wht do they say????

I don't remember exactly but I don't wanna copy and paste because I already have the beginning of my journal saved...I don't know why it keeps doing it. I have shut down the browser, reopen it and everything.

I went back and used a different browser and it loaded...go figure...sighs

I don't remember exactly but I don't wanna copy and paste because I already have the beginning of my journal saved...I don't know why it keeps doing it. I have shut down the browser, reopen it and everything.

Oh yeh...that happens with some Browsers...

Checked on them before lights out..they look good, no problems that I see. Room temp was 78 and humidity dropped to 25. Checked their pots again, dirt seems to be dry but am gonna wait til the lights come back on to water them. So, far so good with this bid that I have on Ebay for the 400w light..320817054591.Just keep ya fingers crossed for me. If I lose the bid, I still have another option.

2nd journal? Awesome! whats the url? sub'd before i'm there.:peace:

Yep, second journal...I had forgotten to paste the link to it but it's there now.. Lights have come on, the girls are doing just great. Though I did snap another stem, not completely but I felt the snap so I am just going to leave it be and see if she heals herself.

Room temp was a little cool today at 70 with humidity at 40. But since watering them the temp went up to 75. I gave them water with epsom salt like someone had advised me earlier in this journal. I forget who it was, sorry. I am thinking about topping them again. It will be the final time before I put them into flower which I am estimating to be in another week or two.

Not much to report today, I did end up topping plants 1 and 2 last night. Plant 1 seems to be bushing outta control. Well, not really, well then again yes really. She just needs more room to stretch out. Even plant 3 is showing some improvement, trying to bush out a little more. Will prolly post new pics tomorrow...

Not much to report today, I did end up topping plants 1 and 2 last night. Plant 1 seems to be bushing outta control. Well, not really, well then again yes really. She just needs more room to stretch out. Even plant 3 is showing some improvement, trying to bush out a little more. Will prolly post new pics tomorrow...

Talk about bushing out of control...i will never try growing 6 plants...never thought i would be praying for BALLS..:adore::adore:

Talk about bushing out of control...i will never try growing 6 plants...never thought i would be praying for BALLS..:adore::adore:

LMAO@praying for balls...I grew 6 plants for my first grow, 2 ended up males and one I accidently snapped in half, trying to lst. This one I have just 3 but 2 that seem to be of the same age. Now the sprouts is a whole different thing, I have 9 of those going....But I am trying to always keep something growing so I guess I shouldn't complain...:cheer:

LMAO@praying for balls...I grew 6 plants for my first grow, 2 ended up males and one I accidently snapped in half, trying to lst. This one I have just 3 but 2 that seem to be of the same age. Now the sprouts is a whole different thing, I have 9 of those going....But I am trying to always keep something growing so I guess I shouldn't complain...:cheer:

Are all those sprouts females??? i got room...i just have to extend those MHs to make footprint larger..i got a bag seed that needs a home..going to flower it too..its an indica...i smoked its Mom..she was good...hope its a female...

So far only 2 are females, the lemon skunk and big bang. The rest is a guess since it is bagseed but I have been lucky getting more females than males from seed.

I am getting a bit frustrated with myself... The plants are doing fine, I just really need to get this closet together. They're getting so big and bushy that their leaves are bending due to not having enough room. I must say I was not expecting this, lord knows what they will be like once they go into flower. Maybe when the lights come on, I will have to try to figure out some way to tie them down. It's going to be difficult because there is not much of anything on the side of the pots that I can hook them to. Anyone have any suggestions on this?

make some little loops with some string or anything you have around your house. tape them to the side of the pots all around. Then put a big band of duck tape around all of them with the loops hanging out. Then you will have multiple locations where you can hook some wire. I like to use plastic coated wire that is a heavy enough guage that it can be bent and will stay bent.

couple things come to mind, you can trim them back to reduce the amount of plant you have before the flip, give them a day or 2 to recover from pruning before flipping, you can punch,drill,poke etc holes in the upper edge/lip/rim of the pots to create anchor points for the string,hooks or whatever, a sharp knife or scissors can do this just push it thru and rotate it till you have a hole the size you need:peace:

Back
Top Bottom