Queen's Royal Green Garden

I've a few people tell me that everything will be ok but I have to really wonder, will it?

Of course it will be. How would we know if it isn't? IMHO, any day I'm alive is a good day. With that definition, there is no reason to worry about the future. If it's "bad", I'll be dead and won't care. :)

0011288.JPG

That plant on the right is thirsty. :winkyface:

Aww, I am sorry. I couldn't help myself. It was such a good story too until the part that you took my smoke from me. Now what was that about?

LOL :rofl:

Now I understand a comment you made somewhere else about how he stole your smoke! :)

so the newly pronounced Queen was not happy with sir fish cake for smoking her flower and asked why that he did such a thing. that is when he mounted his 72 pinto wagon and drove to the center of her majesties grow. he then sent out a positive vibe not unlike what Aquaman would have done to awaken the finest harvesters from all around!
they came from near and far to collect the bounty that her newly crowned Majesty had bestowed to the people of.... what land she thought?:420:
but as of yet she did not truly know the fruit that was filling the valley below and why she had made her escape:bitingnails:
to be continued!!

Hiker-- I gave that plant water and it still hasn't come back to life, I am afraid it is a wrap for it and the one. But the fcj recovered nicely which was the one I was most worried about. And I usually use that same mantra any day above ground is a good one but is it really when there is nothing present but some type of stress? But since I have calmed down and just said fuck it. I'll deal with it as it comes...

Whether I believe or not.....He is a real person....just like you and I are....I know Him better than I know myself!....that's all!

Um, are we still talking religion or about a person?

Finally decided to plant the lost coast og, the tail hadn't gotten any bigger but I can't keep drowning it in water either..Still keeping my fingers crossed with it though. Overall so far I am pretty happy with the numbers game so far...NO MALES!!! Tied down the fcj some more so light should be able to get where it needs to. I will take updated pics by the weekend.

Good Evening-- Sorry I couldn't be here earlier but I had some company...Hell no not him but he has been up to his ever childish self and doing little things trying to keep tabs on me..For what who knows, all I know is stick a fork in me I am done. The sooner he realizes it the better....

Yesterday my fnc stopped over to smoke with me. I was really surprised by this and amazing what happens once you become single..No, he has a gf but just the fact he felt comfortable enough to stop by like that. Anyhoo before I forget what I am going to say he stopped over with his cousin who was trying to unlock my phone..Happen to see my tent and that started a whole new conversation. He even noticed that the plants were females and complimented me on them. He happens to grow himself. He asked me how did I learn how to grow and of course I had to give props to 420magazine and the great people here. I know some of you may not know it but I have become quite fond of you or youse (NY accent) and I consider you friends regardless of what you may think of me...lol... Enough of the mushy stuff, here is some pics of the girls in the tent...One has not shown sex yet and I have discovered that the ones in my closet are females too...I feel like I hit the jackpot..

014457.jpg
012528.jpg
010694.jpg
008829.jpg
006949.jpg
0041142.jpg

girls look sweet you majesty, but just maybe too much nitrogen. that said if it aint broke don't fix it:)
kinda jealous of the new guy too J/K:) maybe....

girls look sweet you majesty, but just maybe too much nitrogen. that said if it aint broke don't fix it:)
kinda jealous of the new guy too J/K:) maybe....

There is no new guy...We're just cool, not even attracted to him. I don't have any friends here so it's nice to be able to have someone to talk to besides my cat..lol...Ugh, and I cut back on the nutes and still too much nitrogen. I thought they were looking pretty green or is too green....And you know there is no need for you to be jealous, you're my homey!!!:circle-of-love:

There is no new guy...We're just cool, not even attracted to him. I don't have any friends here so it's nice to be able to have someone to talk to besides my cat..lol...Ugh, and I cut back on the nutes and still too much nitrogen. I thought they were looking pretty green or is too green....And you know there is no need for you to be jealous, you're my homey!!!:circle-of-love:

News travels fast my Queen. :cheer:

Seems other know you are free again.....funny how that happens. You go Girl !

Nice to have others see your work and to meet a grower.
:thumb:

News travels fast my Queen. :cheer:

Seems other know you are free again.....funny how that happens. You go Girl !

Nice to have others see your work and to meet a grower.
:thumb:

LOL, I don't see how. I don't talk to anyone in my building other than to say hello..No one comes to my house and I don't like visitors. But if you must visit please don't overstay your welcome..Yeah I think we were impressed with each other..

LOL, I don't see how. I don't talk to anyone in my building other than to say hello..No one comes to my house and I don't like visitors. But if you must visit please don't overstay your welcome..Yeah I think we were impressed with each other..

You ever think about changing your name to Jo?

Hiker-- I gave that plant water and it still hasn't come back to life, I am afraid it is a wrap for it and the one. But the fcj recovered nicely which was the one I was most worried about. And I usually use that same mantra any day above ground is a good one but is it really when there is nothing present but some type of stress? But since I have calmed down and just said fuck it. I'll deal with it as it comes...

Um, are we still talking religion or about a person?

Finally decided to plant the lost coast og, the tail hadn't gotten any bigger but I can't keep drowning it in water either..Still keeping my fingers crossed with it though. Overall so far I am pretty happy with the numbers game so far...NO MALES!!! Tied down the fcj some more so light should be able to get where it needs to. I will take updated pics by the weekend.

Never was talking about religion...religion is dead....Jesus Christ is a real living person..........all the great religious men of this world are still in their graves!.................

So now you got all these girls, all sexed up and ready. When are you putting them into flower ??????? I can't take it anymore, SHOW ME THE NUGS, BABY!!!!!!

So now you got all these girls, all sexed up and ready. When are you putting them into flower ??????? I can't take it anymore, SHOW ME THE NUGS, BABY!!!!!!

Well I still want some of them to get bigger, they're still small I think due to being in small pots and 2 liter bottles..I have bigger pots, I just have to get the coco...

You ever think about changing your name to Jo?

LMAO, I will take that as a compliment!!!! Dealing with assholes in my life has made me antisocial to a degree...I have more friends on the internet than I do in real life. My circle is real small consisting of only 2 people back home in my home town. One is my bff and I talk to her daily online and the other every now and then though she did hit me up just a little while ago.

well this is real life sugar so be my friend!
I will always consider you as one your majesty:)

pfft who needs RL friends. All the best peeps are at :420:

:)

Awww thanks Fishy and Hiker...I didn't want anyone to think I turned into an internet stalker or anything...Just met good peeps since being here on the site is all...

I just want to see them go into flower. Just want to see the whole closet full of drying branches. See the giant pop corn bowl ful of nugs. And a very happy queen

And don't worry about stalking, especially since all the cool kids are doing it. :hookah:

I just want to see them go into flower. Just want to see the whole closet full of drying branches. See the giant pop corn bowl ful of nugs. And a very happy queen And don't worry about stalking, especially since all the cool kids are doing it. :hookah:

I am working on it, the fcj is definitely ready to put in flower but I am trying to let a couple of the bag seeds get ready..They're not really branching out yet, most still have just to branches...But you can keep in veg forever right?

At the moment in real time, I am being stalked..It's the ex..Yesterday I get a letter in the mail from him about the cell phone. I politely contact his mother and explains why I am not giving the phone back. He wants to try my intelligence and say the phone carrier is going to charge him 150 if he doesn't turn in the phone...Now I am like really? How is that even possible when the phones were free when he ordered them online?! SMH then to make it better, I wake up to him at my door. I don't know what made me look through my peephole but I see him coming down the stairs to my door. Coming down the stairs means he was on my fire escape trying to come in through my window which he has done before. Since then I keep my windows locked. So he messages me from my messenger, forgot to block that, and asks to come in to use the bathroom and smoke....HELL NO!!!!! He finally left but I am just tired of the bs, I don't believe his story about the phone. I think he just wants it back so he can sell it to pay on his cell phone bill.

Sorry for the posting my drama but I just needed to vent....

Back
Top Bottom