Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Dog

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Happy 420 to you too :passitleft:

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Looking great Con. I like how well you cleaned up that spot for the plants. Im sure it will cut down on problems with criters. I also like the snail fence you got there. I dont know if snails are bad in my area but its easy enough to throw something on the ground just incase. :smokin: Keep up the good work sir. :passitleft:

Thank you, it's not easy to clear blackberry patch, you have to pull out all the roots, and these can get really thick. Otherwise it's just more of the same, adding lithothamnium, powdered egg shells and biochar, but I couldn't miss on the opportunity to add some more space to The Sunny Spot, cause sun there is just perfect. As far as the snails are concerned, copper clasps or wires work like a dream. I haven't got any problems since.

Hi Conrad!

I'm back from vacation and it looks like your grow survived without me lol :rofl:

I noticed the copper wire in some of the pics. The collars are awesome but how do you get them? Ebay?

Hmm I've had them stored as leftovers from some plumbing work, but I found a new use :cheesygrinsmiley:

Time to say Hi to one of my inspirers :) Conrad, you are doing great things in your beautiful area and I am learning a lot from your threads. I will start my first real outdoors grow in a few weeks and will keep on visiting your pages if you dont mind. Good luck with your grows and regards from another mediterranean coast. Have a great day : )

Hey man, and thx for checking in. I'm just a smalltime outdoor grower, but I hope I can teach noobs some strong basics. Which part of Mediterranean are you in?

Ok, so I vistited The Sunny Spot, I sprayed some lactobacillus and compost tea, and I too some pics.

Here they are:

IMG_348211.JPG
IMG_348413.JPG
IMG_348511.JPG
IMG_348611.JPG
IMG_34879.JPG
IMG_348915.JPG
IMG_349115.JPG
IMG_349215.JPG
IMG_349413.JPG
IMG_349610.JPG
IMG_34978.JPG
IMG_349912.JPG
IMG_350011.JPG
IMG_350111.JPG
IMG_350210.JPG
IMG_35039.JPG
IMG_350410.JPG
IMG_350719.JPG
IMG_350815.JPG
IMG_350912.JPG
IMG_35109.JPG
IMG_351115.JPG
IMG_351213.JPG

:Namaste:

Looking great, Conrad! :thumb:

Wow! The damaged plants are making a hell of a recovery.

I'm just a smalltime outdoor grower, but I hope I can teach noobs some strong basics.
I've definitely learened a lot reading your stuff. Did some serious nerding out on your landrace thread this morning. :geek:

Looking great, Conrad! :thumb:

Hey thx Major :smokin:

Wow! The damaged plants are making a hell of a recovery.

I've definitely learened a lot reading your stuff. Did some serious nerding out on your landrace thread this morning. :geek:

Yes it does, there's already a new growth that has totally different color, so roots have taken in. Landrace thread you say? Yep there's a lot of stuff there to digest. Hmm I'm not growing any this year, but it's only cause I have too many seeds to run. Next season I'm definitely going back to landrace sativas, and I'm gonna probably run Colombian again :thumb:

Yep all alive and well, the hardest part is over and now it's gonna be a walk in the park. I should be transplanting last batch very soon, maybe by the end of this week, to another spot.

How is your weather at the sunny spot (high/low temperatures) this time of year?

In April it all changes every few days, Major. Currently we have bounced from mid 70s by day to mid 60s by day, and by night tems have dipped in high 40s for 2 or 3 days. This night will be probably around low 50s, and tomorrow who knows :laugh:

The seedlings are looking mighty fine in the Sunny Spot! Just starting to get their groove on!

Hey Conrade, I was asked to show how to pick Fem seeds in my Journal. Could you please put the Volcano video up again in this Journal and I'll just send the people who want to know here or if you can post it in my Journal, what ever I would appreciate it. Thanks buddy. TTYL TOAST

Hey man, it's simpler than that. They just have to click my blog, there are 2 posts, and one of them is this seed vid.

Back
Top Bottom