RC - White Widow in 4 Gallon Hempy Buckets!

Re: RC - White Widow in 4gal Hempy buckets!

:ciao: High rc51sport. I found Hashy's grow couple days ago and I read DocBud's yesterday. I am exciting I found this grow now. I don't know where my head is not to see this grow for 13 days. I am so into Hempys lately, can not get enough hempy info. Thanks for this. DocBud won me over, he last grow was awesome. Hashy's Got a super busy hempy grow room too. I wish you much luck rc51sport. I will enjoy watching you. This way of growing is so cool why don't more do this? :goodjob:

:ciao: High rc51sport. I found Hashy's grow couple days ago and I read DocBud's yesterday. I am exciting I found this grow now. I don't know where my head is not to see this grow for 13 days. I am so into Hempys lately, can not get enough hempy info. Thanks for this. DocBud won me over, he last grow was awesome. Hashy's Got a super busy hempy grow room too. I wish you much luck rc51sport. I will enjoy watching you. This way of growing is so cool why don't more do this? :goodjob:

i feel the same way, why didnt i do this before? why did i even try soil indoors? soil is for outside right? lol... just one day the word "hempy" popped into my head, i knew ive heard the word somewhere. went to google and typed in "hempy bucket" and holy shizzz........ i was amazed, ever since ive been looking for as much info as possible

hey docbud, if i remember correctly, the 2 larger soil clones were placed in the cups around the same time the hempy clones were. i figure its from focusing more on growing downward more towards the water, thats ok i dont need them to get huge lol.

this fish fert is killing me lol, i might break down and get some fox farm

and im watering 3 times a day, one around 6:30am before work, one around 4:20pm when i get home then last one about 10pm before bed. i do cycle the light over the hempy clones off for a few hrs a day

thanks for quick reply and calming my nerves on the algae
:bong:

i feel the same way, why didnt i do this before? why did i even try soil indoors? soil is for outside right? lol... just one day the word "hempy" popped into my head, i knew ive heard the word somewhere. went to google and typed in "hempy bucket" and holy shizzz........ i was amazed, ever since ive been looking for as much info as possible

hey docbud, if i remember correctly, the 2 larger soil clones were placed in the cups around the same time the hempy clones were. i figure its from focusing more on growing downward more towards the water, thats ok i dont need them to get huge lol.

this fish fert is killing me lol, i might break down and get some fox farm

and im watering 3 times a day, one around 6:30am before work, one around 4:20pm when i get home then last one about 10pm before bed. i do cycle the light over the hempy clones off for a few hrs a day

thanks for quick reply and calming my nerves on the algae
:bong:

The algae will never get lower than the top layer. No worries!

Any day now, your clones will hit bottom....remember that clones don't have a tap root, so although the roots will grow like crazy, they lack that radicle that a seed has.

The first time I put clones in hempy's I was biting my nails for about a week, then, one morning it was like magic. No looking back after that.

I'm glad to see that about clones in hempys, mine is only 3 days old and starting to droop a little but I now have hope for her. A tip on holes in the cups, dont be lazy like I was. I didn't feel like getting my drill out and just made slits with a knife,the water wasn't draining. Hope I didn't drown my babies! :peace:

I'm glad to see that about clones in hempys, mine is only 3 days old and starting to droop a little but I now have hope for her. A tip on holes in the cups, dont be lazy like I was. I didn't feel like getting my drill out and just made slits with a knife,the water wasn't draining. Hope I didn't drown my babies! :peace:

thats a good point, i thought about doing that at first then i decided against it lol. just open them up some

Thanks, thats what I did. I also have some algae but thanks to doc I'm no longer worried bout that! :peace:

Thanks, thats what I did. I also have some algae but thanks to doc I'm no longer worried bout that! :peace:

docs been a big help so far for this grow, redirected me towards the right path numerous times already

thanks doc!

docs been a big help so far for this grow, redirected me towards the right path numerous times already

thanks doc!

You're welcome! I was lucky enough to make a bunch of mistakes and get spider mites last grow....so I've almost got an undergraduate degree in hard knocks.

With the par boiled roots this time around....I almost feel like I know what I'm doing!

Next step....green plants till harvest. (we'll see....)

looks like I'm not the only one Doc has helped out, I guess he's the hempymaster! :peace:

I have good news and a little bad news

I have raised the amount of the fish fert i am feeding the hempy clones from 1tsp/gal to 2tsp/gal and they seem to be responding well. they look greener and are getting taller. i think the bigger one may be going into her 4gal bucket soon.

the bad news is the unknown seedling doesnt look like it will make it. it was looking so good to begin with then just started shriveling up after the last pics. oh well that not a big deal, i have another seed im more excited to grow, also unknown but i do know its something good, may have been some sort of kush. it got mixed in with other seeds.

i will post some pics later

sorry for the delay...

the hempy girls are looking very nice. i transplanted the larger one into the 4gal bucket. im feeding them both the fish fert 5-1-1 half strength + cal-mag plus. both girls seem to be enjoying it. turning a darker green and growth speeding, will pass the FFOF sisters soon. not sure if the hempy girls want more? i guess they look happy. kinda fun watching the leaves lower themselves telling me when theyre thirsty and then raising after saying thanks to me. now for the pics, you can figure out what is what

thoughts, comments, ideas, tips, ect welcome

1212010001.jpg

1212010002.jpg

1212010003.jpg

1212010004.jpg

1212010005.jpg

1212010006.jpg

thanks for stopping by ;)

now that i look at the pics i realize the difference in the way the leaves look (shape+texture) from FFOF to hempy is caused by the different PH? i think the girls are so much happier at a solid steady 6.0 . i wish i had the space and lights for a side by side FFOF vs. hempy veg + flower.

Sorry for the delay you say?...,While smokin' the White Widow. :laugh:
:rollit:

good idea, pics coming...

but actually im smoking some kind of lemon+lime/grapefruit tasting/smelling almost slight haze stuff. gonna hold off on the WW and try to give it a lil time before its gone (probably wont happen)

...thinking of investing in a 250wHPS for flowering... already sent suncoast a msg, hope he can work me some magic... i figure im already running 340w of CFL for flower alone and only getting 21000 lumens with less penetration. but then ill have to build a grow cab. might close off a 3x2' corner section of the room with black plastic and fab some rails to hang light

Get ready for some serious growth, once the roots get to the sweet spot after the transplant!

There is one other thing for your consideration:

Plants need bacteria and mycorhizae to break down organic ferts into usable N,P,K,Mg etc. Hempy buckets aren't the best medium for that.

Consider either giving them some sort of happy bacteria/fungal product, or feeding them something that's easier to digest for them, along with the fish fert.

Either way, they look VERY nice! I love having another hempy grower here.

DAMN! RC I'm in like Flynn, great journal so far. Thanks Doc for all the info!

OK after seeing Tunes and your grow Hempy is on my To do list! Next grow 4 sure. I love it here!
Doc I'll be in to read your journals next!

Back
Top Bottom