RC - White Widow in 4 Gallon Hempy Buckets!

Re: RC - White Widow in 4gal Hempy buckets!

sorry for the lack of updates everyone.
i just stopped by to check the girls the other day and WOW they are looking amazing! much bigger than my last plants, and the mother is very very bushy. i will be driving back down to pollinate a couple buds in about a week, ill take pics and get some dates to give a better update. but at least i know they are doing well, very very well actually. im happy with they way they are going

Glad they're doin well. Hang in there RC. Keep us posted :cheer::popcorn:

Yes, very glad they are doing well. Hope you are too rc. It's good to hear your girls are still hangin in there, +REP for your dad!

Hello and best regards everyone!

Glad you salvaged your grow, rc!

I'm a new caretaker for my wife (and of course, I'll have to test quality of the grow!) and a noob at growing.

I was just in the starting phases of starting a small growing setup like those outlined in the "I grow Chronic" video with Mr Green, when my clones arrived several days ahead of schedule. Oh, the panic! I didn't have my veg room started and my flowering room was only partially complete. I had to get the clones into something, so I got them in some potting soil under lights to sustain them.

I *SO* glad I found this thread about Hempy buckets! Money and time is tight, and this is perfect. With this simplicity, I can have them ready tomorrow.

So, my grow journal will be starting with me working to finish the rooms as I grow. The Hempy bucket looks like my best option by far.

Again, this thread is a blessing and I couldn't have found it at a better time... literally!

Gonna go start scrapping on the room!

Peace out!

Hello and best regards everyone!

Glad you salvaged your grow, rc!

I'm a new caretaker for my wife (and of course, I'll have to test quality of the grow!) and a noob at growing.

I was just in the starting phases of starting a small growing setup like those outlined in the "I grow Chronic" video with Mr Green, when my clones arrived several days ahead of schedule. Oh, the panic! I didn't have my veg room started and my flowering room was only partially complete. I had to get the clones into something, so I got them in some potting soil under lights to sustain them.

I *SO* glad I found this thread about Hempy buckets! Money and time is tight, and this is perfect. With this simplicity, I can have them ready tomorrow.

So, my grow journal will be starting with me working to finish the rooms as I grow. The Hempy bucket looks like my best option by far.

Again, this thread is a blessing and I couldn't have found it at a better time... literally!

Gonna go start scrapping on the room!

Peace out!

Did I understand that you already have them in soil? You gonna dig them up out of the soil? I don't think that's a good idea. You don't want to stress the plants that much. Maybe if you got it done ASAP.

hey there guys! got some good news and got some bad news... I checked on the girls yesterday and took a few pics. they are looking outstanding, absolutly amazing. they have gotten bigger under those 5 CFLs than i ever could have imagine, atleast twice the mass for my soil clones. they are heavy thick dense buds. wrapping my hand around one yesterday felt like trying to wrap my hand around a coke can and the plants are leaning over bad and need to be tied up. they have just started their 7th week and flushing will be started within the next few days with clearex and water. now the the bad news, there are bananas/acorns/pollen sacs all over the place, almost every bud, both plants! my dads eye sight isnt very good and he didnt catch them early on. i havent been taking care of them myself so i couldnt tell you why that happened. BUT at least i dont see any seeds forming yet, may tell him just to do 1 week of flushing now then pull. i kinda like them pulled early any ways. as far as weight im guessing 1-1.5oz/plant when i was only getting just over 1/2oz dry from each plant in soil under the same lights. looks at the size of the cola on the plant growing naturally and the colas on the topped plant are rock solid and thick as my wrist! also the mother plant is looking very healthy and bushy, suprisingly green and large, looks like the 100w CFL is still penetrating to the insides well.

im very impressed with my dads work but he said hes just been following my exact directions and following the feed menu i made for him the day i dropped them off.

i would say im verry happy the way things are turning out for neither of us doing hempy or hydro before and just kind of "winging" it. deffinetly a BIG GREEN thanks to doc-bud and everyone else for helping me get this hempy grow started and pointing in the right direction!

enough talk and lets see some pics right?

3262010_001.jpg

3262010_002.jpg

3262010_003.jpg

3262010_004.jpg

3262010_005.jpg

3262010_006.jpg

3262010_007.jpg

3262010_008.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom