RC - White Widow in 4 Gallon Hempy Buckets!

Re: RC - White Widow in 4gal Hempy buckets!

A bag of FFOF runs $60 just about everywhere online, finally found it for $40 on ebay, the bugs are aggravating, and I keep spilling dirt everywhere!

You got bugs FROM the FFOF, or were they just drawn to the soil?

You got bugs FROM the FFOF, or were they just drawn to the soil?

nope lol
actually the bugs came with my "Jungle Growth" soil. then i broke down and spent the money on a bag of FFOF to use for "the next" (this) grow so i wouldnt have the bug problem. but then i discovered hempy! and said screw soil all together lol, unless outside or for moms of course. although im still doing a couple clones in the FFOF, had to have a backup in case my hempy went sour...

:bong:

oh btw, im still seeing a couple fungus gnats here and there but thats about it, so far the spidermites havent shown their ugly faces again yet. i guess i beat them down before they got too bad. i still want to set off a bug bomb when i have nothing growing (dont know when that will be) ...- looks out the window for a blue moon -... i guess the spraying i did in the individual rooms helped out alot

Great. What I figured, but thanks for clarifying. I still get asked from time to time about soil by people that don't want to make their own and it's nice to be able to say, "Just get a bag of Fox Farm's and add about 25% perlite to it."

so far the spidermites havent shown their ugly faces again yet.

Knock on wood. I'd rather awaken to a few thousand fire ants crawling on me than face another attempt at assimilation by the borg.

Hey RC, to get rid of fungus gnats; Get a cup of water and put a little white vinegar and a couple drops of dish soap in, sit it in with your plants. the gnats go to it to feed and drown. It works very well. :peace:

And they said you attract more flies with honey than with vinegar, lololol.

Thanks for the tip, 420warrior!

For many flying pests, those yellow sticky strips that our grandmothers used to use still work great. They also work on slightly-stoned gardeners, however.

Hey RC, to get rid of fungus gnats; Get a cup of water and put a little white vinegar and a couple drops of dish soap in, sit it in with your plants. the gnats go to it to feed and drown. It works very well. :peace:

lol and i already have all those ingredients in the growroom right next to me, hehe thanks bud!

Well i believe we have stuck oil! or water? either way i think our roots have made it to the bottom of the hempy buckets.

today i flushed with plain water PH 6.0 then fed (all per gal) 3.75ml (3/4str) vigoro 10-10-10, 7 drops of superthrive, 1tsp cal-mag+ and PHd to 6.0

drained water best i could, then let sit for 30min, drained again, let sit for a final 30min + drained before i fed to let most of the water make its way to the bottom.

lots of growth since last update, more than i thought until i just looked back. and that was only 5 days ago!!! lol well i harvested that last to WWs in 12/12 last night to make room for the hempy clones and to refill my stash jar ;)
heres some pics!

2012010001.jpg

2012010002.jpg

2012010003.jpg

2012010004.jpg

2012010005.jpg

2012010006.jpg

2012010007.jpg

thanks for checkin in ;)

:roorrip:

Happy Sunday morning everyone! Already baked and ready to go. got my as$ in gear friday and cleaned out the flower room and sprayed for bugs. last night i brought the 2 hempy clones in to begin 12/12. even though im sick right now i didnt want to make the plants wait and i wanted to open up the veg closet. the 2 hempys will get their first dose of 12hrs @ 2700k at 7pm tonight. Going to keep up with 3/4str vigoro 10-10-10 and 1tsp/gal cal-mag+/gal for first couple of weeks, just dropping the superthrive. i do have some more ph calibration solution coming and some clearex too. also started a secret stash of cash that im using to save up for my HPS, just thinking a 250w for now.

in my veg closet i transplanted my new mother plant into a 3gal pot and i have a spare clone that i dont know what to do with. didnt expect her to pull through and i have a hard time killing good plants that i just dont have room for.
any suggestions? anyone want to adopt? lol

2062010001.jpg

2062010002.jpg

2062010003.jpg

2062010004.jpg

2062010005.jpg

2062010006.jpg

2062010007.jpg

2062010008.jpg

2062010009.jpg

20620100010.jpg

:thanks:

I'm in RC!

I think I'm joining the Hempy Brigade on my next grow ;)

thanks SS good to know i have caught the interest of master growers such as yourself!

BUT unfortunately there were some issues at my house last night. the main line to the sewer got backed up and flooded both bathrooms and both bedrooms of my house, including the entire grow area! I have a feeling that MY growing will be halted for a while as i will be staying at my moms for a while. I called up my dad and asked to foster my babies for me and he agreed so today among many other things (took day off work to take care of situation) i will be moving the girls and setting him up, lots of notes for him to take things are different since he grew. will try to get down there (30min trip) to get some updates when possible. BTW he loved the herb that i gave him, says its better than the stuff hes been getting from his hydro grower buddy. and it was a good feeling to have the whole grow area torn down and looking like a normal spare room in about an hour.

atleast i have a nice stash to help me get through this, im thinking i might move on to a new house and all, maybe a time to stash some money and get a house of my own!

well i have to get to work, furniture to move carpet to pull up... hope everyone had a better superbowl sunday than i did! lol

later guys, ill be checkin in :slide:

just stoppin in..I love the low tech approach, I have 2 people who would be into this. GREAT JOB!! REPS

BUT unfortunately there were some issues at my house last night. {...} MY growing will be halted for a while

Sympathies.

Yes, Very sorry to hear about your Plumbing issue. Will be thinking about ya.
Carry on Strong Friend!
:nomo: :peace:

Very sad. They were ready to take off.

No chance of saving them?

tell me about it, i had them on 12/12 for one day then this...
atleast i wasnt 4wks in or something

im getting ready to run them down to my dads house right now and give him a crash course in hempy, atleast as much as i have learned... hes an oldschool flouro grower so he should pick up easily, i think the hardest part for him will be the digital PH meter lol... i have faith

also today i was offered a room in a friends house for CHEAP and growing is welcome, actually he wants me to lol. maybe time to start fresh and go HID?

i will try to update on the hempys as much as possible, atleast all is not lost, im happy they have a home to go to

thanks for you concern everyone and thanks for following along in my journals but for now i gotta go, ill cya guys later

:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom