Retired Dude's Variety Grow

Re: Oldgrowerdude's Variety Grow

Don't forget to vote for me in the 420 contest member of the month of the month contest just click on the blue lettering in by signture and it will take you to the voting place.......thanks for your support :Rasta::Rasta:

You got my vote OGD... I think that put you to 21... Keep up the good work...

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

:thanks: I sure could use that vote....hope you enjoyed my Journal and all the pic's.....:ganjamon::ganjamon::Rasta:

The clones were a foot tall when I turned them....there about 3 feet tall and loaded with buds and colas....the food they get is Dutch Basters Gold grow a+b and bloomer a + b the only other thing I add is Mag-Cal for the blooming cycle......4th grow with the same fert. and additive....supply light and air ond your there..........:thanks::Rasta::Rasta:

Awesome Set-Up, With Some Beautiful Plants, Very Healthy & Happy, I Really Like The One With The Double-Serrated Leaf Pattern..

Can't Wait To See More..

Cheers`;`Hatch`;`

Thanks for the kind words......wile your in here I sure could use your vote for member of the month 420 contest ....just click the blue lettering on any of my posts.....thanks for your support. :welcome::ganjamon::ganjamon:

You got my vote this month. You grow is so clean and convinced me to go easy way with those gold nutes. If that one step was rated as good I would go that way. :ganjamon:

Saving up for 5L of all 4. Do they work in bubbler? Guess I should ask that first. Any ideas? :smokin:

:thanks: I sure could use that vote....hope you enjoyed my Journal and all the pic's.....:ganjamon::ganjamon::Rasta:

The clones were a foot tall when I turned them....there about 3 feet tall and loaded with buds and colas....the food they get is Dutch Basters Gold grow a+b and bloomer a + b the only other thing I add is Mag-Cal for the blooming cycle......4th grow with the same fert. and additive....supply light and air ond your there..........:thanks::Rasta::Rasta:

No prob... Everyones using diff nutes... I'm using humbolt grow, mico, bloom...

Ladies are looking good... how much do you usually harvest off one of those PPP's on DM Gold nutes?

H2OGanjaFarmr

Hi mesrone yes I have had it about 1 year, I get 100% well rooted perfect clones. I know it's an investment but worth every pennie.........

I fill it up 4 times a year....yes I love it!:ganjamon:

Ezcloner is number 1 in my book..............

Yeah, this is where my head is going too. Cloning without a device works for me, but is just too much trouble. I'm thinking it's time for a bit o'technology.

Any suggestions on size or options? For capacity I think 25 plants every six months or so would do it for me. Really minor usage.

Thats what I heard that you get more vaporizing I just am tired of coffing my head of on good herb.... we shall see

I bought one of those glob type with the glass globe but theres no heat control and the stuff burns its made out of a soldering iron....lol

This one comes wit a controllable heat source and its digital...

If you are still looking, this vaporizer has been incredible for me | Arizer

Yeah, this is where my head is going too. Cloning without a device works for me, but is just too much trouble. I'm thinking it's time for a bit o'technology.

Any suggestions on size or options? For capacity I think 25 plants every six months or so would do it for me. Really minor usage.

dude, dont spend all that money on an ez-cloner. you can build the exact same thing for less than 60$. ill pm u the link to the instructions if your interested. im def. not knockin the ez cloner, i just know i built the one i have, and got perfect results my first time ever cloning.

I rooter cuttings for over 20 years with good success but hated the process.... The first time I used the excloner I left them in there for 2 weeks the result was a rootball the size of your fist...And after i bought it I realized I could have built something similar
that would work just as much...I took the easy way out and got one......

:thanks::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Thanks PlantPot I would love the how-to's for a self-build. Of OGD is cool with a brief hi-jack, can you post here. I think lots of folks might dig it.

OGD, your setup and results are amazing. Really inspiring for someone like me who geeks on the science as well as the results. I'm just starting what I hope will be years of experiments perfecting how to make an easy to take tincture for migraine relief as well as a dose that can be taken each day like a multi-vitamin. For those who don't know, migraines can be treated with medical cannabis (generally sativas) and after you stop the first several they will start to happen less often, trailing down to almost none. I went from about eight a month to zero, just taking a small maintenance "dose" of a couple of vaporized inhales about three hours before bed time.

With the new medical science showing that the CBDs in cannabis are incredibly important to combat age related diseases and most cancers, a controlled repeatable production is critical to meet my goals. Of course it bummed me out when I read that "age" related diseases start being a problem between 35 and 40 years old. Seems pretty young to me now.;)

Hard to believe the science, but now seems to show that what was a hobby for many people is now the legitimate production of anti-cancer medicine. Of course that is our arrogance just since 1937. Recored history going back nearly five-thousand years (literally 5,000 years) has been using cannabis for pain, migraines, and what were called 'tumors' (modernly what we call cancer).

Oops, slipped in a soapbox rant. Sorry.

Again OGD, thanks for all of the effort that goes into maintaining this journal. REALLY educational and an outright fun read. /Cheers - 420Legal

Thanks PlantPot I would love the how-to's for a self-build. Of OGD is cool with a brief hi-jack, can you post here. I think lots of folks might dig it.

OGD, your setup and results are amazing. Really inspiring for someone like me who geeks on the science as well as the results. I'm just starting what I hope will be years of experiments perfecting how to make an easy to take tincture for migraine relief as well as a dose that can be taken each day like a multi-vitamin. For those who don't know, migraines can be treated with medical cannabis (generally sativas) and after you stop the first several they will start to happen less often, trailing down to almost none. I went from about eight a month to zero, just taking a small maintenance "dose" of a couple of vaporized inhales about three hours before bed time.

With the new medical science showing that the CBDs in cannabis are incredibly important to combat age related diseases and most cancers, a controlled repeatable production is critical to meet my goals. Of course it bummed me out when I read that "age" related diseases start being a problem between 35 and 40 years old. Seems pretty young to me now.;)

Hard to believe the science, but now seems to show that what was a hobby for many people is now the legitimate production of anti-cancer medicine. Of course that is our arrogance just since 1937. Recored history going back nearly five-thousand years (literally 5,000 years) has been using cannabis for pain, migraines, and what were called 'tumors' (modernly what we call cancer).

Oops, slipped in a soapbox rant. Sorry.

Again OGD, thanks for all of the effort that goes into maintaining this journal. REALLY educational and an outright fun read. /Cheers - 420Legal

Thanks Legal420 I try to cover all aspects of my system and grow. I have been growing for 30 years now , started with bag seeds and now using the seed companies with excellent results...A warm :welcome: to our sharing home..PS loved the artical :ganjamon:

PPP , Bluecheese and G13 x Diesel growing Im back with updated pictures.....

The whole Garden

1_11_10_C.jpg

G13 x Diesel main cola....

1_11_10_E.jpg

Pure Power Plant mother

1_11_10_D.jpg
:Rasta::Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom