SanibelGreen's LED/Bubbletronics Grow (1st)

Do an 8 step recovery no nutes yet you will find it in Rosemans Tutorial it should have been included in your BP Setup Guide Good Luck

Do an 8 step recovery no nutes yet you will find it in Rosemans Tutorial it should have been included in your BP Setup Guide Good Luck

I have been looking at that, however no problems at all yet, re Ph'd water this morning and it is circulating at 6.1 (both tanks) and I couldn't resist buying another UFO based on the lighting I will need for flowering, so i don't hear all this LED ya told you so stuff. So the middle will house yet another UFO by the next update. I am excited.

SG

So far this is one of the better led threads! I bought a pycron, and was never to impressed with it, for the cost. It was to be equal to a 400w, but it's not even close. So you have a real nice setup, and I'll be watching to see what a few led lamps will do for you. It is a clean setup for sure!

So far this is one of the better led threads! I bought a pycron, and was never to impressed with it, for the cost. It was to be equal to a 400w, but it's not even close. So you have a real nice setup, and I'll be watching to see what a few led lamps will do for you. It is a clean setup for sure!

Thanks man. The 3rd UFO will make the Trifecta! Should be here tommorow.

SG

Cool setup! what I like about it! it's up with the times, LED will be the next trend watch and see, I'll be checkin back bro, I'm really foreword to seeing the flower & bud stage of your grow setup.

Cool LED Grow :surf: Bro.

Day 5 of Veg. New light added. Sprouting has begun! Start nutes now or wait until day 7? And some odd coloring has started on the clone was fine last night now this discoloring that you will see in pics.

Newlights_11.JPG

Newlights_13.JPG

Newlights_16.JPG

Newlights_15.JPG

Newlights_14.JPG

Newlights_17.JPG

Newlights_18.JPG

last pic almost looks like light bleaching.. hmm.. what color is it with normal light.

Okay so first off, I gotta say, you can put a grow room together. Very need and organized. Qualities of a good grower. I am not a believer in LEDs for max output but I know they are getting better everyday. I was actually thinkin of going to a setup just like yours but I went with CFLs. I have heard that a couple additional CFLs can really help an LED..

Secondly, there are a lot of good LED growers on this forum, Irishboy, knows pretty much all there is know about em. LED Grow Test .Check that out, and he is a nice guy and will help you.

Third, we will help you will with rest.. Lets have a good grow!

oh, btw, your soil plant is over watered. and soil to the top of the edge of the pot. Then, let it dry out a little bit. I would say 25-35% less water. A bigger pot would of really helped but I dont know if you want to. for that size plant, I would use a 5 gal homer bucket from homedepot for 3$. they will do 5ft. plants fine. my plants in 3gal pots dont like going over 4 ft. Your plant is 26inces tall? When you start watering less, your leaves will lift up and stop drooping. Oh and btw, congrats on the sprouts

Hey man, good job getting everything organized and set up before stumbling thru the first few weeks of your grow! :goodjob:

I wouldn't do the nutes by the day number, but by how your plants are progressing. I waited for the first 2 real leaves (not the little rounded ones), and some people wait for 4. But remember to start slow with the nutes.

Don't over obsesses out about PH, a little fluctuation between ~5.8-6.5 is good, so you shouldn't have to micromanage TOO much.

But hey, everything looks good so far tho. Keep it up man :popcorn:

I hate so say this, but I havn't checked PH in 6months.. Im not trying to confuse anyone. I just have a 000ppm system to where I know everything is cool.. Bad water varies PH more that anything else.. My first recommendation to someone with wild PH fluctionations in a good quality filter system, like 6kgal carbon filter with a D.I.(De-Ionized) filter. That will take care of the problems

I hate so say this, but I havn't checked PH in 6months.. Im not trying to confuse anyone. I just have a 000ppm system to where I know everything is cool.. Bad water varies PH more that anything else.. My first recommendation to someone with wild PH fluctionations in a good quality filter system, like 6kgal carbon filter with a D.I.(De-Ionized) filter. That will take care of the problems

I found my tap water stabilizes my PH a ton more than distilled water from wally world!

oh, btw, your soil plant is over watered. and soil to the top of the edge of the pot. Then, let it dry out a little bit. I would say 25-35% less water. A bigger pot would of really helped but I dont know if you want to. for that size plant, I would use a 5 gal homer bucket from homedepot for 3$. they will do 5ft. plants fine. my plants in 3gal pots dont like going over 4 ft. Your plant is 26inces tall? When you start watering less, your leaves will lift up and stop drooping. Oh and btw, congrats on the sprouts

I was thinking the same thing. I'll re-pot her tomorrow in a homer which ironically I bought 3 of before coming home tonight. Another weekend project will be cutting a hole in the ceiling to let hot air out. The 3rd light is causing a heat spike, idling at 84 degrees which is too hot for my tastes. And lastly the plant is around 2 foot tall maybe a little bigger but liek you said right around 26in. And the grow room I did by the book authored by you and rose!

SG

Back
Top Bottom