Sauga Grows With Virgin Ground

OK first update. I hope @Virgin Ground is right behind, or ahead.

The first pics are of the seeds after 28 hours of soaking in distilled water. All four have cracked and are ready to be planted. The tinfoil keeps the light out, but it also keeps the heat in when sitting on the heat mat.

I have a mark on my tweezers which assists in determining how far down to plant the seed. In the past I used a 1/4" dowel for the opening in the soil, but using the tweezer method keeps the soil compact and the seed positioned correctly while planting.

Here you can see how I grab the seed. The radicle points up for me. I squeeze the sides of the seed and insert the tweezers directly into the soil until it reaches the indicator. I slide the tweezers out and the soil doesn't even look like it was disturbed. A slight packing to cover up the slit and we're off to the races.

And here we are ready to go.

And here we are ready to go, take two.

:Rasta:

I'm in for this joint venture Mr S., VG :passitleft: , Am I too late for the nudes?....damn!
Hiya Fred. VG's gonna be busy trying to keep up here, and so am I!! Thanks for popping by, and sorry about the confusion with the nutes.
Thanks MrS! I hope you got those re-labeled correctly. :eek:
I was so organized, and then I planted the Kalash into the Candyland cup. I was almost so organized.

Long and hard,eh? :laughtwo:

My update: No movement

I moved the cup to the top of the fridge. It got quite cool in our house last night.
She should be cracked by morning with any luck.

Hiya Sye! Welcome aboard to our journal. I'm hoping to get it back on track as I really don't know how it got derailed so fast. Good to see you.

I'm sure you will achieve a great balance of lawful and chaotic as you do on your journal :ganjamon: :Namaste:

I'm hoping to get it back on track as I really don't know how it derailed so fast.
I apologize, I do not mean to take away from what this journal is surely to become. I could not help myself.
I will see myself to the back row.

I apologize, I do not mean to take away from what this journal is surely to become. I could not help myself.
I will see myself to the back row.
Haha, no need to apologize, and no need to go to the back row. VG's a big part of this journal so I want to make sure that we stay on track as much as possible, as hard as that may be :)
Maybe this will bring you back to the front.
:passitleft:
Enjoy your weekend Dab!

Hiya Zero, and welcome!
:passitleft:

Why thank you! With the cold upon us, I am spending more and more time inside on the computer. I was looking for something to follow for the coming months. This seems like a great one to hang with!

Hope all is well with everyone.

Back
Top Bottom