Sauga Grows With Virgin Ground

Hey I made it to the first page also! Considering the velocity of your individual threads I’m expecting I’ll be behind about 10 pages in the next 24 hours :laugh:

At any rate, I’m in there like swim wear.
:bongrip::bongrip::bongrip:

Looks like fun! I grew a couple Kalashnikov Autos this season. The cure is just now getting to the point of smoking. So far, it's a nice one. :thumb:

Hey I made it to the first page also!
Oh you must mean the other page one! Welcome Chef! VG said she was giving away free kief to everyone that stopped by so make sure to send her a PM.
Awesome idea to have the joint journal going, I’ll be watching!
:popcorn:
Thanks Dab! Good to have you along for our little journey together.
Looks like fun! I grew a couple Kalashnikov Autos this season. The cure is just now getting to the point of smoking. So far, it's a nice one. :thumb:
Well that's not a fair comparison. Your autos surpass most photos!! Welcome aboard Beez!
Room for one more? :popcorn:
Absolutely! Welcome Smokey. :passitleft:

VG said she was giving away free kief to everyone that stopped by so make sure to send her a PM.
Sorry.
I'm not brave enough to send nudes like you promised to.....

Welcome everybody!!!:ciao:

If it ok with you Mr.S I will pass on the nudes.
Just to be clear, I signed up to this thread before I knew about nudes being sent around :rofl:

Is it too late to unwatch now that nudes have come into the grow? :ganjamon:

Awe fuck I’m in anyway!:slide:
Yeah, not the type of grow show I’m looking for.
I'm here for the duration... :)
Everyone finished now? Got it out of your system? I've worked long and hard to get this thing up with VG and all you guys want to do is joke about nudes. I don't get it.

Oh good, somebody came in with their puter. Probably has nudes on it.
Welcome Scotty!!

Back
Top Bottom