Sauga Grows With Virgin Ground

Somebody please flip something! Flip a coin, a pancake or a plant. Hell, flip me the finger. Just flip something.

I'm starting to lose my flippin mind waiting. I come back day after day waiting to see a flip only to have to flip a page, then another, with no flipage.

I'm running out of flippin patience! :Rasta:

Looking pretty flawless, you two! :battingeyelashes::high-five:
Thanks Sye.
I think that this strain is exceptionally forgiving and would be great for a beginner. I dropped a box on her and she brushed it off like nothing. She was cold as a small child but flourished nonetheless. :laughtwo:

Oh my goodness. I'm so medicated.

Hers looks extra flawless. :)
You are so full of 'it'.
she looks good and healthy VG. :bravo: Is she still stretching

i hope you cloned it?
I did clone it and that plant is still sitting in perlite. That was actually the top of the clone.
I should really pot that clone soon.
She looks amazing. Flipping incoming? :p
Thanks Vex.
You betcha!

Ah good. No flowers yet :popcorn:
No. Not quite. You won't have to wait long.
How you doin? Say Hi to the wife!
Somebody please flip something! Flip a coin, a pancake or a plant. Hell, flip me the finger. Just flip something.

I'm starting to lose my flippin mind waiting. I come back day after day waiting to see a flip only to have to flip a page, then another, with no flipage.

I'm running out of flippin patience! :Rasta:
You seem tense.

There! I flipped. Happy now!?! :laughtwo:

Thanks Sye.
I think that this strain is exceptionally forgiving and would be great for a beginner. I dropped a box on her and she brushed it off like nothing. She was cold as a small child but flourished nonetheless. :laughtwo:

Oh my goodness. I'm so medicated.

You are so full of 'it'.

I did clone it and that plant is still sitting in perlite. That was actually the top of the clone.

Thanks Vex.
You betcha!

No. Not quite. You won't have to wait long.
How you doin? Say Hi to the wife!

You seem tense.

There! I flipped. Happy now!?! :laughtwo:
Thanks. I feel much better now. :Rasta:

Did Mr.S flip too? (I mean did he flip his plants.):laughtwo:

Hi Mr S, VG. These plants are consistently the healthiest looking plants around. Kudos VG! Kudos Mr S! Stay stoneder

When i take a clone i just bite the ends a bit then i dip it in a root gel and stick it right into dirt. Works for me everytime. I do the same thing with roses ;)

Back
Top Bottom