Scrubbys Rare Darkness - Rare Dankness #1 x Grape Ape

Scrubbs...ya , that was just my bad english eh! DE Smell! I know , i know.
So, Scrubbs if you've got your exhaust fan running all the time it will refresh the air in there every few minutes and will exhaust all of your homemade CO2 right the hell outta there faster than it can help your girls. That's the problem with giving CO2 to our enviroments.
Sorry pal...but your wasting your time trying to add extra CO2 to a room your exchanging the air in every couple min's.Your lil set up would work ok if you could figure out how to start and stop the CO2 while starting and stopping your fan/filter ,exhaust. Have thought about this alot in the past and have done alot of research on supplemental CO2 systems in closed systems. Scrubbs, it really doesn't make that much of a difference and just so ya know too, if CO2 is not cut off early in bloom , it has a negetive effect on flavour, just so ya know pal. Cheers eh!

The co2 goes right into a fan and the fan blows it around. My cannabis is pretty tasty and extremely potent. I figure it can't hurt to have that lil setup in there even if it increases the ppms just a bit its worth it. I've been doing it since day 1 and will continue to do it despite anyones anecdotal reasons why it dont work :)

20150816_111147.jpg
20150816_111131.jpg
20150816_111114.jpg
20150816_111103.jpg
20150816_111040.jpg

Nice lil harvest there! It smells like sour grape dankness! I didnt take wet weights so that stuff will have to wait...well, if I decide to weigh it. Maybe theres a notm in there somewhere :)

Beautiful, scrubby!
Nice trim job, too.
NotM contender for sure. :thumb:

Thanks so much guys! It's been a fun experience being on 420 and learning so much from each and every one of you! Ill let the jack skellington finish alone in the tent then its 3 more huge rare darkness clones going in and an HSO purple trainwreck going into flower. Maybe ill journal that...we'll see. :)

Sweet color in those buds. I'd sure go looking through them for that winning NOTM. Congrats scrubby. :bravo:

I hope you keep journaling. We've learned so much from you and your understanding of the kit and many of us were looking forward to being able to pick your brain as we learn to manage it ourselves.

Sweet color in those buds. I'd sure go looking through them for that winning NOTM. Congrats scrubby. :bravo:

I hope you keep journaling. We've learned so much from you and your understanding of the kit and many of us were looking forward to being able to pick your brain as we learn to manage it ourselves.

What's NOTM? BAHHHH! BS.:ban:

Rare darkness is in jars. Didnt take weight cuz I really dont care what it is lol. I know its bomb smoke :)

Congratulations scrubby. I'm with you. I grow for me. I don't really care other than its more than I need. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom