Seraphim's Strawberry Diesel - Mineralized Supersoil - LED - Indoor Grow

... Not that I've seen a lot of reveg results but yours is bar none the best and healthiest I've ever seen.

:thumb:

Good day to you sir

to clear up, this is Strawberry Diesel and she is not a re-veg, this is a plant grown from seed.

The re-veg attempt is Tangilope. Different plant.

Either way, good to have you by colorfuldayze!! :Namaste:

Thanks for your kind comments and for coming by c526 & Pigeons!

:welcome:

Looking great :) :)
One little question, have you got much leeway to bend out the main branches some more? Just to open her center up some more :)

Thank you sir!

And why, yes! I do have leeway to bend some more. Let me see what I can do today and I'll take some more pictures.

Thanks for the suggestion LA!

There...

I did some more LST and opened up the middle. Now those leading branches are tempered and more growing tops will be in the main canopy sweet spot.

Thank you LA for the suggestion! This will likely increase yield and help further control vertical growth.

IMG_32204.JPG

IMG_32165.JPG

IMG_32184.JPG

IMG_32174.JPG

Good morning 420Mag!!

Here are some pictures of her this morning after yesterday's training (thanks again LA! she's looking better than ever!)

IMG_32247.JPG

IMG_322510.JPG

IMG_32266.JPG

IMG_32277.JPG

IMG_32283.JPG

Thank you for stopping by!!

Thanks bud!

I try to stay out of their way as much as possible.

Nature is the artist, i just supply the canvas and try my best to hold it steady.

And good morning to you!

:Namaste:

Now she looks set to reap you a fine haul indeed :) :)

Best trained plant I've grown thus far!

If it were not for you asking, I may not have gone the extra step. I am already glad I did.

Thanks again Light Addict!

I am really digging this new watering routine. No PH'ing and no Nute mixing, etc. I just make sure the distilled water is about 65* in temperature and give it to her. All watering has been this way since day one and she is green, happy and with no issues at all. Stellar, healthy growth the entire time. She displays the rich color green that a very well fed plant displays.

I am still trying to wrap my mind around the ideal of not PH'ing my water before feeding it to her but proof is in the pudding and so far she looks fantastic.

I will be adding a mild dose of unsulphured black-strap molasses soon.

Of course she looks great this morning. Happy and perky.

Whatever your religion may (or may not) be, I wish you all enjoy peaceful and healthy Holidays full of smiles and plenty of gooey green for your pipe, bong or joint.

Thanks for stopping by and welcome aboard Mr. Sephiroth420!

I'm in for this one also. I followed your last journal with the smart hempy idea and that's what I'm using now for my current grow. I'm only about 3 weeks in. I haven't started a journal yet, but I'll be doing that soon. I'll create it the closer I get to them flowering. Thanks again for everything that you posted in your last journal and I'm sub'd to this one now also.

Buster! Great to have you by!

I am eager to see how you do with the smart hempy. I think you are the first to try it that I know of.

And please let me know when you start your journal as I would reserve my ringside seat right now.

Buster! Great to have you by!

I am eager to see how you do with the smart hempy. I think you are the first to try it that I know of.

And please let me know when you start your journal as I would reserve my ringside seat right now.

I definitely will be letting you know. You were the main inspiration for me even trying that method, so I will be letting you know when i start it and how things are going. By the by, at this moment things are going great.

Back
Top Bottom