SgtBrix's Garden, Indoor/Soil/1000w LED: Krishna Kush, Auto Blackberry Kush, 2018

Woohoo is there pics up on your journal? :) what did you end up getting broski? :yahoo:
Yeah got some pics there. Haven’t got a dry weight yet. Still got half a plant in the tent and some drying in the fridge.

Update

Hello everyone got some news to tell.

I have to go see some family thats out of the country. My grand parents are getting older and might be one of my last chances to see them. So im going to be away for 2 and half weeks. My pops will be watching and taking care of ladies. I left detailed instructions and taught him all i could. Also a watering/feed schedule. So i wont be able to do photos for a couple weeks sadly. But when i get back the Blackberry Kush Auto will only have a week left till harvest. And the Krishna Kush will be 3 or 4 weeks away from harvest. Lets see how the old man does, he might have a green thumb lol.

I dont want to leave the ladies for such a long time. But its my family and i havent seen them in 10 years. Going to spend every moment i can with them.

But when i get back we will be doing 4 new ladies from mephisto genetics illiumauto strains after the BBKa is finished.

That brings me to my next subject. We have to figure out what 4 strains to start!

Heres a list

Illuminauto #31 - Sweet 'n' Sour

Genetics: Toof Decay x Sour Stomper

Illuminauto #32 - Forgotten Strawberries

Genetics: Strawberry Nuggets x Fugue State

Illuminauto #33 - Port and Stilton

Genetics: Double Grape x Stilton Special

Illuminauto #34 - Purple Nuggets

Genetics: Strawberry Nuggets(Purple Pheno)

Illuminauto #35 - Orange Biscuits

Genetics: Forum Stomper x Orange Diesel

Illuminauto #36 - Jammy Dodgers

Genetics: Forum Stomper x Strawberry Nuggets

Illuminauto #37 - Deez Nuggs

Genetics: Strawberry Nuggets x Orange Diesel

Illuminauto #38 - Bubbasquanch

Genetics: Samsquanch OG x Hubbabubbasmelloscope

Illuminauto #39 - Ghost Toof

Genetics: Fantasmo Express x Toof Decay

Illuminauto #40 - Creme-tasmo

Genetics: Creme de la chem x Fantasmo Express

So if everyone could post a couple of strains they would like to see grown. Just post a reply of the names. I will tally it up and post the 4 we will grow in the new journal.

Thank you everyone, happy 420

@Pennywise @Van Stank @Blew Hiller @Preston9mm @Mr. Magoo @CavScout420 @Lady G2HM @Chris Scorpio @TimberGrowLights @Terpinator @StoneyMemoirs @Amy Gardner @OrGro @Jax Rider @TorturedSoul @stoneotter @TurboBucket @weenmeoff @MrSauga @MagicJim

Wow looks to be a hella grow show coming up. Keep up the amazing work.

Thank you Icemann420, it will be. Got a brand new Timber Grow light QB for the small tent and a custom Prototype 4VS with chibi bloom booster for the big. Were going to make some incredible ladys.

Update

I have to go see some family thats out of the country. My grand parents are getting older and might be one of my last chances to see them. So im going to be away for 2 and half weeks. My pops will be watching and taking care of ladies. I left detailed instructions and taught him all i could. Also a watering/feed schedule. So i wont be able to do photos for a couple weeks sadly. But when i get back the Blackberry Kush Auto will only have a week left till harvest. And the Krishna Kush will be 3 or 4 weeks away from harvest. Lets see how the old man does, he might have a green thumb lol.

I dont want to leave the ladies for such a long time. But its my family and i havent seen them in 10 years. Going to spend every moment i can with them.

But when i get back we will be doing 4 new ladies from mephisto genetics illiumauto strains after the BBKa is finished.

That brings me to my next subject. We have to figure out what 4 strains to start!

Heres a list

So if everyone could post a couple of strains they would like to see grown. Just post a reply of the names. I will tally it up and post the 4 we will grow in the new journal.

@Pennywise @Van Stank @Blew Hiller @Preston9mm @Mr. Magoo @CavScout420 @Lady G2HM @Chris Scorpio @TimberGrowLights @Terpinator @StoneyMemoirs @Amy Gardner @OrGro @Jax Rider @TorturedSoul @stoneotter @TurboBucket @weenmeoff @MrSauga @MagicJim
Yeah buddy! I'd be trying to run that Ghost Toof and Bubbasquanch.
I'll follow along to see how yours grow...

:passitleft:

I’m a big qb fan I picked up a 320 early this year. And boy does she grow. Nicely. Now I just received a MaxBloom 600+ now this light looks like a animal. Super quality built heavy. Big fans. Great job MaxBloom. I’ll be taking down the web to try this light out.

Yeah buddy! I'd be trying to run that Ghost Toof and Bubbasquanch.
I'll follow along to see how yours grow...

:passitleft:

Nice! Got you down for Ghost toof and bunnasquanch :) hope all is great with you brotha!

I’m a big qb fan I picked up a 320 early this year. And boy does she grow. Nicely. Now I just received a MaxBloom 600+ now this light looks like a animal. Super quality built heavy. Big fans. Great job MaxBloom. I’ll be taking down the web to try this light out.

Ya i really like the QB such high quality and can't wait tonsee the results. I was looking at Maxbloom as well they have great products. But im a firm believer in Timbergrowlights. I cant wait for the new beast to come in!
Screenshot_20180918-095020_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20180918-095025_Instagram.jpg

My next q.b will be a timber. For sure. That light looks crazy cool. Check out this 600+ I won it from MaxBloom.
1FA57E05-E53A-46BC-94B2-823149122F4E.jpeg
449B25D6-599F-45FF-AAC5-D94BE7934AA4.jpeg
6634BD4A-3EF2-4C14-B11A-3003D7C307ED.jpeg

Thats a awesome score!!! Its a good mix, CoB and some LED blue/red. Any idea how many watts it ppulls from the wall?

Update

Heres a list

So much fun.

Seed Type: F1 Feminised Automatic

Mini Description:

A strain for the refined meph_heads amongst us, Port and Stilton should provide a very deep and complex arrangement of tastes and flavours. On one side you have the musky sweet dank of the stilton containing hints of spices, with the dry red wine scent of the double grape. These girls should be doubly dank with a warming, happy festive fuzzy vibe.

Plants will be medium to large in size, a mostly indica blend but with free growth and strong branching potential. Expect high quality dense nuggetry.

Plant size - medium - large
Cycle time - 75-85 days from sprout
Indica/Sativa - 65/35
Frost level - Silly

Disclaimer: Illuminauto strains are untested, aside from our usual germination and general quality control tests. These seeds are listed more cheaply than our usual catalogue items, as we use these lines as a test bed to find the best fire to add into our catalogue for longer term use. Descriptions here are a predicted guideline as to what you can expect given our intimate knowledge and experience with the parent strains. :)
Update

Heres a list

How's # 33 Port and Stilton and #40 Creme Tasmo ? Now I have to get some too. Thanks

No idea. About the power pull but when I use it I’ll give all the details. I’ll have a sponsor grow from Seedsman they sent me gelatog and white widow fast fems photo I’m going to do a 4 plant hydro setup. And push every lux this light can give me. But they timber light your getting is going to be killer. I plan on getting a timber to add to my other q.b. More power.

So much fun.

Seed Type: F1 Feminised Automatic

Mini Description:

A strain for the refined meph_heads amongst us, Port and Stilton should provide a very deep and complex arrangement of tastes and flavours. On one side you have the musky sweet dank of the stilton containing hints of spices, with the dry red wine scent of the double grape. These girls should be doubly dank with a warming, happy festive fuzzy vibe.

Plants will be medium to large in size, a mostly indica blend but with free growth and strong branching potential. Expect high quality dense nuggetry.

Plant size - medium - large
Cycle time - 75-85 days from sprout
Indica/Sativa - 65/35
Frost level - Silly

Disclaimer: Illuminauto strains are untested, aside from our usual germination and general quality control tests. These seeds are listed more cheaply than our usual catalogue items, as we use these lines as a test bed to find the best fire to add into our catalogue for longer term use. Descriptions here are a predicted guideline as to what you can expect given our intimate knowledge and experience with the parent strains. :)

How's # 33 Port and Stilton and #40 Creme Tasmo ? Now I have to get some too. Thanks
Better get them before they are gone. They are selling like hot cakes. I want to grow all of them haha but only can do 4 at a time. Ill put you down for #33 and #40 :)
Hope you are doing great!!

No idea. About the power pull but when I use it I’ll give all the details. I’ll have a sponsor grow from Seedsman they sent me gelatog and white widow fast fems photo I’m going to do a 4 plant hydro setup. And push every lux this light can give me. But they timber light your getting is going to be killer. I plan on getting a timber to add to my other q.b. More power.

Oh nice!! I like white widows, definitely keep me posted on it. Just so you know Timber took there QB off the site. But you can still message them about it. I still would try to get the QB from them. Such high quality.

Back
Top Bottom