SgtBrix's Garden, Indoor/Soil/1000w LED: Krishna Kush, Auto Blackberry Kush, 2018

Do you know why?

There wasnt a statement but after looking around and doing some searching it looks like the QBs are more expensive now and there supplier probably had issue with them selling it cheaper than them. Becuase HLG is selling the 24sams model for over 500$ i got mine from Timber for 380$

But that is just my guess. BUT they did say if you want a QB just send them a email and they will work with you to get it.

There wasnt a statement but after looking around and doing some searching it looks like the QBs are more expensive now and there supplier probably had issue with them selling it cheaper than them. Becuase HLG is selling the 24sams model for over 500$ i got mine from Timber for 380$. But that is just my guess. BUT they did say if you want a QB just send them a email and they will work with you to get it.

Interesting. Thanks.

So if everyone could post a couple of strains they would like to see grown. Just post a reply of the names. I will tally it up and post the 4 we will grow in the new journal.
Hi sgt - I don’t know anything about any of those strains so don’t have any suggestions for you sorry!

All the best for your trip away :Namaste:

Update

Hello everyone got some news to tell.

I have to go see some family thats out of the country. My grand parents are getting older and might be one of my last chances to see them. So im going to be away for 2 and half weeks. My pops will be watching and taking care of ladies. I left detailed instructions and taught him all i could. Also a watering/feed schedule. So i wont be able to do photos for a couple weeks sadly. But when i get back the Blackberry Kush Auto will only have a week left till harvest. And the Krishna Kush will be 3 or 4 weeks away from harvest. Lets see how the old man does, he might have a green thumb lol.

I dont want to leave the ladies for such a long time. But its my family and i havent seen them in 10 years. Going to spend every moment i can with them.

But when i get back we will be doing 4 new ladies from mephisto genetics illiumauto strains after the BBKa is finished.

That brings me to my next subject. We have to figure out what 4 strains to start!

Heres a list

Illuminauto #31 - Sweet 'n' Sour

Genetics: Toof Decay x Sour Stomper

Illuminauto #32 - Forgotten Strawberries

Genetics: Strawberry Nuggets x Fugue State

Illuminauto #33 - Port and Stilton

Genetics: Double Grape x Stilton Special

Illuminauto #34 - Purple Nuggets

Genetics: Strawberry Nuggets(Purple Pheno)

Illuminauto #35 - Orange Biscuits

Genetics: Forum Stomper x Orange Diesel

Illuminauto #36 - Jammy Dodgers

Genetics: Forum Stomper x Strawberry Nuggets

Illuminauto #37 - Deez Nuggs

Genetics: Strawberry Nuggets x Orange Diesel

Illuminauto #38 - Bubbasquanch

Genetics: Samsquanch OG x Hubbabubbasmelloscope

Illuminauto #39 - Ghost Toof

Genetics: Fantasmo Express x Toof Decay

Illuminauto #40 - Creme-tasmo

Genetics: Creme de la chem x Fantasmo Express

So if everyone could post a couple of strains they would like to see grown. Just post a reply of the names. I will tally it up and post the 4 we will grow in the new journal.

Thank you everyone, happy 420

@Pennywise @Van Stank @Blew Hiller @Preston9mm @Mr. Magoo @CavScout420 @Lady G2HM @Chris Scorpio @TimberGrowLights @Terpinator @StoneyMemoirs @Amy Gardner @OrGro @Jax Rider @TorturedSoul @stoneotter @TurboBucket @weenmeoff @MrSauga @MagicJim
Well....I like to run different breeders but looks they are all from the same breeder. So going off just the genetics.....Ghost Toof and Deez Nuggz

Better get them before they are gone. They are selling like hot cakes. I want to grow all of them haha but only can do 4 at a time. Ill put you down for #33 and #40 :)
Hope you are doing great!!

Oh nice!! I like white widows, definitely keep me posted on it. Just so you know Timber took there QB off the site. But you can still message them about it. I still would try to get the QB from them. Such high quality.
Wish I could but not for now:(

I love the names of strains theses days..I have no idea what it is but sounds good.
Sounds squanch-tastic!
xgua6.jpg

Mini update.

Ill be coming back home in a couple days. Hopefully my father did a good job with the ladies. We shall see! Been in Dominican republic enjoying a much needed vaca after seeing family. Hope everyone is doing fantastic and cant wait to do a real update! By the way i ordered some Honor the Plant pro series grow bags and also there new signature series. Cant wait for the next grow and new journal :yahoo::surf:

Hope everyone has a great day

Mini update.

Ill be coming back home in a couple days. Hopefully my father did a good job with the ladies. We shall see! Been in Dominican republic enjoying a much needed vaca after seeing family. Hope everyone is doing fantastic and cant wait to do a real update! By the way i ordered some Honor the Plant pro series grow bags and also there new signature series. Cant wait for the next grow and new journal :yahoo::surf:

Hope everyone has a great day
Rum, cigars and weed. The D.R. was fun this spring.

Back
Top Bottom