ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatter

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

" I teach how not to forget things in Short term memory retrieval 101 at the University of.. Dude wheres my car??" bahahahahaha :cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

How NOT to Hurt Yourself While Trimming Plants.... only because I will need to take this course :rofl:

Bahahaha all you guys crack me up. Sorry for the lack of update, I was trimming after working full time every day. I am almost done lol. Mostly everything is in mason jars with 62% boveda packs. Here is a few trim pics. My rule is if it has trichomes it stays lol.
IMG_48086.JPG
IMG_48119.JPG
IMG_48146.JPG

Huckleberry Kush #8 Backbuilding left, none on right.

IMG_48165.JPG

Still smoking and working my way through harvest. notable favorites are Agent Orange #5, and all three Huckleberry Kush phenos. HK#3 has a super berry taste and smell, HK#11 has more of a lavender coffeee hash taste and smell. HK#8 is more of a blending between the two.

Veg room has been looking good, I removed 25 plants as a gift to a friend and somewhow it still looks insane. I will post a pic later for that.

So I have some new strains to evaluate in the next episode of the hunger games. This is what is popped so far.
ShangriLa1-4 ( good size now will take pics tonight)
Pyramid Tutankhamon Fem1-2
THC Bomb #1 Fem(only one of 3 popped correctly my first failure since my time on the forum).

New strains I have not popped yet:
Dynasty Pineapple Fields
Dynasty Bluniverse
Dynasty Honey Badger Haze.

Five or more of those pineapple fields are getting the overnight paper towel treatment tonight.

I wanted to thank everyone who voted for me in the MOTM and NOTM this month! So many good people as candidates and somehow you all chose me to be MOTM. So I am deeply touched and very grateful! Almost got that NOTM but marz pulled it off and well deserved I may add! I am going to wait to post a NOTM or POTM until this round of DBHBB and chem plants finishes. But I really really thank you all for being so kind to me this month!

So the hunger games will continue with these new strains. I am very excited to have more Dynasty plants. Professor P is just amazing. Check out their strain descriptions, they are the best around, their pheno descriptions are spot on too! Loving the chance to grow that Pineapple fields!

The current flower tent isnt flipped yet, but we are almost ready!
IMG_48988.JPG
IMG_49349.JPG

Check out my brix thread for the story of my Twister which has finally come home to me! She has been clone only for almost 2 decades!!!!!!!

IMG_49389.JPG
IMG_49398.JPG

Holy crap dude... you got a finger in a lot of pots baby!
You go!

Yeah Tead, did I mention I am a bit of a crazy man? I don't know when to stop lol. But adding new strains is a way to force me to let go of other strains. I know right now that HK11 HK3 and HK8 are staying as well as AO5. Beyond that I am still smoking and vaping to evaluate lol. I am also handing out a few blind taste baggies to friends so I can get feedback from other people than myself.

You are a good friend shiggity :cheesygrinsmiley: i like your new strains. Honey Badger Haze has a nice ring to it.

Here is the strain description from Professor P.
Strain Name: Honey Badger Haze
Brand: Dynasty Genetics
Landrace,F1,F2, Selfed,Polyhybrid etc: Stabilized Polyhybrid
Lineage: C99/WW x Ms.Universe #10

Parental Information: The C99/WW (F1) Mom is an amazingly easy to grow, potent plant with an incredible terpene profile.. It has a very strong odor of skunky citrus. This mother combined perfectly with the Ms.Universe #10 to create a hard hitting sativa…

Dad-The Ms.Universe #10 has an extremely high thc content, but is a very functional and long-lasting medicine… The #10 male carries a DessTar(Starship x KaliMist) Dominancy which brings the disco balls(aka resin glands) to the party, as well as a extra coating of frosting and sweet essence of fruit, caramel and spices…..

Indica/Sativa % Sativa Dominant

Feminized Seeds? No

Bloom Length:9-10wk
# of Phenotypes?4

Describe each phenotype expression:Honey Badger Haze is an easy to grow sativa with a spectacular terpene profile that will make you salivate upon the first whiff.. Haze expressions are more predominant with pheno #1 & #2.. 9-10 weeks is typical for most phenos, but they can vary depending on environmental factors..

Pheno #1 (25%)- Leaning towards the mother, this pheno provides the most smell out of the group with terps ranging from peaches, honey with undertones of pine, Lemon/lime and haze..

Pheno #2 (30%)- Ms.Universe dominant, this pheno is ripe around 9weeks with extreme trichome density.. Smells from this lady are much more subtle than #1 Pheno, with smells of honey/caramel, vanilla being predominant and slight undertones of lemon, haze and pine..

Pheno #3 (25%)- 60/40 pheno (slightly Ms.U dom) that has a nice blend of both parents.. Cherry, vanilla with undertones of lime, haze and a slight hint of fuel..

Pheno #4 (20%) – 50/50 pheno that has best of both worlds, with a lemon/lime smells and undertones of sweet fruit (cherry/berry) and vanilla.. Very intricate terpenes and a spectacular heady buzz.. ALthough it’s more rare than the others, it’s typical to find these terpene variance in some of the other phenos.

Stretch: 1-1.5x

Resin Profile: Copious Resin

Odour Score: 8
Odour Description: pine, peaches, citrus, honey/caramel, haze, vanilla and cherry

Flavour Score: 8
Flavour Description: lime/peach gummies/haze/ spices

Potency Score: 8
High Type: uplifting buzz with a numbing sensation of the body.

Pineapple Fields

Lineage:

Kali Snapple x Ms.Universe #10

Parental Information

Mom- Kali Snapple is an elite clone that consists or Snowbud/Pineapple x Kali Mist (pre 2000). By far the smelliest plant I’ve ever had in my garden, this trait passes down in the Pineapple fields gene pool, so be ready for extra Carbon filters if you have neighbors.

Dad-The Ms.Universe #10 has an extremely high thc content, but is a very functional and long-lasting medicine… The #10 male carries a DessTar(Starship x KaliMist) Dominancy which brings the disco balls(aka resin glands) to the party, as well as a extra coating of frosting and sweet essence of fruit, caramel and spices…..

both parents were created by Professor P

Indica/Sativa %Sativa Dominant

Feminized Seeds?No

Bloom Length:9-11weeks

# of Phenotypes?4

Describe each phenotype expression:

Pheno “A”- (40%) 50/50 pheno exhibiting traits from both parents and nearly a perfect plant. 9-10wk bloom, chunky buds/good yielder , PM resistant, purple hues and an amazing pineapple/candy/dank smell.

Pheno “B”(20%) reeking of pineapple roadkill, this Kali Snapple dominant pheno that is the smelliest of the bunch. incredible terpenes and high.

Pheno “C” (20%) Ms.Universe pheno that takes the longest to bloom (10-11wk) but the skyrocket high is well worth the wait. pineapple/haze smells and flavors bless the senses when this lady is in the area.

Pheno “D” fasting blooming pheno (58-65days), recessive pineapple genes that will make you salivate at first whiff. Pineapple juice is the main smells you will get from her.

Stretch:1-2x

Resin Profile:High resin

Odour Score:10

Odour Description:pineapple, Haze, Road Kill

Flavour Score:9

Flavour Description:pineapple, Tropical fruit, haze, old school skunk

Potency Score:9

High Type:well rounded, cerebral/body

Bluniverse

Brand:

Dynasty Genetics

Landrace,F1,F2, Selfed,Polyhybrid etc:Stable F1

Lineage:Blue MAgoo x Ms.Universe #10

Parental Information

Mom- The Blue Magoo is an elite clone from Oregon that’s been around since the 90s.. Her lineage is Blueberry x MajorLeagueBud(williams wonder f2)… Berry, Roses and smells of incense permeate the area when this beauty is around..

Indica/Sativa %50% Indica / 50% Sativa

Feminized Seeds?no
Bloom Length:8-9 weeks

# of Phenotypes?3

Describe each phenotype expression:

Expect amazingly unique terpene and resin profile on all plants. Some of the best extracts await with this very special strain! expect slight variations between phenos.

Pheno #1- Blue Magoo Dom, Indica dominant structure with moderate stretch .75 and copious amounts of resin. Fastest blooming phono that can be harvested as early as 8 week.

Pheno #2- 50/50 between both parents. Good plant for scrog with a controllable stretch and amazing aromas ranging from a hazy/fruit salad with hints of sandalwood/vanilla and caramel.

pheno #3- Ms.Universe dominant plants with a bit more stretch (1-1.25x). smells of cherry/haze/vanilla/caramel with blueberry undertones.. yummm

Stretch:0.75-1.25x

Resin Profile:Copious Resin

Odour Score:8

Odour Description:blueberry, cherry, vanilla spice

Flavour Score:9

Flavour Description:berry flavor with fruity haze undertones

Potency Score:9

High Type:strong heady high followed by sedating relaxation

Great strain descriptions
I know right?
Descriptions like that let you know Professor P has grown each one extensively and is very familiar with them, not just a random F1 pushed out quickly.
If huckleberry kush 2015 v3 is any example then these new strains are gonna rock the house. Go to the dynasty genetics website and look at the pineapple fields pics, there is one for each pheno.

I find myself filling up with joy on the inside after reading over this. I like professor P. :thanks:
Also anticipation and excitement. The only problem is, there isn't enough papertowl's in the house to wipe away all my :drool:.. I also have Pineapple fields (thanks to you :thumb:), But won't be growing them out for another 6 or so months. I will be tuning in intensively to this journal to get a good grasp on the genetics and see how things turn out. :popcorn:

Arrrrgh shigga I've just been looking around everywhere for the dynasty platinum Huck kush cookies, seeds sold out everywhere, why did I have to go look at the dynasty site!, are these available anywhere now

Arrrrgh shigga I've just been looking around everywhere for the dynasty platinum Huck kush cookies, seeds sold out everywhere, why did I have to go look at the dynasty site!, are these available anywhere now

Here ya go. >Platinum Huckleberry Cookies< :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom