Smokemups 2nd 420! Journal & LST Attempt 400w MH/HPS Soil Grow Indica Strain

Thanking you Ho'z:) Muchos Gracious Amigo!!!
And for the Reps.. She s ok mate, hopefully the next couple weeks she stacks on the size, I do wish I had my BPN stuff tho???
Ive steered a fellow member over to your journal, as he is trying to mayb do a SCROG, so I said that you da man - and told him to try find ya journal.
He has a fairly tight space, and is using CFL's but says can only get 2500k's??? Shit, I even managed to get 6500's from my supermarket!! Must a UK thing? Ive tried telling him what different titles they call the cfl's like 'warm white' n such.. But still says he cant get any.
Hows ya greens growing anyways buddy?? They still cruising along? Cheers for coming by Ho'z, will chat son ok mate. Be cool, Smokemup

Ahh mate, youll be cooking with gas soon enuf!! I HAVE FAITH INYA BRO:)
And no, I actually thought I had only the 1 C99xPR seed ( cindy ), but when I sproutewd 2 seeds, I sacrificed one of them, and it just so happened that the one I kept was another C99xPR!! Bloody hell, whats the odds? 50/50 I guess..lol.
I had another 2 sprouts pop, I just chopped down one and hope that the one I kept is decent. The one I culled, was developing faster than the one I kept and was really looking to have some potential, but as it grew I kinda thought maybe it mite be a mutant as it started to show un even growth and weird shaped leaves, so hopefully what Ive kept is a decnt size growing plant.
And yeah I really am looking forward to a different strain, also so Ive got something different to look at and show you guys too!!!
So I will see how things go with this one, it looks like a bug may have chewwed on a leaf, Il chek again tmoz and see if any further damage.
Cheers for comingby again, great to hear from ya. Smokemup and Kiksumass...

Yeah that sounds mad Jimmy!!! 3ft and about 18inches wide - AWSUMNESS:):)
Sweet mate, So youll be knee deep in buds soon then.. Hope the cold doesnt harm em in any way, Ive had my girls down to some fairly low temps and theyve been ok, but as its maybe snowing your temps maybe bit lower than mine were - about 8*C/11*C. Still fairly low?
ALl the best mate MAY THE GANJA GODS SAVE YOUR STASH!! Thanks for stopping by mate, Let me know how you go.
Take care, Smokemup.:thanks::welcome:

Well the snow was a freak of nature. I was about to put everything outside days ago. as the temps were in the 40s at night and 70s in day (pretty good range to start) then suddenly 3 days straight it just drops to below 30 and was raining/snowing.

They are going out as soon as the sun rises though. No more waiting.

As for that little weird chunk of plant. Itll be cool if it actually forms up into a giant bud. As for now its just stems n leaves as we still are in veg. but if it does become a solid bud... Bud of the month here I comes :D.

Yeah the weather has been all over the place here too.. Its summer and we re getting thunder storms and shit too so its just really unpredictable as of late.. Prob due to EL NINO:) So hoping you get some stable sunny days.
And yeah, THATS BE A SURE WINNER FOR NOTM!!!

Looking good mate she will pull through and give you a good harvest, and for the 2 and 3 foot buds iam ready for spring so I can drop some of the Drizella's that Korloin had outside, but I am also gonna clone Madshack and Sugar punch and put one of each outside should be a blast of a grow, really hoping one of the KC Brain's TNR are feamle would ove to clone one of those 13 footers and put her outside nice and early and grab 4lbs on that girl alone. Peace mate look forward to your harvest, OG

* PHOTO TIME *

Hey everyone, Just thought Id drop in a couple of macros I took other day. Will be taking more soon as the calyxes have exploded alot in past 48hrs, so after on nxt dark cycle will snap a few more pics.
2013-02-20_20_43_31.jpg

2013-02-20_20_44_02.jpg

2013-02-20_20_45_12.jpg

And heres a couple of my lil girl:) Her name is ' Lucy '. Cos I love Lucy:) She s been held up abit for a couple of reasons so she is slow in growth compared to my previuous, but is now finally moving along, she was attacked by a bug other day as you can see from half her leaf chewed off!! But now she s liking my CFL's light and is filling out.
I really hope to do some great things with her... I am aiming for over 14Oz harvest from her. GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!
Heres my PROTOGE'
2013-02-22_15_51_38.jpg

2013-02-22_15_50_33.jpg

2013-02-22_15_51_02.jpg

And there you have it, thats my lil garden atm, and I am kind of feeling a little more hopeful that I will get over 6oz from this grow. I was looking at her cola's and if they live upto their potential, I shouldnt be far off this, but 8oz would be my minimum harvest weight Id be happy with, So its a waiting game, and I read from BASSMAN, that by removing fan leaves it may reduce stretch, which kinda kicked me in the ass, as we were discussing the benefits of defoliation?? And had read that he stripped his girls fairly aggressivly and had no ill effects, So I kinda took this on board, with someothers comments and thought Id be ok. But it turns out that I may have in fact slowed her growth?? She is a short ass compared to Cindy!!
Thanks for stopping by guys, and will chat again soon. Smokemup:thumb:

That sounds like a plan there OG!!!
Anything over a pound P/Plant indoor is good. Outdoors in good conditions anything over 4lb is alright. Ive seen huge hauls from one plant, some Durban poison and such are fairly big. And Ive seen some drizella that has epic buds - Quadzilla was a beast of a plant, the 4 main colas bending over phat as hell looked wicked good!!!
Cheers for stopping over, and will drive by soon ok pal. Take care, Smokemup...

Stripping leaves during stretch can flat shut down stretch. That's why it's mentioned many times to wait until stretch is down to strip in flower. Also, during veg, stripping at any time, I always give at least 1 week to recover before I flip them to 12/12. We don't want to go into stretch recovering from a stripping. "do I grow leaves or do I grow flowers" seems to be what the plant says when flipped right after a stripping.

Looking great! :thumb:

Cheers HO'z;)
Muchly appreciated I am humbled.. But yeah, Kiksum has now started to show some form, like Cindy, not as solid, but none the less theyre forming some nice 1ft long buds.
Im trying my best to get a good top canopy, Ive had a Cal/mag prob, and was lower PH so Ive watered in some and hope to have her ok fo rwhen I flush her soon, shes not far from harvest now!! Bout 2 weeks Id say??
So I ve been actively positioning branches for hoping to increase them small buds into bigger ones!!
I will load up some new pics tmoz ok bro? Thanks again mate. Smokemup:thumb:

Yes Bass, I have noticed now that she did need some more of her fans to get her nutes from so she s using the small sugar leaves among buds to some extent, she needed a PH boost, So have fed her Dolomite Cal/mag and hope things will be better soon then shes being flushed for harvest.
MY new girl LUCY will be grown as she should and I am calling out that I WILL PULL 1 pound OF BUDS FROM 1 plant in soil IN 16weeks. IT WILL BE DONE!! Lucy is starting to show some form ow so Im looking forward to see what she is:)
Thanks for your advice, and Yeah its best to leave most fans til just on flower and yeah do it over a week or so. Thanks also for dropping in buddy!! Chat soon, Smokemup

Cheers Springa, Thanks for sticking around and for the great comments.
Since Ive beenmoving the top canopy have gained some size, but she was at low PH so is probably short on some nutes which I hope to sort out soon??
And yeah :) COREY WILL BE GETTING A PM FROM ME SOON< SO NXT GIRL WILL MAKE CINDY LOOK PALE IN COMPARISON!! Thats a big call.. Ill be happy with what she gave me!!
Loading new pics soon mate and of Lucy, my new girl. She s starting to go now, loving the HI output CFL.. MAy use a MH, But will go with CFL;s for few weeks. TAke care buddy, and cheers ay! SMokemup

I hope so, Coreys giving me some great stuff - I trust him:) So Ill be set for next go round.. Howe ya going OG?? I got some mad buds atm, Its been best weed for a while. PIcs tomorrow wit oithers,, Im baked! Thanks for coming by buddy, Chjat soon. Smokemup

Sounds like you have everything under control Smokem! Glad Kiksum is doing well. I am looking forward to Lucy!

THANK YOU TACTIC:):)
She s getting there, a smaller version of Cindy, but Ive noticed that the buds are filling out and now look like stalks of corn I guess, the top canopy is varying sizes but Im trying to give them alot of light.
Had to adjust PH so think shes deficient in P or K?? Showing exact symptoms, and slo same growths as Cindy!! THATS UNCANNY GUYS???? OH YEAH - LOTS TRICHS AND SWOLLEN CALYXES!! She stinks now.. I LOVE IT<<, Later peeps. Smokem

Back
Top Bottom