I think I just messed up big with my girls transplanted into about gallon and half pots and used 3 tablespoons of 444 and 3 tablespoons of worm casting they are still pretty young first time using gaia or organics for that matter

20240126_200031.jpg

I think I just messed up big with my girls transplanted into about gallon and half pots and used 3 tablespoons of 444 and 3 tablespoons of worm casting they are still pretty young first time using gaia or organics for that matter

20240126_200031.jpg
Gaia green has been super easy to work with. I followed their feeding schedule except the feeding right before the 12/12 flip I gave them 2tbsp of all purpose and 6tbsp of bloom, 4gallon pots. Really easy for me in my SIP buckets. I also use Recharge once a week when I top water to help keep my microbe count up and healthy.

Hope you feel better!
Thanks! NyQuil and sleep are on the menu for today.

Gaia green has been super easy to work with. I followed their feeding schedule except the feeding right before the 12/12 flip I gave them 2tbsp of all purpose and 6tbsp of bloom, 4gallon pots. Really easy for me in my SIP buckets. I also use Recharge once a week when I top water to help keep my microbe count up and healthy.

Thanks! NyQuil and sleep are on the menu for today.
So you think they will be ok I would say j used about a gallon and half of soil and gave the 3 table for about every gallon and half

So you think they will be ok I would say j used about a gallon and half of soil and gave the 3 table for about every gallon and half
I believe your spot on to the recommended feedings. I was too lazy one feeding in veg and decided to eyeball it and I'm sure I over did it and other than a slight discoloration on the tips the plants were fine.
Screenshot_20240127-125927.png

I believe your spot on to the recommended feedings. I was too lazy one feeding in veg and decided to eyeball it and I'm sure I over did it and other than a slight discoloration on the tips the plants were fine.
Screenshot_20240127-125927.png
I am not using any of the suggested additions, only because I set a budget when setting this grow up and they got cut in favor of a second light. When reading the labeled ingredients most of the "beneficial additions" are already in the bloom and all purpose, I am assuming they are in smaller quantities, but I haven't had any deficiency's show on the plant. I do have a bottle of Bush Doctor Cal Mag on hand in case of a calmag deficiency.

The flu can't keep me from my girls and the reservoirs were completely dry. I moved the lights up the last half inch I have until I have to reconfigure the exhaust. The buds are forming super nice and the smell isn't as strong but as soon as you bump a bud it's intense.

Blueberry
PXL_20240128_012601644.jpg

PXL_20240128_012545546.jpg

Wedding Crasher
PXL_20240128_012608554.jpg

PXL_20240128_012722874.jpg

Purple Haze
PXL_20240128_012619988.jpg

PXL_20240128_012749024.jpg

I had to get up and move after laying in bed for about 12hrs straight and made some changes to the mother tent. On Friday I my little grow light I had smelled hot, not like burn the house down but just warm plastic and that was a sign I need to make some moves. So I cashed in all my Amazon rewards and gift card and picked up a @VIVOSUN A100SE Aerolight and an E25 controller. This solves 2 problems I was having in the mother tent, the heat and air movement. I am now able to adjust the light intensity and the fan
speed independently. I also found a 2.5" vacuum line that I can run between the mother tent an the main tent. I'll work on that tomorrow if I'm any better.
PXL_20240129_014221755.jpg

So I am thinking of opening a bottom flap bring lung room air into my tent. The weather is really messing with the tents temps at lights out and it's easier for me to keep the lung room at an acceptable temp and humidity. Is there any downside to this?

Tent over the last month, that 60.4 is really an outlier as is the 84.8 because my temp probe stopped reading which kicked the inline fan back to speed 1 instead of speed 6.
Screenshot_20240129-091649.png

Lung room over the last month
Screenshot_20240129-091636.png

I can lower the RH% with ease in the lung room.

So I am thinking of opening a bottom flap bring lung room air into my tent. The weather is really messing with the tents temps at lights out and it's easier for me to keep the lung room at an acceptable temp and humidity. Is there any downside to this?

Tent over the last month, that 60.4 is really an outlier as is the 84.8 because my temp probe stopped reading which kicked the inline fan back to speed 1 instead of speed 6.
Screenshot_20240129-091649.png

Lung room over the last month
Screenshot_20240129-091636.png

I can lower the RH% with ease in the lung room.
No its really best practice unless using Co2. Make sure you’re using ducting to do this you have two bends for light.

So I may have a small nutrient deficiency starting, only on the Wedding Crasher. It's also only on the two biggest colas. I'm not sure if it's due to the low temps the last couple of days with the lights off or if it's just peeling through the food faster? The next scheduled feeding isn't for about another week.
PXL_20240130_010738372~2.jpg
PXL_20240130_013259754.jpg
PXL_20240130_010933159.jpg

Another week?!? Wow, in flower they should be drinking much faster than that. They look healthy though. Have a look in my signature for a good read on plant problems.
Ya with the Gaia green you top dress every 2 weeks. I've been refilling the res almost every day with just plain water.

Back
Top Bottom