Stinky Snid's Crop King Journal Contest - Northern Lights & White Widow

Re: Stinky Snid's Crop King Journal Contest - Northern Lights & White Widow

420-magazine-mobile1789460094.jpg
only one "finger". No 3-5-7 "fingers" only a few at the bottom of the plant all the rest are single leafs. Other than the trichomes pistils etc you wouldn't think it was refer anyone have an explanation? Maybe ? Snid all knowing and masterful Gardner?
Did you plant that outside in the spring time??i think I've figured it out. It grew under basically 12/12 lighting as it sprouted and then began to flower with a single cola. Then a few weeks later time of sunlight is increased drastically creating vegetation phase parameters and it has now returned into vegetative growth. The single leaves are coming out of the bud itself, I should have known this... It happened to me for the first couple weeks once I brought my flowering Kush plant indoors last fall. They're basically "bud leaves" (the little straight ones) that have grown out into fans.

I'm pretty sure I nailed it guys... What do you all think??

Thanks for making me go back into my knowledge bank Ohioboy... KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

420-magazine-mobile1173148698.jpg
420-magazine-mobile656334993.jpg
seeds came from seedsupreme in Europe customes labels and all. I live in the keys and grow 365 outside. North was germinated and on the same feeding and watering and lighting as her sister. The one finger leaves are coming from the colas but from the point of fim up. It definitely isn't going back into veg. And as for the light I keep them in containers until flower to follow the sun give them as much direct as possible then I put them into my squat 200 or so gallons (soil) where they get a solid 10 hrs of direct more like 11 but a solid 10 and not that this is the best way but for years it's worked well for me. These two plants are my first ever bought seed and I had to because my mother plant after X amount of years and clones had begun to deteriorate in quality etc so I wanted to add some new lineage and my own breed as has been done in my family for over 30 years but snid you've came with a good explanation but I just don't think that's it I think it's because it's a gmo seed it's feminised so I think it's just a mess up on there part

Outdoor organics. Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Here's a reveg plant. It looks pretty much the same. Those buds will not disappear but will remain as small calyxes basically as preflowers waiting to return to flower phase. If you want you can ask this question in the FAQ section, you may have more chance if getting an affirmative answer.
images_4_6.jpg

"IF" I am right then just let it go/grow. They're will be tons more branches then a regular plant. It very beneficial to reveg a plant. Good luck ohioboy

KiG :green_heart:cheers

You prolly are right I'm a pup in the farming world of mj but reading up on reveging a plant is a good thing if your not in a hurry......kinda well it's not BAD and guess what I'm in no hurry so what my buds will be bigger and more and prolly be stronger because of the massive root structure it's built over the time and all the goodys they will suck up and make her that much more special

Outdoor organics. Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

#post2898290 " Link to my First low stress training tutorial#post2898290
This is a link to my first lesson on low stress training, hope it is satisfactory. I can't post it here due to rules, and if you guys have any questions, please post them in my perpetual journal that I update daily. This journal is updated less often, also don't be shy to pm me.

KiG everyone :green_heart:

May 12th, been a couple days since the last entry. Everyone is doing well and the trichomes are multiplying. Temps are steady still. I've got an Odor problem on my hands. The zippers in my auto tent are not sealed very well and air gets out. That tent is positively pressurized. Would a more powerful exhaust fan take care of that? Anyways, on with the update...

Ellabella Day 70 +38 : 17.2 lbs @ Ph 6.1 - 70°f
20160513_153459.jpg

20160513_153506.jpg

20160513_153514.jpg

She got a full bloom nute feeding last night. A whopping 2.3 EC worth. Lol I'll be damn surprised if she doesn't get burned. Is it possible that this light is inadequate for flowering? The buds seem rather small...

Winnie Day 70 +38 : 10.4 lbs @ Ph 6.3 - 69°f
20160513_152951.jpg

20160513_152959.jpg

20160513_153006.jpg

20160513_153051.jpg

Winnie is definitely ahead of Ellabella in bud development, she is showing us what she made of. Pure freakyness! She also got a strong bloom nute feeding about 2.2 EC... Let's see what these girls cam handle.

Leialoha Day 99 : 10.8 lbs @ Ph 6.0 - 70°f
20160513_154720.jpg

20160513_154728.jpg

20160513_154738.jpg

20160513_154750.jpg

Did her first pre harvest flush last night. Run off 1200 ppm and Ph 6.4..i used about 9 litres with added florakleen. I got at least 5 litres of runoff. Buds on top are about 20% amber, lower buds less than 10%, projected harvest on may 22 still stands.

Take a look at the link in the post above for my LST tutorial. Thanks Everyone :)

Edit: I forgot the clones... Please meet the official Ellabella clones.

Stella, Ella and Bella Day 19
20160513_152559.jpg

They all have good roots forming and have been upgraded from "on the deathbed" plants to "walking dead zombie" plants. They are surviving in my humidity dome with my veggie sprouts. It'd been 3 days since transplant. Can't remember if I posted them yet and I'm to lazy to go back and check.. Haha.

Snid you def have inspired me to go the extra mile with each one of my girls! They look beautiful..can't wait for the taste report!

No update today on account I didn't have a chance to get some pics from the photoperiod tent. But they are fine and soaking up the mini Sun. Update Tomorrow for sure...

Hell yeah brother, I say 5% but there 0% on the lower buds. It's time for some defoliation, to get better light penetration. I use my rule of thumb, if I can see the stem sticking out of the bud I clip it. Unless it's super frosty I leave it for harvest trim. One more quick work week and it will be just about done... Good job Lupey!

I aim to please my dear...to Please my curiosity of what different strains look like and smell like and taste like. I probably just as enamoured with these little beauties as you are. Thanks G2healme, you're welcome to put your face on the glass...i won't say anything :)

The tent pegs cam hold down a tent in gale force winds but can barely hold down a cannabis plant. Amazing isn't it... I love using stakes for ease of training, but I've started to tie them down more these days. Stakes work well for young plants but once they get their legs stakes hardly to the trick.

This is what I use to tie down branches. It's the only thing I have found that can beat the pull of a healthy plant. It took me days to find something that wouldn't pop up eventually. It's great in the sense that you can tie down from different angles because you have two hooks to choose from. Voila!, diy, a cheap solution if it fits your needs. But happy to share nonetheless. Thanks Grow Guru! lol
IMG_251121.JPG

Back
Top Bottom