Stinky Snid's Crop King Journal Contest - Northern Lights & White Widow

What a sight for sore eyes! Beautiful buds galore! :bravo:
Hope these pics work as well as visine... Sorry about your eyes Pinky :rofl:
Snid you def have inspired me to go the extra mile with each one of my girls! They look beautiful..can't wait for the taste report!
Wombat how great to see you, how's my favourite mj marsupial? Smoke report is a ways off still, but please come and join the fun here. Always a pleasure Wombat! :thanks:
This is what I use to tie down branches. It's the only thing I have found that can beat the pull of a healthy plant. It took me days to find something that wouldn't pop up eventually. It's great in the sense that you can tie down from different angles because you have two hooks to choose from. Voila!, diy, a cheap solution if it fits your needs. But happy to share nonetheless. Thanks Grow Guru! lol
IMG_251121.JPG
That's actually ingenious my dear. I've been spending time screwing screws into my pots as tire down spots. But they're not movable, those clips seem to be just a perfect fitting for any pot. Good thinking grow2healme... :thumb:reps for the idea of the day :)
i just hit the paper towel with 2 crop king auto NORTHERN LIGHTS myself. so i am keen to see how leialoha goes!!
time to grab a frosty cold one and do some reading to catch up!!
Awesome news Cylob, hope you enjoy the read and... That cold one too. I'm very happy with the cropking northern lights, very low Odor and a great looking bud. Check my first journal for my all Northern lights grow, all trained differently too. I think You'll enjoy that one very much. Thanks for the comments :Namaste:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

May 15th, ooyy. It's Sunday the weekend is already over and I didn't get anything accomplished outside due to rain. Going to be near zero celsius next couple days so maybe a good thing I haven't planted anything in the garden yet. Indoors is just a weigh in and regular checkups for the three of them. Let's see what they're up to today.

Ellabella Day 70 +40 : 15.6 lbs @ Ph 5.9 - 70°f
20160515_103607.jpg

20160515_103614.jpg

20160515_103620.jpg

Ellabella is struggling to keep up with her twin, but is thickening up nonetheless. I took a few more fans from within her central canopy.

Winnie Day 70 +40 : 8.8 lbs @ Ph 6.1 - 69°f
20160515_103425.jpg

20160515_103432.jpg

20160515_103437.jpg

Winnie is not showing any ill symptoms from the ongoing deficiency. She is packing on pistils now, I hope these columns fill in entirely. If so she's going to be fruitful.

Leialoha Day 101 : 8.2 lbs @ Ph 6.2 - 67°f
20160515_100204.jpg

20160515_100211.jpg

20160515_100217.jpg

20160515_100233.jpg

Oh my, Leialoha is very close to completion. It's been two days since her first preharvest flush. Her lower leaves are already going yellow, and the top little leaves are drying up and curling. If it's dead I'll be removing it before harvest. Other than that, she should be ready for another flush in a couple days, then maybe once more before harvest on the 22. I may let her dry up completely and give her 48 hours of darkness to finish her off.

Clones Day 21 : still alive
20160515_104112.jpg

I've moved the the clones to my propagation cabinet under 2 24w 6500k t5's. It's been gloomy the last few days and they're not happy where they are now. No humidity dome for them mm anymore, they've got roots to feed from now...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Your white widow is looking lush snid, hoping mine will be just as nice :)

Mind you theyre all starting to fill out nicely, I can see what a singer meant when he said big girls are beautiful :thumb:

Leialoha could use her own update and stage. That is one beefy Auto! Plant of the month material. Congrats on the nomination for MOTM 2 months in a row! It would be cool to get a nug jar for being nominated. But it is a tough month, but I think you have a really good chance bud. Keep it up.

Or u can just drill holes around the edge of the buckets like I do..does the same thing really..
Love the update Snid! Never let me down. The clip hack for LST seems like an awesome idea. Are you going to start incorporating it into your garden? I would like to see what you do with them.

Love the update Snid! Never let me down. The clip hack for LST seems like an awesome idea. Are you going to start incorporating it into your garden? I would like to see what you do with them.
We attempted do something like the picture he posted on our Super silver haze. Being a sativa we didn't want it being 6' tall...granted we now have the room lol

fd6b82f26b72687f3a17dab889bf24c8.jpg

d8564a528e34d3012cdb29e89da47ad5.jpg

Where it looks like everything is going horizontal at the topping, it does but wraps around all the way to the other side.

Leialoha could use her own update and stage. That is one beefy Auto! Plant of the month material. Congrats on the nomination for MOTM 2 months in a row! It would be cool to get a nug jar for being nominated. But it is a tough month, but I think you have a really good chance bud. Keep it up.

Congratulations my brother, you totally deserve it!

Your white widow is looking lush snid, hoping mine will be just as nice :)
Mind you theyre all starting to fill out nicely, I can see what a singer meant when he said big girls are beautiful :thumb:
I like big buds and I cannot lie, there something about em' you can't deny... They got skunk! :riskybusiness:remix
:thanks: Welshpony, I hope that for both of us... We see Some big fat buds.

It's always a crap shoot, I don't expect too much recognition. It's not why I'm here, Leialoha and the others is why I'm here. It's just a wonderful feeling to know that I've been able to help some people (what we used to call penpals before computers) all over the world. You never now who will be your next encounter. :420::thumb:

Awesome snid the final countdown what's your estimate on trics I'm about 15% but my upper leaves are curling in too. Getting close:thumb:
I'm still looking at may 22nd. Leialoha will get her second flush tomorrow night. She's gotten super hard and is dropping leaves all over. I'd say 15-20% amber tops and 10% lower.
>>Buds Galore Snid nice work :bongrip:
Oh yeah! :high-five: Thank you comrade :Namaste:
Downright stellar work Snid my friend :) such a delight to follow your work. Keep on keepin on bud. :high-five:
I feel bad for not posting on your journal more often... You don't know how much these pat's on the back help a brother out. These late night update and all it really makes a difference. Thank you brother, I apologize for depriving of these blessings. Positive vibes beings sent brother Stihl. :Namaste:
The clip idea was g2healme's if I recall correctly. I think if it's in your box of grow tools they would work great. It's basically as old school puts it (v below v)
Or u can just drill holes around the edge of the buckets like I do..does the same thing really..
I've been screwing screws in most of my pots, it is good for sure footings. The clip though seems easier and more versatile, I've yet to find one of those in the house so... Not trial runs yet. :thanks:
We attempted do something like the picture he posted on our Super silver haze. Being a sativa we didn't want it being 6' tall...granted we now have the room lol
d8564a528e34d3012cdb29e89da47ad5.jpg

Where it looks like everything is going horizontal at the topping, it does but wraps around all the way to the other side.
Eeeeeeee yes!! I like it Nismo, one thing I like about training is it forces you to spend time with the girls and observe their growth as they work out of their restraints. :welldone:
Congratulations my brother, you totally deserve it!
:Namaste: Thanks again my dear.

KiG brothers and sister :green_heart:cheers

May 17th, it's a busy Tuesday for Stinky Snid. Late work day and then mow the yard. Checked on the girls, grabbed a bite to eat and it's pretty much off to bed. Only been two days back from the weekend and I need a break already.
On with the show...

Ellabella Day 70 +42 : 12.8 lbs @ Ph 5.9 - 71°f
20160517_164306.jpg

20160517_164312.jpg

20160517_164319.jpg

Ellabella is doing much better now that she had been spread out and opened up. Deficiency is not progressing. Both her and Winnie are now at week 6...2/3 of the way through. Let's get to the finish line ladies.

Winnie Day 70 +42 : 7.4 lbs @ Ph 5.9 - 70°f
20160517_164019.jpg

20160517_164002.jpg

20160517_164026.jpg

Winnie is chugging along very well. Few more big fan leafs removed. Not much to update...

Leialoha Day 103 : 5.4 lbs(dry) @ Ph 6.0 - 73°f
20160517_171733.jpg

20160517_171740.jpg

20160517_171751.jpg

Leialoha is getting her second pre harvest flush tonight. Using 9 litres of water. She's becoming very dry and hard now, and her leaves are yellowing and dropping dead.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom