Strawberry Cough? Yes Please! LOS Grown

Sup otter

I'll play along from time to time fella.

Godo vibes on bringing her back.

Just watched someone battling and bring a plant back think it was NS thread could be wrong. My old mind I tell ya.

Anyways cheers and let's get that think going with some microbes . Maybe needs a boost ? We keeping roots clean? Salts are good but not too much lol

Well,this is going to be interesting..She looks like a mini Deathstar right now-
but I've got a feeling her roundness won't last long...
Lets's hope death is not the operative! She has a sweet funk going. When she starts growing again I'm hoping for a flatish topped plant. Who knows what lurks in this ones future . Funk is putting it lightly how she grows as in tons of side branching and slow main stems growing. I cut her in half a few weeks ago to open her up and create opportunity to grow. Truth is I've been neglecting this one and I have to learn her some. Maybe next week they will get going. Once they start It'll be fun to watch.

Sup otter

I'll play along from time to time fella.

Godo vibes on bringing her back.

Just watched someone battling and bring a plant back think it was NS thread could be wrong. My old mind I tell ya.

Anyways cheers and let's get that think going with some microbes . Maybe needs a boost ? We keeping roots clean? Salts are good but not too much lol
Yea baby, no boosts for this one. I gave her an AACT weeks ago and she revolted in a big way. Uppotting does it to her too. She's a sensitive one. I think by the time she feels better I hope to have a flat canopy and flip so there's plenty of life left in the soil to finish water only. That's why I went for the 15 gal pot.

When would you think one should give a first act too for day some autos, I was thinking week two or three from seed?

Thinking about getting fish fertilizer to add in with molasses once and awhile ?

Like with everything to do with autos, I would accelerate it... like every 7 days instead of every 10...
You probably don't have to, but you never can have too many good microbes. :)
Yeah I have heard that maybe once they get a second node was thinking . Like okay let's go .. Brew some act then for 20 hrs or so.

Question fish fertilizer or seaweed fertilizer to add in with my molasses and possibly kelp of some sort.

Descions I am not good with .

Thanks E for that makes sense to me they suppose to got aggressive as shorter veg times correct ?

I would check out @fanleaf 's latest journals for the very latest research on how to best make a veg tea... he has a more recent revision of The Rev's book than I do. :)
I also included 4 different recipes from the original version of the book in my latest grow journal. You will see that I use kelp and liquid fish and seaweed, along with many other things that you might want to consider. There is also a correct order to do this in and a correct amount of time to wait for the "bloom" of population growth in the bucket.
I also strongly recommend products such as URB, Voodoo Juice and RealGrower's Recharge to get active microlife into the grow without the mess and time of producing a traditional AACT.

@Emilya how much liquid fish are you adding to yours I've been making foliar sprays around Neptune's Harvest and the quality of my smoke greatly improved, which has me considering adding it to my ACT.

Neptune's Harvest.JPGMacro Munch 2.JPG

@Emilya how much liquid fish are you adding to yours I've been making foliar sprays around Neptune's Harvest and the quality of my smoke greatly improved, which has me considering adding it to my ACT.

Neptune's Harvest.JPGMacro Munch 2.JPG
I just add a tblspoon of regular liquid fish in a gallon of tea... that looks like great stuff too, as a fertilizer in the soil and foliar, but probably not in a tea. Keep in mind though that you are talking about a fertilizer, meant to fertilize the plants. That is not the purpose of a tea. A little bit of this in a tea would help promote the microorganisms that feed on the components in that concoction, but in that combination it might not necessarily make the best tea. It is usually best to stick to a recipe of raw inputs rather than add commercially blended products such as this so that you ensure rapid population development of the proper microbes to do the job you need them to do.

Highya SO,

I got my wife to the garden to take a couple pics yesterday. Almost carried away with the mosquitoes! The first is a "Mobsta", not topped yet (but will be very soon), 47.5 inches tall, and 32 inches wide. I removed a few bottom branches. Anyway, here she is:

And here is a pic of the Debo Skunk at 6.5 weeks (as is the Mobsta). 48.5 inches tall, topped, removed a few bottom branches (not taken any fans yet), and fed a calcium mix on the mulch. Clover has been planted as ground cover. Without further adieu:

Not much, but there's 3 others not shown, and several at another sight hoping to make seeds. Cheers

I think we need to find the Fountain of Youth!!

Highya SO,

I got my wife to the garden to take a couple pics yesterday. Almost carried away with the mosquitoes! The first is a "Mobsta", not topped yet (but will be very soon), 47.5 inches tall, and 32 inches wide. I removed a few bottom branches. Anyway, here she is:

And here is a pic of the Debo Skunk at 6.5 weeks (as is the Mobsta). 48.5 inches tall, topped, removed a few bottom branches (not taken any fans yet), and fed a calcium mix on the mulch. Clover has been planted as ground cover. Without further adieu:

Not much, but there's 3 others not shown, and several at another sight hoping to make seeds. Cheers
Fantastic Bode! Cannabis is meant to be seen outdoors. They are beautiful. May you have as many sunny days as it takes to grow those beauties to their full potential. Good luck in the love grove too.

Back
Top Bottom