Sweetsue's Tiny Closet - Second Grow - Sweet Dark Devil & Bomb Berry Bomb - CFL - LED

Re: Sweetsue's Tiny Closet: Second Grow, Sweet Dark Devil & Bomb Berry Bomb under CFL

I have to follow and learn more about this soil method. Your first round was impressive, SweetSue. ALL that with CFLs? Wow!

:peace:

~GG
Welcome GG. Yeah, it caught us all by surprise. Exciting times. It's the soil GG. Pure and simple, this basic soil recipe allows you to run a grow with minimal effort and almost no frustration. Joyful growing is what I'm all about. Add in that SWICK and your grow maintains itself. All you have to do is add water and occasional drenches. The soil is strong. As long as I keep feeding the soil and not the plant I'll be ok. Can't get much easier.

That harvest was 4.5 ounces that grows more potent by the day. Amazing.

Re: Sweetsue's Tiny Closet: Second Grow, Sweet Dark Devil & Bomb Berry Bomb under CFL

By the time you repot into the larger container (I think you said you were repotting?) the plant should have a well enough established root mass assuming you let them go for a couple weeks before hand. Just a thought...I've been thinking about it too.

I plant the seeds in the pots they will live out their lives in. No transplanting in my plan. That would be more work.:laughtwo::green_heart:

I plant the seeds in the pots they will live out their lives in. No transplanting in my plan. That would be more work.:laughtwo::green_heart:

Ok than ya you should wait if you use it. :)

I have to wait because I need to make some improvements to the cab. Being low on money this last month isn't playing nice with that...and also I will be out of country for a couple weeks at the end of may. So right at the most critical part of flower I wouldn't be around. But I'll probably be starting up again about the time you finish this grow so it all works out :).

Sorry I'm late, any room for a small one near the front? Your soil has me very interested ✌

Absolutely Mr Am4zin. Enjoy the journey. It is amazing soil. So easy to build and so easy to grow with.

The secrets were the soil mix, the dedication to lighting, the SWICK watering system and lots and lots of love. That love may be more important to the equation than many think, but it's really the soil that made the most difference. This run we hope to make some subtle tweaks to it in hopes of raising quality. This should be fun.

We are about to test this love theory. Ill be growing Bomb THC Bomb with LED and SWICK (if I can figure it out) and Happy Frog/perlite soil. Ill probably love the poor things to death. haha

sub

We are about to test this love theory. Ill be growing Bomb THC Bomb with LED and SWICK (if I can figure it out) and Happy Frog/perlite soil. Ill probably love the poor things to death. haha

Remember to add extra perlite to the mix. It facilitates the wicking action. I think you'll be surprised at how easy cannabis is to grow Sorenna. Next run we'll have you into LOS. :laughtwo:

Welcome Weaselcracker and Chronichemphog. The band continues to grow. Good to have both of you along.

Thank you! You truly live up to your name Sweetsue.
(Just for the record no weasels were cracked or otherwise harmed in the making of my name)

I fully intend to try out the LOS. Im very interested in it. I like easy. lol This first one, I just want to get my tootsies wet and see with my own eyes that I can grow a plant. Ive tried before, but with dollar store soil and bag seeds. All 3 times were a dismal failure, except the one time I got them to grow long enough to get a few nodes. Then they shivel up and keel over, literally.

I did take notice that Id need to have extra perlite for the SWICKing. :)

Id think it would be easy to grow. I mean they are plants, thats what they *do*. I seriously think I could start up a home business where if a person has like an Ivy or something in their yard that they just cant rid of, they could just hire me to grow it and itll be eradicated in no time! hehe

Very active board ms sue. Interesting topics.

Tis thee 100 mile an hour thread.

Oh I want to dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

Damn 80's pop in this garden. Oh dance woooooooowoooooowoooo

Thank you! You truly live up to your name Sweetsue.
(Just for the record no weasels were cracked or otherwise harmed in the making of my name)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

God, I needed that laugh. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Nivek, if you'd asked politely I'd have turned down the cold. :laughtwo: Actually, I picked it up from Dale, so we're suffering together. I was going to stay home, but he begged me to come in so I dragged myself there. Sometimes losing a leg is a damned scary thing and he just needs me as a touchstone of normalcy. It's a long trip but he's worth it. I'm back home now, rested again and feeling somewhat less feverish.

It's hard to stay down when you're having so much fun. :love:

Tis thee 100 mile an hour thread.

Oh I want to dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

Damn 80's pop in this garden. Oh dance woooooooowoooooowoooo

What a hoot Dutty! We do have a lovely party atmosphere going on here don't we? This is just the beginning baby. :laughtwo::green_heart:

I'm going to share a couple pics of this really Odd seedling I planted Jan 2nd. At one point I set it aside in the garbage heap because it looked like it was dying. A couple days later when I was cleaning the veg area I noticed a very tiny leaf on the top. So, I put it back under the lights and now look :)

I call it Frank-M-Stein
Frank-M-Stein.JPG
FMS.JPG
FMS2.JPG

The others I planted are about 4.5 feet tall in second week of bloom all female from my "M" strain.
I just thought it is such an oddity that you might get a kick out of it...its only about 9" tall Its like a bonsai Marijuana plant. The leaves are small yet a few have 7 points. I hope you don't mind me sharing this here just figured you might enjoy it. :)

I'm going to share a couple pics of this really Odd seedling I planted Jan 2nd. At one point I set it aside in the garbage heap because it looked like it was dying. A couple days later when I was cleaning the veg area I noticed a very tiny leaf on the top. So, I put it back under the lights and now look :)

I call it Frank-M-Stein
Frank-M-Stein.JPG
FMS.JPG
FMS2.JPG

The others I planted are about 4.5 feet tall in second week of bloom all female from my "M" strain.
I just thought it is such an oddity that you might get a kick out of it...its only about 9" tall Its like a bonsai Marijuana plant. The leaves are small yet a few have 7 points. I hope you don't mind me sharing this here just figured you might enjoy it. :)

Please, share away. This journal has no fear of hijacking.

What an intriguing specimen. Dale would cherish the bonsai quality of it. I'm glad you saved it. Now, you know you'll have to update us on this little lovely, don't you?

Did you see SoilGirl's entry into POTM? It had a strong bonsai look but was a full grown specimen. What a beauty it was. That girl can grow some plants. :green_heart:

I know exactly what you mean.

I always feel like my time spent alone in the garden when not under any time constraints is like taking a vacation, mentally speaking. I look at all those lovely plants and just marvel at how they all started off the size of a beebee.....pretty incredible.

Time spent alone in the garden is nice.

The plants and I are reading Thoreau. A thought for the day.

I wonder if the earthworms listen.

Are you reading to them Rad? How thoughtful of you. I haven't read Thoreau since high school. I should amend that failing.

I wonder if the earthworms listen.

i think maybe they 'feel' the words,, even the breath out of the mouth while talking must be energy,, waves and vibrations spreading in every direction,, including where said earthworm be,, see if it's smiling maybe,, that might be a clue that it hears ya

Back
Top Bottom