Sweetsue's Tiny Closet - Second Grow - Sweet Dark Devil & Bomb Berry Bomb - CFL - LED

Re: Sweetsue's Tiny Closet: Second Grow, Sweet Dark Devil & Bomb Berry Bomb under CFL

Welcome 420Pursuit. I'm sure you'll enjoy the show. We're still gathering the crowd, so sit back and have fun. Are you growing yourself? Never mind, I found it. Beautiful plant.

Re: Sweetsue's Tiny Closet: Second Grow, Sweet Dark Devil & Bomb Berry Bomb under CFL

Well I'll be! How did this slip past my attention?

Second grow journal!?!? Wow where has the time gone? I can only imagine the kind of incredibleness this journal is going to entail!!

Let's do it Sue, here we go!! :circle-of-love::tommy::nomo::popcorn:

I'm so in funny thing my thc bomb and candy kush express fast version both popped so I placed a berry bomb regular in this morning. Pretty cool to get to see a natural one grown compared to mine. Still not sure if the first berry bomb will be in docs kit or house and garden.

I'm excited sue. Your 100 mile an hour journals move quick.

Well I'll be! How did this slip past my attention?

Second grow journal!?!? Wow where has the time gone? I can only imagine the kind of incredibleness this journal is going to entail!!

Let's do it Sue, here we go!! :circle-of-love::tommy::nomo::popcorn:

Thanks Pigeons. Now I can breathe easier. Yours was the first new journal I followed in the beginning of my first journal, so you will always have a special place in my heart. :love: How quickly time flies when you're having fun, eh?

I'm so in funny thing my thc bomb and candy kush express fast version both popped so I placed a berry bomb regular in this morning. Pretty cool to get to see a natural one grown compared to mine. Still not sure if the first berry bomb will be in docs kit or house and garden.

I'm excited sue. Your 100 mile an hour journals move quick.

Cool, so we'll be growing the same strain. Neat! It will be interesting to watch them grow together. It'll give me the opportunity to compare auto against photo. Thanks for that Dutty. It's nice how we helped each other out without even planning to. :love:

I was so impressed with the THC Bomb that it was a given I would try another of their strains. This one should be even more fragrant. Yummy!

Hey Sue!

I was just reading thru your first journal to try and glean more of your secrets to success. Then I noticed that your second journal is already going!

I am subbed and looking forward to seeing how great your next grow goes.

Enjoy!
I know Im going to :)

Taking a seat right over here.....

And welcome you are. Enjoy the exuberance. I'm kind of bubbling over right now. Something about planting new seeds just gets the joy flowing. :laughtwo::green_heart:

And welcome you are. Enjoy the exuberance. I'm kind of bubbling over right now. Something about planting new seeds just gets the joy flowing. :laughtwo::green_heart:

I know exactly what you mean.

I always feel like my time spent alone in the garden when not under any time constraints is like taking a vacation, mentally speaking. I look at all those lovely plants and just marvel at how they all started off the size of a beebee.....pretty incredible.

Hey Sue!

I was just reading thru your first journal to try and glean more of your secrets to success. Then I noticed that your second journal is already going!

I am subbed and looking forward to seeing how great your next grow goes.

Enjoy!
I know Im going to :)

Welcome Tomtos. I know we'll learn from each other as we move on. You are a highly motivated grower who is about to be totally blown away by what your own soil will do for you. Ask anything. My mission is to inspire and motivate growers to at least attempt this powerful and almost effortless method of gardening cannabis.

The secrets were the soil mix, the dedication to lighting, the SWICK watering system and lots and lots of love. That love may be more important to the equation than many think, but it's really the soil that made the most difference. This run we hope to make some subtle tweaks to it in hopes of raising quality. This should be fun.

Cool, so we'll be growing the same strain. Neat! It will be interesting to watch them grow together. It'll give me the opportunity to compare auto against photo. Thanks for that Dutty. It's nice how we helped each other out without even planning to. :love:

I was so impressed with the THC Bomb that it was a given I would try another of their strains. This one should be even more fragrant. Yummy!

I was so impressed with your cfl thc bomb I bought two strains from them. And the thc bomb I think will be in Petergreens and my co journal this summer

Thanks again for your inspiration sue

I was so impressed with your cfl thc bomb I bought two strains from them. And the thc bomb I think will be in Petergreens and my co journal this summer

Thanks again for your inspiration sue

I don't know anything about the lineage of your THC Bomb, but I was just going through my seed inventory and found a bag with a few dozen seeds in it labeled thus:

THC BOMB: Afghan x Herijuana.

I have never grown it before, but have done both parents.

I don't know anything about the lineage of your THC Bomb, but I was just going through my seed inventory and found a bag with a few dozen seeds in it labeled thus:

THC BOMB: Afghan x Herijuana.

I have never grown it before, but have done both parents.

Maybe it's time to try one Doc. It would be sweet to see one grown by a master.

Maybe it's time to try one Doc. It would be sweet to see one grown by a master.

All in good time! I've got at least 10 Colombians right now, in addition to all the other stuff. I'm making a change in the menu:

Lemon Paki
Grape Ape
Colombian Red
Grape Stomper

All these will be filling in as the bloom room opens up new slots. (I'll have to do a Willie Nelson too....he's gonna have a nice concert here under the stars this summer with Allison Krause.)

Champagne, Purple Caddilac and Afghan will all be taken out of the rotation, and then I'll begin looking at the BOG strains: Sour Bubble, Sour Strawberry and Sour Grape.

Following that, I'll take another strain from my seed bank (which I'll never, ever be able to grow all of) and perhaps that one will be THC Bomb?

If it's even the same strain.

Unfortunately not the same I'm afraid. It seems its there own cross not herijuana but there big bomb or something. The lineage is currently unknown.

I personally would like to see you grow the f13 soon. Djs f13 has been a high maintenance bitch for me.

:welcome:Buds4All, and such a gracious hello. Thank you. I'm humbled. Will you be doing a journal of your grow? I found it to be a great way to learn and make new friends.

As this is my first effort with seed in soil, I think I will hold off on a journal. Also, being bag seed (Mango) not sure if fem or not, only 1 week into flower and no signs yet. I assume that since it had a seed, it was a hermi, does that mean that my plant will be a hermi? Yea, I'm quite new at this, so a journal would be filled with more questions than grow info.:rofl: Maybe a journal on the second go round.

Back
Top Bottom