Im glad to hear your doing a dwc experiment. Ill be watching that closely and maybe i can finally help you with a few things. Well good luck on building that cloner, bud. I look forward to watching you snip clones and root them and move them to your dwc

Thanks Chief...i need something to start seeds in that i can move straight to to hydro...don't have no rockwool..

Thanks Chief...i need something to start seeds in that i can move straight to to hydro...don't have no rockwool..

Ive got a few peoples opinions on rockwool at my collective garden. That rockwool over time gets moldy and gross. Mine did when i chopped the afgooey last round the rockwool had nasty discoloration Throughout it. I liked my coco better for the longrun. Rockwool is popular, but coco just rules the field in my opinion. I do have rockwool going right now but id rather it be rockwool

IMAG10021.jpg
IMAG10062.jpg

First pic was from last night at 11 pm, and this bottom one was from 11 am. This thing grew and put out more leaves and the leaves got noticably bigger

I have mine in hydroton rocks and 2 are in the rockwool that i hope dont get moldy on me, and i have one in a hydro safe rooter plug that the clone came in. If your hydrostore doesnt have coco then you might as well try the rockwool. Maybe perlite and pea gravel will do ok though. I should try lookin up if anyones tried that yet

I have mine in hydroton rocks and 2 are in the rockwool that i hope dont get moldy on me, and i have one in a hydro safe rooter plug that the clone came in. If your hydrostore doesnt have coco then you might as well try the rockwool. Maybe perlite and pea gravel will do ok though. I should try lookin up if anyones tried that yet

i think i will start seeds in perlite..when i put seedlings in bucket the perlite will be easy to wash off roots..

Chiefin your plants are lookin awesome.

:adore:

I'm curious, do you train to increase yield or is it strictly to make them fit better in your area? I've been looking into scrog/lst/etc. but I'm still too frightened to cut my plants.

Thanx bud ivappreciate the compliment. I tied them down as a test because ive seen alot of people try it so i tried it and love my results. My white widow has a massive amount of growth compared to my white russians which were cut the same day.

I topped 1 white russian about 4 days ago and have pictures to post of my additional cuttings today. My newly transplanted white russian just rooted tonight between 5 pm and 8 pm it will be topped and fimmed.

Last 3 days have been fimm and top researching and im happy about the videos i stumbled upon and the detailed before & after pics ive uncovered randomly.

Overall i do this for yield by creating more colas,im not worried how tall they get. Anything i could handle an 8 ft plant in my high ceiling closet of 9 feet exactly.

good goin i have a nute guideline i guess. i cant remember where i came acrossit but ive used it for awhile it seems to work just fine. when you use this start at the bottom side of the sced. and bump up at water changes .i do have to say ive started at top end and pushed all threw flwr at 1600 ppms , they did great i didnt have any lockout problems cause i gradually bumped it up , and i monitored them daily checking leaves ph and ppms ..just a thought hope it can help ya
seedlings-50-150 ppms
unrooted clones-100-350ppms
small plants-400-800 ppms
large plants-900-1800 ppms

Thanks buddy! Its been a while since ive seen you. Hope you been ok and your doing well. Thanx for the tip its deffinately getting put to use soon.

got fucin pounded by snow. 2 daysof bein snowed in and i have baby goats bein born .im on day 28 of this grow and its showin just posted new pics and was checkin in with you guys as i said i use this sced. , its about the only guideline ive been able to find ..depending on how much you want to push them is up to you but i stay in the middle usually and it works well for me and my strain..

Yea we got hit real hard a couple weeks ago. Cars flipping on the freeway, 1000's of accidents during those 7 days. Snows a pain sometimes but also an amazing thing to look at depending on your mood really.

I brought both my white widow and white russian #1 up to 420 (got both of them my first attempt) and the White Russian #2 is at 325 now that 2 roots are in the water

Back
Top Bottom