Ya, B-52 is some pretty good stuff...
Personally I hit my freshly rooted clones with 1/4 strength of B-52 before they go on nutes..

:morenutes:

Yea i have a clone in a bucket lid hovering over water with some b-52 in it right now. I so far like it, my white russians roots are really taking off it seems

Just wanted to let u kno how serious White Russian is, I smoked a few bottom shitty stringy buds after 3 days of drying no cure and it tasted fruity to my surprise and got me super stoned, couchlock like mug! Cnt wait to see how she smokes after 8weeks curing.

I got a while to go untill i see my harvest date but im more excited than ever to have it come now that you tell me that. I topped on and am letting one go regular to see my difference.. but then again i am tempted to lst this new one though

IMAG09791.jpg
IMAG09981.jpg

1st pic is the white russian the day of topping and the 2nd from today. 3 days i believe and im seeing growth

subbed! man your new journal is big already and its only been a week. cant wait to see the outcome of these!!!

Thanx for stopping in shotta nice to have you stop by. Yea this journal got big fast, i post updates all day basicially from time to time to show what ive noticed different or to post updates.

IMAG10011.jpg

Brand new air stones i bought for 8.00 a piece. I also got 14 feet of black tubing for the airstones since i had the old tubes going from last grow. PH down because i ran out and spilled my last bottle. Shoot i even got batteries for my digital thermometer/hygrometer. 78.3 degrees fairenheit and 20% humidity as always.maybe ill try pans of water again to try and bring it up

That WW has exploded. Im curious why you took the ties off of it for a day? They are looking real good. :goodjob:

I dont know why either. I fimmed it yesterday and i dont know if it will get the full effect while its being lst'd feedback welcome this is my first lst and fim attempt

IMHO Low Stress Training is just that. Training to get your plant growing the way you want. So I think it would be fine to top or FIM while you have your plant configured the way you want it.

IMAG09791.jpg
IMAG09981.jpg

1st pic is the white russian the day of topping and the 2nd from today. 3 days i believe and im seeing growth

My first attempt @ FIM, ended up being Fuck I Missed...
Some of the tops still grew because I must have missed, some of them didn't grow because fuck I missed and flat out topped it..

I did 10 plants when I did it, and not a 1 come out right... LOL
There must be a fine line there that I cannot hit, so I LST or Top now...

:Namaste:

Lol i felt confident about my cut, i feel i did enough research to know where to cut. I heard that picture flying around comparing top& fimm locations i believe it was posted on this thread somewhere, but the fim location on the pic is right but its also wrong. Theres a red line through the fan leaves when you should cut between. I learned a few tips but i could have easily messed up. Its famous for living up to its name. Fuck i misses. Lol ill post what i see

IMHO Low Stress Training is just that. Training to get your plant growing the way you want. So I think it would be fine to top or FIM while you have your plant configured the way you want it.

I could tell by your confusion in your other post that i didnt need to let it stand up so i went ahead and tied her back down..thanks bud

Well i decided i should probably start adding into my journal what my ph and ppms are at since ive been seeing so many growers adding this info

White Russian #1(topped): ph=5.6, ppm =310
White Russian #2(untouched): ph=5.7, ppm= 200. Rooted, but not touching water yet
White Widow (lst&fimmed): ph=5.6, ppm= 360. This one is growing more than the other so i gave her more nutes.

I got mine LSTing and they been Topped and FIMed..i got a couple of shoots in a 90 degree turn...i got my 5 gal drip system done...working on a small cloner now...stupid groundhog saw its shadow...i sure wanted to put something in the ground next month...yeh you can do what you want with them plants...it just slows growth for a minuite...

I got mine LSTing and they been Topped and FIMed..i got a couple of shoots in a 90 degree turn...i got my 5 gal drip system done...working on a small cloner now...stupid groundhog saw its shadow...i sure wanted to put something in the ground next month...yeh you can do what you want with them plants...it just slows growth for a minuite...

Im glad to hear your doing a dwc experiment. Ill be watching that closely and maybe i can finally help you with a few things. Well good luck on building that cloner, bud. I look forward to watching you snip clones and root them and move them to your dwc

Back
Top Bottom