Tomula's 1st Ever Indoor Closet Stealth - Soil - WW/AK47 - Hybrid Grow - 2014/15

Thank you all for your help and kind words, unfortunately I have to take a break. I am gonna try aeroponic vegetable gardening in my closet. Black Jack has been moved outside and he has grown a bit. I will post some photos. Keep it green! Have a nice day.

So, long time no see. Many many things have changed in my life since the last year. I lost 30 pounds (15kg), because Ido not eat animal products now too (yup, a lot of changes). I no longer drink alcohol partly thanks to cannabis, which is a great thing. And I no longer smoke cannabis which is a great thing too because too much is too much and I can have fun without it.
All my friends I was smoking and drinking with are no longer calling me. They are abusing (get up, go to work, go to pub for few hours, go home, sleep, repeat) those substances and destroying their lives and I do not want to be there watching them do it. So good thing too.
I am still interested in growing cannabis as a medical and industrial plant in which I see its future, and I am currently using it for aches and massages (and very occasionally vape it though not in the near future). I have made cococanna oil (coconut oil with cannabis), which is far healthier than butter, also 99% fat, tastes great, smells amazingly amazing, I did make epic raw brownies with it. I made the oil in and hour in my 33000rpm blender using hot water. The oil acts instantaneously and is great for bruises, cuts and scratches and for relaxing your muscles.
Next month I go to school for one year to learn woodworking. I hope I will learn how to use hemp fiber to make furniture and many many more and also find new friends (I have pretty good idea how).
Btw Black Jack turned great, given its small size and time of planting (around 20-25g super dry). The closet is now used to hang shirts :bravo:
So yeah just to let you all know what is what. Thank you for you support. I love you all. :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Stalking your grows man.. gonna learn this manifold for my next grow :)

I hope you enjoyed. The stem works great as head massager. It was really even plant. The current one was trained much later and it shows. I think using some kind of cone cage will work best and effortless for the manifolding. Also less defoil for more optimal light absorption. Feel free to try it and maybe you will find even better trick with this I mean, there is a million variations of every variation's variation right? Happy growing and thank you. :Namaste:

oooweee thats a nice looking plant. Thanks for stopping by my journal. The more the merrier. I hope my plants look like this when they are half way. Really nice looking plant. Hows the smell?

Hello I still have some buds here and it smells kinda earthy and sweet, but nothing like my current grow. Great strain with pleasand long lasting high. Bottled nutes in dead soil is no match for living organic soil with no additives. And i do not really fancy getting the nutes in right amount, flushing and all that stuff. I know hauling soil is till a pain in ass but once you have it ready, you leave it be. I wish I had brix meter to get a better idea about the soil we use. I'm glad you liked it and happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

Your plant reminds me of the dude from Eurotrip. Vandersexxx!

AeGngLw.png

I really want to try manifolding next! It looks like you have the training down perfect man. I read that same tutorial and you have it to a tee.

How many watts is your light?

Lmao vandesexxx haha haha tht made me laugh hard gud1 thanx for the laugh and great grow op tomula lookn amazing bro.:thumb:

Impressive grow I most say. No idea you could train it that well, just nuts. Gives me chills and kinda bad feels seeing how I am into flowering and I skipped so much potential it seems. 1 Plant under 600W HPS lamps, minimal training/stressing.

Thank you for the journal tho.

Bill-

Lmao vandesexxx haha haha tht made me laugh hard gud1 thanx for the laugh and great grow op tomula lookn amazing bro.:thumb:

Thank you Jones. Yes I did train her a lot here, not as much as I'm currently doing, because she was leaning at the end of this op. Now I let her travel more upwards early and chop her to get more solid base. Lollipop and done. Still learning, so many journal so many options, but right now I still roll with manifold I got one Herer with 16 tops going.

P10000453.JPG

Impressive grow I most say. No idea you could train it that well, just nuts. Gives me chills and kinda bad feels seeing how I am into flowering and I skipped so much potential it seems. 1 Plant under 600W HPS lamps, minimal training/stressing.

Thank you for the journal tho.

Bill-

Thank you Bill, I did mess the nutes at the end but great venue nevertheless. I still have some buds left and it is not a bad specimen, but now I've moved onto organic living soil and it is easy, so far so good. Even one plant untrained is better than none. But yes this is more light efficient. Have a good one! :love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom