Tomula's 1st Ever Indoor Closet Stealth - Soil - WW/AK47 - Hybrid Grow - 2014/15

+reps :cheesygrinsmiley: You did a great job!!

Will you be letting us know the harvest and final weights?

Thank you! Of course, I have few photos of the BlackJack ready, and I will make more today. Harvest is due in middle of May. My wish is to have 20g from every top. But I will see. Happy growing.

Good stuff Tomula can't wait for the next round my friend.

I cannot wait too. I think second flower wave just hit my closet so here are some more photos and my own seedling box. I bought 1 35W CFL, that should be enough before I put B.J. under LEDs.

P10708361.JPG

P1070839.JPG

P1070837.JPG

P1070832.JPG

P1070833.JPG

P1070834.JPG

P1070835.JPG

Happy growing! :Namaste:

Great Stuff Tomula! Thanks for posting your journal, helped alot with my ak grow. Love the shape, great prune job!

Dude your grow looks awesome!

That seedling box is awesome. Your girl is coming along beautifully. She started off a lil thin but she thickened up real quick. I will be looking forward to your harvest!

Thanks guys. I am doing my best. She started to grow foxtails, my bet is on the heat because ambient temps are not that great+ a lot of old leaves are damaged because of my fan. I dunno when I will be harvesting, my plan was in five days, but she is still flowering like a boss. So I will wait with the harvest, nothing to hurry. Other than that everything is growing like a charm, Some photos:

P1070843.JPG

P1070844.JPG

P1070845.JPG

P1070846.JPG

P1070847.JPG

She is still fowering like crazy! I've cut the nutes 2 weeks ago, the soil is still pretty full of them atm. Big leaves have grown on top of every top. She looks pretty good, dunno how long she will be fowering, BJ is still small, growing 5th set of leaves. Cannot wait till I put him under the LEDs into big pot :

P1070849.JPG

P1070850.JPG

P1070848.JPG

P1070851.JPG

I know I skipped a month worth of growing and suffering of my plant but now I give you smoke + harvest report. Yes i could have posted some more photos and so- but I was super busy I hope you will forgive me.
Ok so, after 4 days of curing in my grow room I put it all into jars and I am letting it rest for a while (the longer the better).

P1070873.JPG
P1070872.JPG

It is about 100g so I am pretty happy with that knowing I have messed the first and last month of flower- wind burned and underfed my little girl :-( Trichs are almost all milky with few clear and I did not find any ambers (maybe 1 or 2). But the smoke! Even still bit moist it tastes and smokes great- the ashes are nice gray colour and burning evenly. Oh man she smells like a boss- so earthy and sweet, but nothing like more pungent strains out there- the buds are more airy (I could have force it into maybe 2.5 jars not 4) and the tops are top! I will put one of my top buds into the But of the month competition. And the smoke :circle-of-love:- my oh my, I am 420% happy with it the high is pleasant long lasting and you feel so full of power and love- it makes you pretty sleepy though. Thank you all for your support so far and next week I will continue with Black Jack- he is now in hibernation mode- still in the small pot.

Some better bottom bud:
P1070870.JPG

Happy growing! :Namaste::circle-of-love::thanks:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom