Tomula's 1st Ever Indoor Closet Stealth - Soil - WW/AK47 - Hybrid Grow - 2014/15

Thanks, I dunno what she is cooking for me but I am sure it's good :volcano-smiley:

So almost 2 weeks have passed since I posted some photos. She is week past middle of flowering so I have decided to use this technique: LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!. The buds are looking great.
Day 37 of flower (30ish days to go):

P1070806.JPG

P1070807.JPG

P1070808.JPG

P1070810.JPG

P10708111.JPG

P1070813.JPG

P1070812.JPG

:Namaste:

I'm not jealous at all :goodjob:

No you are not, you are growing some great plants too :p and remember: practice makes perfect. I have batch of new seeds coming tomorrow, Black Jack (!!!), Bubba Kush 2, Orange Bud, will be growing them with my friend outdoors, but I will plant Blackjack as my next plant. I am sure you will be superhappy with your own grow. Keep calm and enjoy yourself in every possible way.

No you are not, you are growing some great plants too :p and remember: practice makes perfect. I have batch of new seeds coming tomorrow, Black Jack (!!!), Bubba Kush 2, Orange Bud, will be growing them with my friend outdoors, but I will plant Blackjack as my next plant. I am sure you will be superhappy with your own grow. Keep calm and enjoy yourself in every possible way.

Thanks man. I'm still not sure where I'm going next, it's gonna be an auto or 2 and a flux I think, still no idea about strains tho. New small veg box coming soon too :cheer:

Hello everyone!
New update: She is doing great, growth is pretty good, no problems with nutrients. I got mine Black Jack seed and succesfuly germinated it. It is a pretty fast growing seed- popped out of rockwool in 3 days. (it was 2x bigger than my current plant). I broke my T5 tube :rip: , so I have decided to buy cfl to keep my seedling happy. I will put it into cardboard box. I will only use 1-2 cfl bulbs for veg. and then put my seedling right under LED so the plant gets used to it. I will make 8 tops again. And now some photos:

P1070829.JPG

P1070828.JPG

P1070830.JPG

P1070822.JPG

P1070827.JPG

P1070825.JPG

Happy growing! :Namaste:

I will keep this one, making it perpetual. I will add quick navigation to my signature.

Back
Top Bottom