Tony Sussan's Sealed Sea Of Green!

I have my room running as a sealed room now, the scrubber is a scrubbin and the intake is now beeing used to spread the a/c around better so theres tons of air circulation in there.I weather stripped the door and filled in any small holes I found.the test will be how my house smells once they are in bloom.Im going to take some pics now and do an update in a bit.thanks for all the help with this bro:)

You know this makes me so happy!
I would be shocked if you have odur issues at all. With a big enough filter scrubbing you should be fine. You could always run another charcoal filter of your intake fan aswell if you find smell to be an issue.
Lovin your work Jon :thumb:

I have my room running as a sealed room now, the scrubber is a scrubbin and the intake is now beeing used to spread the a/c around better so theres tons of air circulation in there.I weather stripped the door and filled in any small holes I found.the test will be how my house smells once they are in bloom.Im going to take some pics now and do an update in a bit.thanks for all the help with this bro:)

If you left your carbon scrubber hooked up and sealed the room in theory it should smell a lot less than it has in the past. Are there any other cool sealed room grows going on? I really love following these two threads.

to be honest I dont find the filters work that well.with the exodus cheese anyways,it smelled alot outside my house last few rounds.that cheese is the strongest smelling strain ive worked with.The one in there now is brand new and a different brand so fingers crossed:)

Hey buddy maybe you need a change of filter or at least try a different brand or bigger filter. I have can 66 and a can fan max 900cfm fan for my modest size room. More times per hour you can scrub the air in the room the better the odor control will be :laugh:

to be honest I dont find the filters work that well.with the exodus cheese anyways,it smelled alot outside my house last few rounds.that cheese is the strongest smelling strain ive worked with.The one in there now is brand new and a different brand so fingers crossed:)

Hey bro, You may know this already Idk Carbon filters work best with a humidity of less than 50%. The water vapor collects in the charcoal and can't absorb the odor properly. I have heard some strains give carbon filters a run for their money!

Great grow you got here Tony, very nice use of the space you have to work with man! + reps man!:bravo:

Hows it travelling cob? weathers picking up now , do you ever crank any outdoorys?

Hey Bushy! Yeah i have grown outdoors a few times but with a room like this i believe that security and yield over all is better and its not as far to drive to tend to my plants. I am still stuck carrying water though which is a bit of a bitch but hopefully that can be fixed eventually.

I ran garden hose from the taps in the res room through the flower room into the veg room.One hose for filling and one that goes to my sump pump to drain the res.I know you would be running hose up to the attic but it would still work very well and save your back bro.its a simple as turning your water on going upstairs and squeeze the trigger.to drain I just hook the hose to the pump:)

Yep good call! I could certainly do that. I was just kinda hoping i could find a way to install water and some sort of drain up there. But i am fast thinking what you said may be the best way to go. Pumps is certainly looking like its going to be much easier than putting in all the pipework etc etc. :peace:

Hello Tony.. Hows things??
Hmm.. Nice lookin space there buddy!! Shit man, If I had that room, DAMN - Id be pulling pounds every 4 months!! Id only need 6 plants to get about 3.5 pound.. Just soil grow. with all the stuff youve set up, pending how long you veg them, you can get some beasts growing in there:)
Well thought i better stop in and say hi bro, Have a good one and chat soon ay.. Smokemup n Kiksumass..:bravo:

Hello Tony.. Hows things??
Hmm.. Nice lookin space there buddy!! Shit man, If I had that room, DAMN - Id be pulling pounds every 4 months!! Id only need 6 plants to get about 3.5 pound.. Just soil grow. with all the stuff youve set up, pending how long you veg them, you can get some beasts growing in there:)
Well thought i better stop in and say hi bro, Have a good one and chat soon ay.. Smokemup n Kiksumass..:bravo:

Thanks for stopping by dude. Appreciate your input so please do stick around for the ride!

Ready for another update!

First up sorry about not updating as much as i would like but with the silly season fast approaching i am flat stick at work and currently find spare time to be rather precious. Oh well shit happens eh!

Reject mommas are now 3 weeks into flower today and looking great! I have stripped all larger fans off them as the stretch has finished so hopefully they start to fill out much more now!
I also have 6 clones that i vegged for a while to give them some height before i flowered them. I am seriously thinking about removing them or something as they have stretched nearly 15 inches in a there first week of flower. I am blown away and really i am not sure they are going to be suitable for my space. Advice is welcomed on this guys!! Should i top em to see reduce em a bit? NOt really something i am keen on doing in flower. I would rather ditch em if its the best as i also have 26 clones all rooted and ready to go to flower in the next week. As you might have guessed i have sorted my cloning issues out by switching back to my rockwool and my propagator. I put in 26 cuttings and got 100% success. So what was once the bottle neck looks to be the easy bit now.

Pics of flowering plants!

fun_times_001.JPG

fun_times_002.JPG
fun_times_003.JPG
fun_times_004.JPG
fun_times_005.JPG
fun_times_006.JPG

fun_times_007.JPG
fun_times_008.JPG
fun_times_009.JPG
fun_times_010.JPG

Check out those stretchy clones!! I have even tried removing fand from them to slow em down which probably makes em look more spindly but hey i am desperate now :cheesygrinsmiley:

Veg room looks good! Mommas are going off and throwing out cuttings everywhere as you can see! There are 11 clones in 2l bottles from the mum on the left in the pics and 15 more in the black tray i will put into bottles tomorrow night when i get time! They are sat on top of perlite and vermiculite mix same as i use in the bottles to keep em moist and growing for another day. Those 15 are from the mum on the right and are the same strain as the stretchy clones that are already in flower.

fun_times_012.JPG
fun_times_013.JPG
fun_times_014.JPG

Finally a view looking towards the flowering plants! Gotta get my catchment trays sorted soon :loopy:

Back
Top Bottom