kola bear, Magic beans, Stoned4daze61, Bassman59, GodSpeed, 1970s Grower,
SauronBlue.

Thanks for sharing your story and suggestions to my current situation. I got some updates from my relatives saying only one person is coming instead of a wagon full of them, the rest had to visit the other side of the family for the holidays. Whew. Now, down to one person to worry about. Picking this one relative up tomorrow so we will see how things goes.

Hopefully they medicate! MJ is a great ice-breaker!

All these stories about guests...

Our landlord is coming in from out of state to do some work on the place. I'm planning on having tomatoes under my lights in the shed when he goes in there. :high-five:

I just had a dozen of people eat, drink, and talk all day yesterday right next to my closet... No one ever noticed anything funny, I have a lock on the door so nothing to worry about..

Hope that one visitor is cool with you, maybe even smokes some Lucy :thumb:

Wish you a great holiday weekend...:peace:

12 , do you know of anybody who has just went 13 on 11 off, that would stop all the timer stuff in veg and wouldn't that still work, just look'in for some input. thanks
I use a 13 on/11 off during flower...it has worked well for me thus far, but will be diminishing the "on" period over the next 5-6 weeks as they mature....I do believe the GLR that is sweeping the community may just be the way of the future, though, I have lots of seeds just waiting to be tried under this cycle!
But 13 on and 11 off will definitely not stop flowering, if thats what you were asking...Sorry if I misunderstood the question, and I also apologize if this question has already been addressed by someone! :Namaste:

Magic beans ~ Unfortunately, my relative, this one does not use the herb.

fncg ~ That's a great idea replacing "illegal" plants with legal ones without changing/breaking down your grow setups.

Siscokid ~ Got my door locked, light proof, and all that good stuff no one have asked to look inside…so far so good still got two more days to go before they're flying out. Keeping my fingers cross and counting down. Sad and happy at the same time to see them leaving on Tuesday.

Quixilvir ~ You are correct. In time peeps will use GLR for vegging world wide.

Have not update on the plants for awhile due to relative visitation. I don't want to be in the room for more than 10 mins (to turn on/off lights) each day while they're here. Right now I have to use my ninja skills to get in and out without them noticing. Once I open the door it's like a portal into a heavy rain forest during the warm Summer days. After Tuesday I'll resume and harvest, and take some new pics on the current test/bloom/veg.

Still crossing my fingers for the conversation about the room to never occur. Other than that, it is getting really cold and I'm loving it. Checked my cloner and they are rooting a bit slower the water is ice cold, I may need to do something about that on Wednesday.

Right now I have to use my ninja skills to get in and out without them noticing. Once I open the door it's like a portal into a heavy rain forest during the warm Summer days.

LOL ! Awesome.. I never realized Ninja were such great farmers ! Looking great mano ! As always, I am in awe. :Namaste: peace, me :peace:

Hi Ya 12
Ive spent my morning catching up on your journal..... Wowie Zowie brother ......
First congrats on your MOTM win Well deserved ....You will never know how many people you have helped as there are some nonresponders but I had to jump in to thank you for your shared knowledge and experiences. The GLR method is going to be the NEW way to grow. definately will try this on my next grow. :Namaste:
You were voted in by the people and the great people of :420: sent you very nice prizes .......... The water pipe beautiful .
Thanks, to, for your input on my topping top 1/2 only situation. It was pretty much what I was thinking, I didn't want to flush again BUT it is a labor of love.
I hope that your new career works out ...... You should be rewarded for hard work, research, and long long hours . :bravo:
Can't wait to hear about your company and locked room
You ROCK 12 :thanks: Your graphics and charts are very well done
:peace: Big Guy

Hey Twelve -

I know the stress of which you speak - it happens to me periodically, too. We usually get so much company around the Christmas holidays that we stop growing altogether during December. Makes the already stressful holidays a little less stressful. It's too bad people make such a big negative deal out of a healing plant. It's ridiculous.

Hang in there buddy, you'll get through it! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving... :thumb:

Runamok ~ Some ninja skills helps with the stealthiness of the grow. Thank you. ^_^

clashed ~ Thank you. GLR will change your life. I hope the new career works for the long term. There are too many forces against what we do. We heal, they wage war. Something is wrong there. Providing meeds to patients is the only way they'll be able to heal, and wake up. I did.

Xlr8 ~ Glad I'm not the only one feeling stressed, first time experienced this so not sure what will happen. Everything is good now, the relative went home and we're still running the show! While they were here we party every night!

Resuming the action pack adventure. Everything is fine and we're about to harvest 16 plants in 5-7 days. I also ordered one bubble bag to make hash, size 73 for full melt quality. Will be doing dry ice method then press them together and heat it up slightly to make mini gold bars. Very excited about this. It will be my first time making hash and smoking it too. Can't wait.

Photo update soon. Not in the mood to take any pics today after catching up the pending maintenance work due to relative visitation. 4 days of not watering/feeding the 2L coco coir hempy they're still hanging in there.

I've made up my mind that I'm not going to be ordering any more seeds for awhile (a year or two). I'm happy with what I got (both females and males). Just got a pack of Granddaddy Purple S1 (5 fem seeds), my strain hunting quest is complete, for now. Also will be working on my breeding program to extend the genetics. Time to create my "gear".

Working on a small guide for the community on how to become a Member of The Month. It's a win-win situation, the community gets quality member and the winning member gets prizes and recognition. After winning I analyze why I've won and have discovered some hidden secrets...I'll share them soon. Hope to see more members being nominated for future months to come. Stay tunes...c-sharp.

You say you're done buying new seeds now, but it's an addiction, after a while you just want the joy of ordering seeds and waiting for them to arrive ;)

I just expanded my already full garden with another 4 strains lol

Keep talking about GLR to me...I just got my grow started (link in sig) and I've hot a half dozen little clones that I'm growing into moms, to launch a rotating SOG type grow. It seems you definitely like the gaslamp routine for plants that are in anything other than flower...this applies to moms and new clones as well? Thanks!

OrganicTreees ~ True, I used to order a few each month. Ordering seeds can be addictive like Pokemon gotta collect them all! Got too many to manage right now, 22 strains, and 7 more (new cross) totaling 29 in a week. Taking a break will help focusing on what I have instead of keep wanting more. There are at lease 15 more different strains I want, after next year I'll obtain them. I see you got many good strains in your collection yourself. OG Kush, NLB, PPP, have not try those.

fncg ~ I'll check out your grow. The GLR will work for verging mom, seedling, and clones. More details here. Any question you have let me know. I've been running GLR for 2 months now. Great results, more cuttings than I know what to do with. Once I have the new room up and running it will be use for the SOG empire.

Back
Top Bottom