Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

:bravo: Girls are looking good! :circle-of-love:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

:bravo: Girls are looking good! :circle-of-love:

:adore: thank you very much slowgro, I am very impressed with the quality of the beans that come out of the "cape" :high-five:

deleted text , sending you PM, what do you think of these new, "bag hits"? :volcano-smiley: I just did one, can you tell?:thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

im glad you like them I gonna go up today and see what they look like if they have survived than they should be massive.(ooo I hope so) i'll get more pis up regardless of what they look like.

Stopping in to bid a good morning and day to you!!!

My plants took a turn for the worse while they were being housed at my buddy's house: spider mites and malnutrition.. Time to germ some more seeds!!!

Nice Journal trichs. I'm amazed at how many people have turned growing weed into an art while increasing yield. You are definitely high on that list. I've only looked at the most recent 20 pages but will start from page 1 and get caught up some day :)

My plants took a turn for the worse while they were being housed at my buddy's house:

Sorry to hear that - amazing how many of us seem to have a similar buddy...

:volcano-smiley: :Namaste:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

hello friends :welcome: well, it turns out that NoLie has been lying her entire life, she is Purple!

beautiful colors on these stipules :party:

P8149143.png

Who saw the EGG?????? lol, i just saw the dreaded moth egg IN ABOVE PIC, they vary in color from white to yellow & light brown.

that practically ruins the purple party picture

Tric hello how the hell you doing?
So long I since I been on hope u and your friends here are good
How the heck are you Alex? What's really good?

Who saw the EGG?????? lol, i just saw the dreaded moth egg IN ABOVE PIC, they vary in color from white to yellow & light brown.

that practically ruins the purple party picture
Regardless, that purp of yours still gets my temperature rising Trix.

i just had a friend that lost 3 tops of his plant due to moth eggs.. he called me just recently frantic "the tops are webbed up all the new growth is destroyed" i showed up chopped the tops we opened the webbing and there were three lil caterpillars eating away.. the look on his face was priceless.

I&i

you can actually make bat houses (like bird houses) just a lil different. if you want to have bats around your place.

the houses work best if placed at middle section of a tall light pole.

I&i

i never thought about that.. i would be real nervous about using it from scratch. i guess its something to look into, if you have to "cook" the bat guano at all before adding to fertilizer.. we may be getting to something here ladys and gents. Test it on a single tomato plant and see how she reacts ;)

I&i

Nice Journal trichs. I'm amazed at how many people have turned growing weed into an art while increasing yield. You are definitely high on that list. I've only looked at the most recent 20 pages but will start from page 1 and get caught up some day :)

thnx AllSmiles, i have to say it again, I Love your username, taKe your time reading, I'm glad you have joined our fun:high-five:

Stopping in to bid a good morning and day to you!!!

My plants took a turn for the worse while they were being housed at my buddy's house: spider mites and malnutrition.. Time to germ some more seeds!!!

the horror, GfCollective has a nice organic spray remedy that you can make to get rid of critters.

Tric hello how the hell you doing?
So long I since I been on hope u and your friends here are good

thans for stopping by, stranger :passitleft: i appreciate the visit, alex :circle-of-love:

How the heck are you Alex? What's really good?

Regardless, that purp of yours still gets my temperature rising Trix.
:high-five::cheer::thanks:
i just had a friend that lost 3 tops of his plant due to moth eggs.. he called me just recently frantic "the tops are webbed up all the new growth is destroyed" i showed up chopped the tops we opened the webbing and there were three lil caterpillars eating away.. the look on his face was priceless.

I&i

more horror, daily inspections are CRITICAL!!!!:love:

Don't know what the f..k is going on with mother earth.I didn't see bat last 5 years,before that i had 10-20 bats flying around my house.Need to grow bats instead of cannabis just to f..k those bugs.

I SEE BATS ALMOST NIGHTLY (not those numbers), THEY COME OUT AT SAME TIME AS MOST MOTHS, TO EAT THEM, BATS ARE MY FRIEND

you can actually make bat houses (like bird houses) just a lil different. if you want to have bats around your place.

the houses work best if placed at middle section of a tall light pole.

I&i

great tip thanks Gfc :high-five:

You could use their shit as compost as well :laughtwo: perfect pets!

Seems like you're constantly under attack from those awful creatures trix, wish I could help :(

thanks daT :volcano-smiley: you DO help, just posting like that :green_heart:

Buy him flamethrower:loopy:

That's a good idea!!! I don't know how US customs will react to me mailing one, but least it's a good way to hide some Romanian moonshine :rofl:
thanks daT :volcano-smiley: you DO help, just posting like that :green_heart:

:love: and some :love: to Fluxy

Back
Top Bottom