Web Server Maintenance: Site Down For RAM Upgrade

Our systems admin is asking for Dos window "tracert 420magazine.com" screenshots from everyone who is not getting access, is this possible? :thanks:

Here is my DOS tracert screenshot. This is before I had three failed attempts to get back into the site. I got a 503 server error message from Google Chrome, and several non responsive errors.

dos_tracert_2.jpg

Thank you Cannafan, looks like it may have to do with those pesky Asian spambots attacking us and overwhelming the servers. We've got half a dozen people working on it on every level, please accept our apology for the inconvenience. We are rushing and stressing and working as fast as we can.

Thank you Cannafan, looks like it may have to do with those pesky Asian spambots attacking us and overwhelming the servers. We've got half a dozen people working on it on every level, please accept our apology for the inconvenience. We are rushing and stressing and working as fast as we can.

Damn Spambots!!! No apologies necessary, we certainly understand that sites have issues now and then. Let us know if we can be of any more help. What a headache...ouch.

:circle-of-love:

Just wanted to make sure you knew about it....it still a bit pokey but at least it is loading.

Thanks guys. Our system admin has discovered how/where the attacks are coming in from and has blocked them at this point. Still have some programming cleanup to do, then hopefully we'll be back to normal again. :volcano-smiley:

The attacks have been handled and all back end server software updated to latest stable versions, now we wait for our lead programmer to resolve the dual SSL stuff tomorrow and that should do it. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom