Weedtastics 2nd White Russian All Organic Soil Grow

here is the chart also....big difference than wot it says on the bottle
im in all mix by the way.....
js1024_biobizz_grow_chartlllllllll.jpg

I forgot to ask you why did you end up revegging that flowering girl so late into the flowering stage?
hi mate funny you shud ask that question last nite whilst in the dark she has started putting out new leaves for the first time.......she was revegged as i was doing an experiment a small multi cola plant v a one cola plant....the multi cola won hands down.......when i came to flower my vegged plants i just cudn t get her in the flower room.....just no space in there......thanks for dropping by.........be lucky weedtastic

Cant wait to see how that reveg works out for you. I have tried it twice now with no success, I am sure that will not be the case for you. Great job and + rep

Cant wait to see how that reveg works out for you. I have tried it twice now with no success, I am sure that will not be the case for you. Great job and + rep
hi mate ill get some pics up later on of her new growth......i did have some plants on my 2nd grow which started to flower for 1 week.....when i switched em from 12/12 back to 18/6 they still carried on flowering so i put them on 24/0...they stopped dead in there tracks for a week orso...then went back to vegative growth...i now swear by the 24/0 veg cycle.......wot cycle did you put your revegged plants on ?....thanks for the reps mate.........be lucky weedtastic

wow bro..In my experience plants that have been revegged after starting to flower have a tendency to push some fat a*s flowers. So i really can't wait to see what that one does.
hi mate hope i get nice fatties too.......ive never vegged plants for 16 weeks shud be interesting.....thanks for dropping by..........be lucky weedtastic

hi guys went shopping today for my normal nutes and they didn t have my regular boost so i got this to try has anybody heard of it before ?..my hydro guy recons it better than the bio heaven i was using before...heres the link Bloombastic: FAQ thanks in advance guys.........be lucky weedtastic

ok in this first pic im trying to show a branch of the revegged plant without new growth
js1024_DSC05178.jpg

heres a branch where new growth has started....notice the difference in leaf size at the very top ?
js1024_DSC05179.jpg

heres another of the growth....the tricomes seem to of been obsorbed by the leaf
js1024_DSC05180.jpg

a group shot of the veg 6 plants
js1024_DSC05182.jpg

sorry about the qualitiy of pics....the stems look a lot stronger this time round
js1024_DSC05183.jpg

i also see more mature leaves last time round when i came to flower some plants only had 3 finger leaves this time all have 5 or 7
js1024_DSC05185.jpg

5 days flower now and getting some nicely forming colas
js1024_DSC05186.jpg

after tieing these plants down in veg as usual i decided to untie them for flower....they are really stretching so i may need to start bending soon
js1024_DSC05189.jpg

im also seeing a greener grow this time round....i put it down to the square 17 ltr pots...more soil means more nutes already in the soil so less feeding
js1024_DSC05193.jpg

Hi weedtastic, interesting to watch the reveg, I've never seen that happen before.
Strong looking garden you've got going there. You're packing them in, not that it's slowing anything down. All those tops managed to climb the canopy well enough.

Looking good, weed.

Hi weedtastic, interesting to watch the reveg, I've never seen that happen before.
Strong looking garden you've got going there. You're packing them in, not that it's slowing anything down. All those tops managed to climb the canopy well enough.

Looking good, weed.
hi mate...yea ive never seen a revegged plant respond so quick?...so im real happy with her...the tops have climbed the canopy ....but im not sure how much light is gonna get thru lower down.....im thinking after they have finished there stretch...i my do some pruning to help get longer bigger colas...ie cut away growth from surrounding areas for better light penatration........thanks for stopping by mate.......be lucky weedtastic

Hi weedtastic

This is new to me too. Re veg looks like there was hardly a bump in the road.
They look way healthy. I'm surprised at all the new growth so quickly. WTG:grinjoint:
ha ha hi mate ...yea im surprized how fast she has responded...ive seen some revegged plant look like there dead before starting to show revegged growth...perhaps organics ?....i don t really know........thanks for stopping by......be lucky weedtastic

keep it going so!
^^ so green!!
hi mate nice to hear from you.....can t wait for you to get another out door grow going.....be lucky weedtastic

morning guys....on checking my grow room this morning a couple of the girls have stretched 2/3 inches overnite....wow.....wudn t have believed it only for seeing it with my own eyes lol....so im thinking of snap bending them today to drop em a few inches....not ideal in flower i know......but im rapidly running outta headroom....ill let you guys know laters how it goes.....wish me luck ha ha.....be lucky weedtastic

hey WT...
thanx for de advice on de organix...dat's mymind made up....when i finish de vitalink i'll swithch...your operation looks excellent...i've flicked my W/R 9 days ago n dere no where near where you're at...lol...:grinjoint:
:grinjoint: AODHAN911 :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom