Weedy's Back!

Any pics of your troll snot?hows it smoke considering that it's premature? Great job and welcome back. Allways a treat to watch ur ladies grow up!

Yeah I can try to get a picture of it for you, and it smokes great. Basically itsjust the resin glands that had already started forming on the bud, but it was. A sativa and at minimum 6 weeks premature so there wasn't a lot of trichs even formed yet. But it gets me wayyyy higher then smoking the weed would have.

im sorry guys just never made it to a computer to upload pics.. so heres the catch up

hydro
IMG_20110408_051441.jpg

IMG_20110408_051500.jpg

SOIL
IMG_20110408_051518.jpg

hydro strawberry blue
IMG_20110424_051436.jpg

IMG_20110424_052056.jpg

IMG_20110429_174947.jpg

IMG_20110506_001705.jpg

a few nutes i use
IMG_20110524_225513.jpg

veg i have going now.. im going to defoliate tonight or tomorrow ive just been super busy lately
IMG_20110526_215129.jpg

:roorrip:

I like it, I've been growing gws for almost 2 years now. Its a good work time high for me. Not to over powerful, but enough to know you're still baked. Its good a good smell and taste. Almost like cantelope or melon. Consistant growth patters, even through 4 different seed mothers. I can't complain.

just getting back to the interesting parts of bloom, more pics soon. also i have some in my gallery that arent posted here yet.

Whats up pit? i see youre all soil now, hows that basement mix soil?

stay tuned plenty more to come....

Hey Weedy!. looks like you have it down to me. Nice buds.

I know how it is to not be able to keep up. I post my feedings and notes, but for the longest time I was just doing the minimum here and not stepping out of my own journal. I'm finding more time to post lately and now that I've looked around, it seems like most of the crowd I got to know before have gone quiet. It's eerie. :)

Keep going. I'll do my best to be sociable.

:peace:

Haha what's up guys.. its a good thing my phone has a built in gps or I migh not have ever gotten outta my garden.. lmao.

But yeah I got pics to come.. just I can't seem to find enough hours in the day to do half the stuff that needs to be done! Ughh. Maybe I should hire an assistant..

I use the Olympus Camera, download using Total Commander, then resize with an old version of Paint Shop Pro. Set my PSP to 75% of original and it goes fast. Then it just the rename/upload. Videos take a bit longer. Sometimes upwards of an hour and a half to post. Glad to see you are still around and rockin the grow brother. Keep em green!

Weedy, we need to find a small town, some place all us growers can move to, so that we are in charge of the local govt. A small village of growers and patients with control over the local establishment. Slowly elect our own folks to be in charge of things, the police, the mayor, the town counsel, you get my drift. Streets lined with hydro shops, head shops, outdoor, pro-smoke cafes' that cater to patients. You could own the grow rental warehouse, catering to growers who don't have the indoor space. Oh well, guess I better put the pipe down for now! Keep em green brother.

Back
Top Bottom