Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Re: Welcome all my friends to the show that never ends... Canna M. and Nismo12 Team U

subbbbbededed
:welcome: to our grow and a big :welcome: to the greatest home away from home :420:. This forum is a great place to learn and associate yourself with some great people from around the world. Enjoy yourself and take a pull on this while you are here. :roorrip:

Starting to look nice in there. Not sure but I see alot of brown in there. Anyways can you can paint it white? Or put some white on the floor. It will sure lighten up the grow room. Girls are filling in nicely Keepem Green

Re: Welcome all my friends to the show that never ends... Canna M. and Nismo12 Team U

subbbbbededed
Hey Peace...another very warm welcome to ya....you've found a very special place where the growers are great and as people they're even better. Enjoy your stay...maybe do some reading of some HB journals. Check out Doc Buds "in the lab" and his Q & Q thread. Ask a lot of questions ....the answers are all here for ya.....once again...welcome to the"mag" :welcome::bravo:

:welcome: to our grow and a big :welcome: to the greatest home away from home :420:. This forum is a great place to learn and associate yourself with some great people from around the world. Enjoy yourself and take a pull on this while you are here. :roorrip:
Well said Nis. Have a great afternoon ....cheers!:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Starting to look nice in there. Not sure but I see alot of brown in there. Anyways can you can paint it white? Or put some white on the floor. It will sure lighten up the grow room. Girls are filling in nicely Keepem Green
I was thinking of putting mylar blankets on the wall. Maybe paint everything white...there is always something changing. Maybe this will push us to finally do it. :thanks:

I was thinking of putting mylar blankets on the wall. Maybe paint everything white...there is always something changing. Maybe this will push us to finally do it. :thanks:

After spending all that money on PAR/WATTS/LUMENS and electricity, it's a shame to let any go to waste! :)

After spending all that money on PAR/WATTS/LUMENS and electricity, it's a shame to let any go to waste! :)
I'm surprised it took this long for someone to say something! :laughtwo:

Something is going to be done about it. No worries everyone. Was just excited to get everything going, now it's time to dial everything in :thumb:

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to say something! :laughtwo:

Something is going to be done about it. No worries everyone. Was just excited to get everything going, now it's time to dial everything in :thumb:

That's cuz we're all jealous of your grow space! :adore:

What am I gonna' say??? "At least my 2'x4' tent is reflective!"??? :rofl:

So awesome you took time to help us out!!!! We are sure you have plenty on your plate and are super appreciative for the help from you and everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a million again.

Ps use to be a union pipe fitter :) not a welder though just a fitter. We opened our own shop ( HVAC service/install). Time for a north slope job for you so you can stop by lol.

hello hello I stopped by too. :love:
Found myself a snuggy little corner place is crowded :)
Love your gardens and I hope all is well. Canna you a are ok now read you were ill.
Beautiful ladies and
the cloning part is interesting too.

Morning Canna and Nismo. I'd film it up too, cheaper then paint. However, have you two done a mold check? We have seen a rash of black mold in houses that grow in basements or small rooms ducted or not to outside. It made the news in the county's that allow recreational growing for profit. Now land owners are cutting back on grow renting due to property values dropping. FYI, keep an eye on your basement walls. Covering them with film it might increase mold growth. Humidity from grow with Temps in the 70 to 80 range is mold heaven.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back
Top Bottom