What's In Jim's Grow Room?

I asked a friend what would be a nice Christmas herb gift and the answer was Sour Angel. I went to see how much I had and it was about 1/3 quart. But it was sticky and beautiful as she had cured almost 2 years.

A true OG will have some knock down power behind it. Something most so called OG lacks.
See....Pennywise knows.

Happy Holidays to All I hope Christmas was good and that our New Year will be so much better. My check engine light is on as I finish this freaking year.

Sour Angel was harvested yesterday 50 days after flip. She was a sticky PITA to trim but after a bit she was hanging.

When I unzipped the tent flap this morning it was evident that a heavy branch of TK 91 had broken. I tried first to repair then decided to go ahead and trim this little bit and see how much different she is taken early. She's still pushing those pistils but the trichomes are actually milky with some stages of amber. She is now 51 days since flip.

I guess it does hold true that clones will finish quicker than the seed plant. I'm fairly certain this one got some barley tea and that light really does seem to doing its job. QBs for the win I guess.

Two Chem crosses in my bowl this morning and sooner of later I'll deal with that dashboard light. :bongrip:

Hi Jim, well I guess you got your tester bud!
I love the aged SA.
Smile and stay stoneder

Drive by

Congrats on a buddage.. That sour angel looks kind of tasty for sure.
Hope your having a Great New Years...

Hey Jim! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope you and your loved ones had a great holiday season.

That sour angel sure looks sticky, as does the new stuff. Can’t wait to hear about that TK.

Hey Jim,
Haven’t heard much from you in a long time now. Everything alright bud?
Still hanging around but running only 2 more this round. The Carnival is on day 48 and I plan to take her down Tuesday.

The other 2 that just entered the bloom tent are the Ciskei x Pakistan Valley and the Garlic Sherbert that got moved yesterday.
CxPV2.jpeg
GS2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom