Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use three part liquid nutes in hydro and I use them to accurately add nutes to my measuring cups. I will use the quart nute bottle to get the amount close in the measuring cup and finish with the condiment bottle. I have three plus the PH down bottle. I also use them when mixing up nutes and adjusting ph when only mixing one gallon nuted water for the small ones.

I use three part liquid nutes in hydro and I use them to accurately add nutes to my measuring cups. I will use the quart nute bottle to get the amount close in the measuring cup and finish with the condiment bottle. I have three plus the PH down bottle. I also use them when mixing up nutes and adjusting ph when only mixing one gallon nuted water for the small ones.
Ah, maybe it was you then. These make it a little easier to get things done! Every improvement makes life better!

Ah, maybe it was you then. These make it a little easier to get things done! Every improvement makes life better!
Not me. But I saw these bottles in Wally World and thought they might solve my spilling nutes trying to add just a little. Been using them for many years now.

Thanks for the Candida pics! Interesting about the mottling on the leaves...I wonder if that was related to the lack of maturity when the seeds were harvested? I hope they give your decision-making skills a run for the money when it's time to cull. :)

One of the fine folks here gave me the idea for watering seedlings
Carcass?
Those dollar-store squirt bottles are great for watering seedlings!
x3 happy sprouts.jpg

Not me. But I saw these bottles in Wally World and thought they might solve my spilling nutes trying to add just a little. Been using them for many years now.
Nute Rack.JPG

My nute rack with the condiment bottles. I just refill the quarts and little bottles from gallons.

Interesting about the mottling on the leaves...I wonder if that was related to the lack of maturity when the seeds were harvested?
My thoughts as well. Pretty sure new growth is better by the leaf. I think all the genes are there just may be bent a little and ironing things out now. Could be Carcass, last week was crazy here with the de and re construction in the BR.
Nute Rack.JPG

My nute rack with the condiment bottles. I just refill the quarts and little bottles from gallons.
How fitting! Looks good enough to eat too! Way easier and cleaner than what I was doing with the syringe.

I found your new home Stone! I missed the start, but I’m caught up on the back 9. Very enjoyable catch up, you made me chuckle a few times through it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Some nice picks you’ve got there, but the kosher kush might have stolen my heart. I’m pretty sure we’ve bought that at the dispensary a couple of times. It was the budtender’s suggestion when they were out of Obama kush.
Nice work, they’re all looking lovely and happy. :thumb:

I found your new home Stone! I missed the start, but I’m caught up on the back 9. Very enjoyable catch up, you made me chuckle a few times through it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Some nice picks you’ve got there, but the kosher kush might have stolen my heart. I’m pretty sure we’ve bought that at the dispensary a couple of times. It was the budtender’s suggestion when they were out of Obama kush.
Nice work, they’re all looking lovely and happy. :thumb:
Hi Heavenly, nice to see you! Kosher Kush is my fav to watch right now too. She's setting up with some larger fans than the others so she's getting fun to watch. We like that it has a cbd component to it's quite high thc level. Could get 27/7 thc/cbd from her! We haven't had it yet.

Just caught up :nomo: looking awesome my friend :green_heart:
Hey Gman! Thanks!
Happy Easter
:meditate::tommy:
Happy Easter dynamo! I just sat down. Whew! Getting the ready on for a dozen hopefully hungry folks. It's traditional for us to have some ham today and as my side of the family is part Polish, I run a fresh kielbasa too. The house smells like a garlic festival right now! Mmmm smells like old times! No fresh bread today. Grands rolls from the grocer.

Hey Dust! Happy Easter man! Cooking anything good today?
Nope . Corn dogs. Probably. Wife at work . I'm sitting here taken care of this boy. That pissy as hell all the time now. Mad at world for who knows what. But got the dog beside me and plants in flowering and no smoke. Lmao. Got to love it

It's traditional for us to have some ham today and as my side of the family is part Polish, I run a fresh kielbasa too.
Happy Easter StoneOtter!

Enjoy that kielbasa, sounds delish.

Na Zdrowie!

Back
Top Bottom