Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flower

db003

so I am back at it I just harvested my second plant from my first and I just went and picked up my new clone I will be growing Martian Kush from DNA Genetics for this grow they had a bunch of other clones but the one I got was a teen I had good luck with my last grow when I got one of there teens so I will give it a shot again the clone I got is real tall I plan on topping it after it recovers from the transplant

What strain is it? Martian Kush og clone from DNA Genetics

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? hybrid Indica dominate

What percentages? Martian Mean Green x The OG #18 60% Indica : 40% Sativa Flowering Time: 9 weeks Yield: 550-600g/m2

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? in veg

If in Veg... For how long? picked up and transplanted on 7/11/2015

Indoor or outdoor? indoor grow tent 32"x32"x63"

Soil or Hydro? growing in soil

If soil... what is in your mix? I am using roots organics original only no additives no soil amendments

If soil... What size pot? three gallon roots organics roots pots

Size of light? a single mars II 400 watt led grow light for veg and a mars II 700 watt for flower

Temp of Room/cab? highs are 86F and lows are 66f

RH of Room/cab highs are 56% and lows are 36%

PH of media or res? not sure on ph. yet just transplanted

Any Pests ? just cats and sisters so far

How often are you watering? every 3 to 4 days or until pot is light

021446.JPG

024338.JPG

022390.JPG

028288.JPG

029263.JPG

030232.JPG

"no rest for the wicked" "don't panic its organic"

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

Second!! cant see how that OG does for you man, i think indica's seem to give me the better yealds with less grow time so nice choice :thumb: keep it green man.

PS: you should eventually invest in a PH and TDS meter, not only do they help your soil grows to control what your giving your plant but itll help you move to a hydro or soilless system :Namaste:

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

Second!! cant see how that OG does for you man, i think indica's seem to give me the better yealds with less grow time so nice choice :thumb: keep it green man.

PS: you should eventually invest in a PH and TDS meter, not only do they help your soil grows to control what your giving your plant but itll help you move to a hydro or soilless system :Namaste:

good advice I will be getting one next month since I only get paid once a month and I am broke as hell :rofl:

Looks like you've got it going on Db!
:thumb:

DNA's been putting out some really good gear lately. I'm running their LA Chocolate at the moment but she's still just a youngster with another month or so of veg to go before she'll be ready to move into the Ganja Grove and blossom into a lady.

I'm anxious to see how your Martian Kush turns out. I hope you don't mind if I stop by every now and then to take a peep at your new girl.
:popcorn:

Looks like you've got it going on Db!
:thumb:

DNA's been putting out some really good gear lately. I'm running their LA Chocolate at the moment but she's still just a youngster with another month or so of veg to go before she'll be ready to move into the Ganja Grove and blossom into a lady.

I'm anxious to see how your Martian Kush turns out. I hope you don't mind if I stop by every now and then to take a peep at your new girl.
:popcorn:

there will always be a spot on my sofa for you buddy I hope you stop on by :tokin:

Good to see sara on the grow!! and i cant wait to see how this plant grows as im looking for some good strains :Namaste:

hello to all my fellow growers time for my first real update of this grow journal

when I first got my clone I knew I was going to top my plant because it grew very tall and lanky I was planning on just doing some lst on the plant today which I had already started and I seen that the palnt was responding well so I just decided to top it instead

so I tried my hand at cloning since I was topping the plant anyway so I got out some Rockwool cubes I got from a friend gave the a quick soak in water that I use to water my plants just plain water that I let sit out for a few days

so I topped the plant and I then slit the stem with a razor blade and dipped it in roottech gel the cutting that I took off the top was to tall for the humidity dome I have so cut it in half and made two cuttings lets hope one of them grows roots

the lst I was started doing
0071662.JPG

0091350.JPG

the lst a few hours later it was responding well
012975.JPG

the cutting I took before I cut it in half
013889.JPG

the cutting after I cut it in half

017608.JPG

the plant after I took the cutting
014805.JPG

016677.JPG

great update dp. just remember that rockwool cubes usually need to be PH'd at hydro ranges (between 5.5-6) so you may want to add a little lemon juice or something to keep those clones healthy :Namaste:

I'm curious to see how your clones come out...I've personally been having terrible luck! More like %100 failure rate! Been using those root riot plugs (rapid rooter spongelike things) Havent tried rockwool yet...but honestly would like to try an aero-cloner. Your first grow was pretty darn good! Good growing and best of luck to you! Plus reps BTW.

I'm curious to see how your clones come out...I've personally been having terrible luck! More like %100 failure rate! Been using those root riot plugs (rapid rooter spongelike things) Havent tried rockwool yet...but honestly would like to try an aero-cloner. Your first grow was pretty darn good! Good growing and best of luck to you! Plus reps BTW.

I had 100 % failure ratio, until I changed the lights.
Seems you can't clone very well in small spaces with 250w or 125w CFL light :p
Changed to 35 savebulb and got 25/25 clones rooted in 12 days :)

Remember that they shoulden't have to much water either, another mistake I did.

hello every one tomorrow will be the first time I will water my plant since its transplant and the topping I did so I made a lite batch of nutes

I mixed up some nutes but I made a very lite mix a full dose would have been 1 full tsp. I used 1/4 of a tsp. of the following except for the Cal mag I only used a 1/8 of a tsp. and 1/4 tsp. of a dry powdered beneficial bacteria nutes this will explain what it is.

Oregonism XL is a custom blend of six endo/ecto mycorrhizae species, two types of Trichoderma, and thirteen species of beneficial bacteria, as well as yucca, humic acid and soluble kelp I was not going to add this until next week but it will be ok to give it a very small dose tomorrow to help jump start my soil

I still have to add one more of the nutes the soul synthetics amino aide but I have to add that just before I water the plant

this was all mixed with a half of a gallon of plain tap water that I let sit out for a few days I only made a half of gallon because my plant is still small plus I did not want to waste a ton of nutes like I did in my first grow the only way to learn from your mistakes is to admit you made them and do something about it well that's it for now see you all tomorrow after I water the plant

:lot-o-toke:

roots organic Buddha grow
roots organic trinity
roots organic ancient amber
roots organic oregonism xl
earth juice hi brix molasses
earth juice Cal mag
soul synthetics amino aide

good to see how your using your nutes man, im going to add nutes from the start on my next soil grow since your last grow didnt show any deficiencys or problems from over feeding :thumb: learning from you already man

Back
Top Bottom