10 Plant Grow With 3 x Mars Hydro LED & Autopot

Maybe you should take a couple of clones of pale grey :) You never know. It could be amazing stuff

Maybe its an albino of sorts. Don't even know if you gt an albino in Marijuana plants.

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yip thats on the ards for sure. U never known hey??? Will keep u update. Maybe i should post it somewhere on this sight and see what guys say about it!? But where to post. ?

You really should. I tried to google grey pale cannabis, but I could not find any plants looking like yours. Most likely it won't be a super-strain or anything but you never know. Unless it is a disease or something it could be good. Maybe you could create a ghost strain from it. I'm a man of science so I find all these things interesting.

Yip thats on the ards for sure. U never known hey??? Will keep u update. Maybe i should post it somewhere on this sight and see what guys say about it!? But where to post. ?

Maybe you can post somewhere im not to good at it. You way more connected that i am . . wgat forum and where is my problem

What does the 9 finger plant mean? I got bag seed and got a 9 finger grey looking plant. Not sure what it is. Will try find a pic .
420-magazine-mobile1842838695.jpg
you can see the 9 fingered leaf.

That one look very interesting probably some one hit duh shit I would keep that one going

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Regarding the numbers of fingers I have no idea what determines the amount of fingers on a leaf. But I notice some have 7 while others have 9 or 11.

I had 9 finger leaves as far as I researched I see they say it happens and the plant is healthy if u google it ive seen 11 finger leaves online

But very nice grows I am defiantly subbed in this I might learn something wishing you the best of grow

Other guys are saying it rusit mites. But been like that from day one. Some say throw it away. I will wait and see.

Re: 10 Plant Grow With 3 x Mars Hydro LED & Autopot

From day one, this run has been about finishing as soon as possible. I never had any plans to get the max amount of grams per watt or to even try to get most out of the space. I figured if I scrogged the plants, then I would have to add a month of growing and that I didn't have time for. The idea this time is simply to get enough product to keep me & friends stoned until next harvest. I ran out of stuff to smoke a couple of months ago and am getting quite impatient. In future grows I may change the configuration slightly or even completely :) Time will tell!

What I am seeing happening before my eyes is the plants managing the space themselves the best they can, and they actually start looking like a sea of green. I didn't train these plants at all, only removed a couple of leaves. That may explain why they're growing so fast. Seeing how nature itself "train" the plants, I am starting to believe I may get more grams out of this than I first imagined. No idea how much though. I was close to one gram per watt in my tent/hydro-system using a Mars pro 160 and a scrog net. I doubt I will get that much this time. I'll be happy with 0,5 grams per watt or less.

Depending on how much product I get this run, I think that maybe in the future I may remove one of the lamps and put a small mother-tent there instead. Right now I am having some serious space issues, so I think future grows may be 8 plants under 1600 watt of Mars-Hydro power. That should get me more than enough product and then I will have everything in one room. I really hate having plants in the house! You never know who may knock at the front door. It's not especially stealthy to keep clones in the kitchen and I sure as hell do not want to have a tent in here. So these things are temporary. It's also great to have a spare 320 lamp in case something should happen.

In the long run I may build another grow-room. But I am far from sure about that. I do have a room in mind. That would give me 3 times more space compared to now.

Also dreaming about winning those nice new Mars lights in the Mars cup. But I doubt I have any chances. Realistic they want to use photos with their lamps in, and my best photos are of course the ones without lamps. It's hard to make beautiful photos with lamps. Who knows? There are many talented growers in this contest and many of these people probably deserve the prize more than me. After all I do already have plenty of gear. I have a couple of people I am cheering for. People who could need new lamps more than me :) But the contest is not about who needs the gear the most, so I won't feel bad if I should win one of the categories. Since I do not aim to get as many grams per watt as possible, I can realistically only win best photo or best journal categories.

your cost for LED ? thanks (purchased from?)
Around 2000 USD for the 3 lamps. It's the Mars pro II epistar 320 series. It's the best lamps Mars-Hydro has to offer right now. Compared to many other brands this is not a bad price. These lamps are doing an exceptional job as this journal is a proof for.

check out these lamps and their cheaper series here Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

10 Plant Grow With 3 x Mars Hydro LED & Autopot

Maybe its an albino of sorts. Don't even know if you gt an albino in Marijuana plants.

Amazing. Mind if I watch guys? Subbed. I got a comfy armchair I could pull up.

That "albino" plant is really something. I do hope Grow Bro have success with that one. I do however have a feeling the potency will be low. But I could be wrong.

Of course you can hang out with us here Spookies. The more the merrier

Amazing. Mind if I watch guys? Subbed. I got a comfy armchair I could pull up.

Other guys are saying it rusit mites. But been like that from day one. Some say throw it away. I will wait and see.

If it is mites it would have spread like wildfire to other plants

Can't beat that logic Bizcrack. That's true

Back
Top Bottom