1000W Purple Grow

I thought of a teabag but was afraid it would rip when I wanted to remove. I use pantyhose (same size as teabag) tied with small wire ties with one end sticking out of the soil.

001534.JPG

Ok here is a 5 gallon bucket strainer cut up and reformed into 1-2 TBLS pouches. Made 40 in an hour and a half. If the ladies are already showing signs of deficiencies I'm gonna teabag them tomorrow:). Thinking 2-4 Tbls per pot, last grow I ended up adding about 4 Tbls per pot:tokin:

001534.JPG

Ok here is a 5 gallon bucket strainer cut up and reformed into 1-2 TBLS pouches. Made 40 in an hour and a half. If the ladies are already showing signs of deficiencies I'm gonna teabag them tomorrow:). Thinking 2-4 Tbls per pot, last grow I ended up adding about 4 Tbls per pot:tokin:

Nice, what ever you have on hand that will work is my model, You should see the keif extraction machine I will be finishing today.

How much do you put in each Teabag? I was thinking about 1 TBLS per. Do you think having the OC+ in pouches would create nute hot spots? I don't think I've ever had a serious conversation about Teabags:laughtwo:

I use around a 1 tbls per pouch, they say you cannot over fert with OC+

So how would these tea bags work? I don't get it.

The bags are 2X3" I plan to put 1 TBLS of OC+ in each and bury them flat, an inch or two below the soil. I think the nutes might get too hot sitting on top of the soil and if I lay them flat the granules aren't piled on top of each other, more surface area. Probably gonna happen tomorrow, almost all the Pkush plants have a little cal/mag defiecieny but its not to bad so I'm gonna let the soil dry out pretty good. Plan on watering with 8ml per gallon of Cal/mag I would do 10ml but theres already at least a Tspn of Epsom salt in the bottom half of the pots.:tokin:

some pics:tokin:

002585.JPG

003548.JPG
001538.JPG

Ladies still too wet to water today so probably will be tomorrow or Friday. Cal/Mag issues are mostly contained to 1 plant so I will continue to foliar feed until they are ready to eat. They are starting to really bush out I will probably raise the light in the next week or so, the tallest plant is 13", Pics are a little dark but veg growth is starting to take over flower growth. I'll put up better pics when I water them. Got 40 1Tbls teabags of OC+ ready just waiting on the ladies:popcorn: Probably wait 2-3 days after the next watering and I will start to LST the larger ones.

Wow they look really nice.

Thanks Hemp. Just caught up on you journal I think our ladies are about the same age:Rasta:, I like the CFL's for veg you got going, I'm thinking of making a small veg room, I have a 200w and 250w cfl bulb, I just need another hood and I think that would be enough to veg 15 mini hempy cups for the first thirty days. Would like to get to perpetual at some point where I harvest once a month but I got a long ways to go for that.

Some pics of the ladies
006432.JPG

005494.JPG

003553.JPG

001543.JPG

Everyones looking good still haven't watered since the transplant which was about a week ago. tallest couple plants are around 14". I will water tomorrow for sure and probably LST the larger ones a couple hours after I water. Ladies had a neem oil foliar bath today looks like they enjoyed the drenching:thumb:

Just finished catching up on your journal BudBuilder :bravo: Ladies coming along nicely. Are those the final buckets? How much you hoping for on each lady? :popcorn: I'm subscribed

the acivated carbon pellets I think I need around 5-10 pounds I can't remember how much I used last time :tokin:

Last time I bought them I just went to a little aquarium store and bought a 10lb bag for $20 which is not too bad. I don't like the big stores likes Petsmart because they are too expensive. :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom