1000W Purple Grow

You can totally top dress with OC+. No need to mix it in. I am personally doing the tea once every couple weeks. I brew about 2.5 Gal and then dilute it to make about 5-6 Gal and water with that once every couple weeks.

Transplant pics:tokin:

001529.JPG

002576.JPG

This one looked root bound

007425.JPG

009358.JPG

010353.JPG

015209.JPG

Ladies were hungry and one was showing signs of being root bound so decided to transplant the 6 larger ladies into 3-4 gallon buckets last night. Just checked on them this morning and everyone is much happier:cheer: Gonna crank it up to 1000w tomorrow, only go about 750 when they are in mini hempys.

I fed the 6 transplants
seaweed
calmag
pondzyme
superthrive

Just a tip, I ussually water the new pot before I transplant, this way if there are any air pockets, they will be taken care of before the plant is put in. It shouldn't be a big deal or anything, I just read this a long time ago and have allways done it. Looking good though, good job!
Peace,
NEPharmer

Just a tip, I ussually water the new pot before I transplant, this way if there are any air pockets, they will be taken care of before the plant is put in. It shouldn't be a big deal or anything, I just read this a long time ago and have allways done it. Looking good though, good job!
Peace,
NEPharmer
Good call on pre watering ill give it a try next time

lookin good!
:goodluck: with the next phase of the grow!
Thanks for stoppin by Doc, I got a querkle pic from last grow for ya:smokin:

Checked on the ladies this morning and everyone was nice and perky even the one that looked root bound

002577.JPG

Root bound at 33 days in mini hempy

017176.JPG

Same plant this morning transplanted last night

016187.JPG

Group shot everyones perkin up:cheer:

021138.JPG

Bud from two different querkle plants last grow, still curing but very tasty already

New Pics transplanted 4 more tonight :tokin:

003545.JPG

006427.JPG

Starts cabinet
001533.JPG

Watering wand
002581.JPG

4 more ladies got a new home today. Pre-watered the soil this time, thanks for the tip NEPharmer:high-five: Ended up almost doubling the original soil recipe to see if the ladies will like more of everything. I also premixed some soil for the remaining two that will be transplanted in a couple weeks.

5 gallon super
2 cups worm castings
1 1/4 cup Greensand
1 1/2 cup plantone
1.1/2 Tbls humic
1 Tbls Micronute mix

Not much going on so I took some more pics of the rest of my setup.

Go Packers :tokin:

I agree with you. IMO it looks like Mg def.

Thanks HR I'm gonna foliar feed 250 ppm cal/mag for the next day or two and hopefully it clears up. The water around here is so clean its pretty much RO, so every time I water I have to add cal/mag. :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:would be nice to have some kind of CRF micronute for problems like this, do you know of any? I guess I can always add some OC+

You can top dress with OC+ or you can go to your grocery store (or wally world or something) and buy some epsom salts. Just a pinch in the top layer of your soil will do the trick.

I'll give the epsom salt a try if cal/mag doesn't work. There is epsom salt in the preplant soil but its all in the lower 1/3 of the pot, roots probably aren't there yet. Have you heard of anyone using a teabag for the OC+ so you can remove it to flush with straight water for whatever reason.

I'll give the epsom salt a try if cal/mag doesn't work. There is epsom salt in the preplant soil but its all in the lower 1/3 of the pot, roots probably aren't there yet. Have you heard of anyone using a teabag for the OC+ so you can remove it to flush with straight water for whatever reason.

I thought of a teabag but was afraid it would rip when I wanted to remove. I use pantyhose (same size as teabag) tied with small wire ties with one end sticking out of the soil.

I thought of a teabag but was afraid it would rip when I wanted to remove. I use pantyhose (same size as teabag) tied with small wire ties with one end sticking out of the soil.

How much do you put in each Teabag? I was thinking about 1 TBLS per. Do you think having the OC+ in pouches would create nute hot spots? I don't think I've ever had a serious conversation about Teabags:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom