1970s' Blue Planet Organic Soil - Smellyberry - Super Lemon Haze - Vanilla Kush

Man I missed a bunch in a month and a half!! Lookin bad ass over here 70's!! You've really done well with your new set up, and you've done BPN pretty proud in my opinion! Well done brother, and +reps!:high-five:

cant wait to see that blue mystic! i have a fem seed coming soon!:adore:

I took Blue Mystic out to feed her and her colas are so heavy I broke one when I pulled on the cart she rides on. THe weight and accelleration of the cart were just too much for her. Still most clear Trichomes on this girl. Gawd she is a nice plant. Its gonna be emotional when I have to chop her.

Irish, you are going to love this plant.

Heres the one that broke off... THats a 3 gallon plant pot behind it for perspective.
heavy_bud_broke_Blue_Mystic_020.JPG

Even Bamboo and Hemp rope are a poor match for the weight of these buds.
heavy_bud_broke_Blue_Mystic_014.JPG

heavy_bud_broke_Blue_Mystic_015.JPG

THe blue flowers and purple foxtails show up nicely on the next few pics. SHe's very frosty too as you can see.

She's too sexy for my eyes to look at for long :peace:
heavy_bud_broke_Blue_Mystic_013.JPG

heavy_bud_broke_Blue_Mystic_025.JPG

heavy_bud_broke_Blue_Mystic_010.JPG

Its plants like this that make me love this hobby. ...and all organicly grown in soil as nature intended. Corey at Blue Planet sponsored the nutes and he deserves the credit for this. If anyone doubts the effectiveness of BLue Planet Farmers Pride Organic, this grow should remove any doubts.

Blue Planet Nutes ROCK!

Its plants like this that make me love this hobby. ...and all organicly grown in soil as nature intended. Corey at Blue Planet sponsored the nutes and he deserves the credit for this. If anyone doubts the effectiveness of BLue Planet Farmers Pride Organic, this grow should remove any doubts.

Blue Planet Nutes ROCK!

I am Astonr420 and I approve this message!!! :thumb:

:peacetwo:

:thumb:Aston, I have to thank you for your enthusiasm. It was during my last grow that I noticed you posting good things about Blue Planet. I was convinced I would stay with FOx Farm forever. Then I saw your many posts and though why not give it a try.

Thanks brother. You done good spreading the word for Corey.:goodjob:

:thumb:Aston, I have to thank you for your enthusiasm. It was during my last grow that I noticed you posting good things about Blue Planet. I was convinced I would stay with FOx Farm forever. Then I saw your many posts and though why not give it a try.

Thanks brother. You done good spreading the word for Corey.:goodjob:

Thanks brotha!!! you don't know how big of a smile that got me!!! I feel like I can't do enough for Corey and/or the :420: community!!! Corey trusted in me to just post up a single journal!!! he never expected me to start gathering the journals into one area, or help start the BPN Army!!! or showing different ways of growing and how the nutes will do for that type of growing style!!! or even start up a youtube just for BPN... although I fall behind like crazy on youtube... I feel my work needs to be done here!!! I'm all about the movement and the end of prohibition... and of course the uprise of BPN over all other nute companies!!! How many companies say that they formulate their nutes specificly for cannabis!!! 1!!! Blue Planet Nutrients!!!

:peacetwo: brotha!!!

Astonr420 is my official right hand man here on 420mag! thanks astonr :)
And thank you 1970's for this wonderful journal so far.
Is Nirvana the breeder of that blue mystic? That is a textbook...sticky cola. I wish that I could burn a fatty of that with you. I bet that it will be very very stony if you let it keep going until the trichs get darker.

"This" Blue Mystic is by Royal Queen Seeds.

It was a Freebee I got with an order. Now its $45/5 seeds. Its reports 20% THC content too. I plan to order more. Theres another guy here with a flowering Blue Mystic that is a beaut also. Easy to grow.

Royal Queen Seeds Blue Mystic is another marijuana feminized seed we are pleased to offer from Royal Queen Seed Collection.
The original strain of Blue Mystic came from sunny California. She absorbed the warmth and head-spinning fragrances of the orange county and slowly released it with a heavy stoned finishing twist. Now she's available in a feminized version.
Mainly indica, Blue Mystic feminized cannabis seeds produce attractive healthy plants as high as 50-70 cm. They look happier when grow in small groups. Though, with a bit of extra attention (like not to let it dry out), she shows good results when grown as an individual cannabis plant. When grown indoors, this marijuana has a neutral smell compared to many other strains.

Blue Mystic marijuana is famous for her velvety blue hues that show up about mid-way into flowering. The flowering period is surprisingly short, from 7 to 9 weeks. As a typical indica, she produces heavy buds which get absolutely covered in crystals when matured. This cannabis is a very good yielder - 450 gr. of dried product per plant is not a bad result for an indica. She has an earthy smooth, somewhat fruity berry flavour with excellent shelf life.
Blue Mystic features many of the cannabis desirable qualities, along with an added colourful appearance, a light berry aftertaste when smoked and a heavy stoned effect.

Beautiful plants 1970's grower. Great looking colas on that Blue Mystic. There are a few nice Nirvana strains, and they seem pretty consistent pheno wise from what I can tell. Snow White is another top notch Nirvana strain. +rep for some beautiful plants. :yummy:

Really glad to see the Farmer's Pride organics from Blue Planet doing so well - nice job Corey! :thumb:

are you all trying to give me a heart attack from extreme happyness!!! LOL!!!

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes: :yikes: :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :loopy: :trance::trance::trance::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:
i detect another mancrush!! lol, i see you have a Corey bpn mancrush like myself maybe another club/gang/army??? :thumb::high-five:

I took Blue Mystic out to feed her and her colas are so heavy I broke one when I pulled on the cart she rides on. THe weight and accelleration of the cart were just too much for her. Still most clear Trichomes on this girl. Gawd she is a nice plant. Its gonna be emotional when I have to chop her.

Irish, you are going to love this plant.

Heres the one that broke off... THats a 3 gallon plant pot behind it for perspective.
heavy_bud_broke_Blue_Mystic_020.JPG

Even Bamboo and Hemp rope are a poor match for the weight of these buds.
heavy_bud_broke_Blue_Mystic_014.JPG

heavy_bud_broke_Blue_Mystic_015.JPG

THe blue flowers and purple foxtails show up nicely on the next few pics. SHe's very frosty too as you can see.

She's too sexy for my eyes to look at for long :peace:
heavy_bud_broke_Blue_Mystic_013.JPG

heavy_bud_broke_Blue_Mystic_025.JPG

heavy_bud_broke_Blue_Mystic_010.JPG

Blue Planet Nutes ROCK!
i allready love it, just seeing it in your grow i frikkin soiled my shorts!! i cant wait!!! had 2 repost this so i can drool more!!!!!!:circle-of-love::high-five::thumb:

Damn 70s grower!!! you mastered those ladies!!! So healthy, frosty and yummy looking!!! I think I need to clean my computer monitor cause all that resin blurred it up!!! lol awesome job my bro!!!

What God has created for us to nurture is truly amazing. THe beauty and completeness of this plant definitely shows intelligent design.

BID... I drool everytime I see this plant, live or in pictures. I am definitely ordering more seed and it will be in my fall grow which I start in late July.

ICEMUD... Getting Kudos from someone who grows in the top 1% the way you do is quite special for me. Thanks for checking in on me!

Hello 1970s, able to get to the computer tonight, my knee and back has been out for a couple weeks now, and my son has been catching me up on things and reading a little to me when he uses our computer. That beaut looks mighty fine brother, keep it up! Well til next time take it easy. 2 Clouds

Hello 1970s, able to get to the computer tonight, my knee and back has been out for a couple weeks now, and my son has been catching me up on things and reading a little to me when he uses our computer. That beaut looks mighty fine brother, keep it up! Well til next time take it easy. 2 Clouds

positive vibs your way brotha!!! hope you keep up the progress!!!

and :welcome: to the :420: community!!!

:peacetwo:

Last weekends harvest being jarred...

First up is ICE... 95.4 Grams
curing_ICE_and_Vanila_Kush_001.JPG

Next is Vanilla Kush #1. 68.1 grams
curing_ICE_and_Vanila_Kush_010.JPG

curing_ICE_and_Vanila_Kush_013.JPG

And finally Vanilla Kush #2 - 85.6 Grams

curing_ICE_and_Vanila_Kush_017.JPG

Heres the entire 3 plants...

curing_ICE_and_Vanila_Kush_023.JPG

Then there is 18 grams of buds that fell/broke during pruning.

That's 267.1 grams or almost 10 ounces.

More to come soon. The heavy yielders are still under light.

Back
Top Bottom